Mortal Kombat II
Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat 4
Mortal Kombat Gold
MK: Deadly Alliance
MK: Tournament Edition
Ultimate MK (NDS)
MK VS. DC Universe
Mortal Kombat 9
MK: Arcade Kollection
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Mortal Kombat X
MKM: Sub Zero
MK: Special Forces
MK: Shaolin Monks
MK: The Movie
MK: The New Movie
MK: Legacy Series
MK: The Journey Begins
Affiliates and Links
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
The Arcade Version
An update of "Mortal Kombat 3"
featuring lots of additions and other little goodies (See
Updates section (Rev. 1.0).
screen type: raster
screen orientation: horizontal
screen aspect: 4 x 3
resolution x: 400 pixels
resolution y: 254 pixels
colors used: 32768
video frequency: 53.20 Hz
number of players: 2
number of buttons: 6
number of coin slots: 4
TMS34010: 6.250 MHz (cpu)
ADSP2105: 10.240 MHz (cpu)
Custom: 0.000 MHz (audio)
This game runs on the Midway Wolf Unit
If you look closely at Rain's name during demonstration you'll see it
uses different font than all other fighters.
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is the same as
"Mortal Kombat 3 except for the inclusion of the following goodies. The
things that were added in a previous versions remain unchanged in future
updated version unless other has been mentioned.
- Jade, Kitana, Milenna, Scorpion,
Reptile, Ermac, Classic Sub, Rain, Noob Saibot, Human Smoke are all
- Hell, The Desert, The Cavern, The
Waterfront stages added.
- Computer intelligence increased.
- 4 Player 2 on 2 Mode and 8 Player
Tournament Mode Added.
- Jump in Combo starters added.
- Can uppercut through Scorpion's
Lair to The Cavern.
- Bank stage removed.
- 2nd Master Added.
- Endurance Rounds Added in Master
and 2nd Master.
- Pit Fatal in Hell added (and all
its accompanying secrets).
- Classic Sub-Zero's Fats added.
- Supreme Demonstration icon
selectable only through the 8-man tournament.
- CPU Pattern Fixed.
- Bugs fixed.
- More Kombat Kodes.
The Chicago WaveNet
Very little is known about this
version. It appears to be a little different from the those mentioned
above. Every attempt to receive more information remains unsuccessful.
So if you know something, e-mail us. It is only known that you are able
to play as Noob Saibot in this version.
Zeus Hack Edition:
- Noob Saibot and Smoke are playable in all game modes
- On the character select screen Stryker and Shang Tsung are
replaced with Human Smoke and Noob Saibot
- The battle plan is much more complicated. More endurance
matches, battles against Human Smoke and Noob Saibot are included
- Stryker and Shang Tsung still part of the battle plan
Kodes and Secrets
Behind The Scenes
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3