Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 The Arcade Version
Description:An update of "Mortal Kombat 3" featuring lots of additions and other little goodies (See Revisions section (Rev. 1.0)).
Screen Informationscreen type: raster
screen orientation: horizontal
screen aspect: 4 x 3
resolution x: 400 pixels
resolution y: 254 pixels
colors used: 32768
video frequency: 53.20 Hz
Input Informationnumber of players: 2
number of buttons: 6
number of coin slots: 4
Chipset-InformationTMS34010: 6.250 MHz (cpu)
ADSP2105: 10.240 MHz (cpu)
Custom: 0.000 MHz (audio)
- This game runs on the Midway Wolf Unit hardware.
- If you look closely at Rain's name during demonstration you'll see it uses different font than all other fighters.
RevisionsUltimate Mortal Kombat 3 is the same as "Mortal Kombat 3 except for the inclusion of the following goodies. The things that were added in a previous versions remain unchanged in future updated version unless other has been mentioned.
- Jade, Kitana, Milenna, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Classic Sub, Rain, Noob Saibot, Human Smoke are all added.
- Hell, The Desert, The Cavern, The Waterfront stages added.
- Computer intelligence increased.
- 4 Player 2 on 2 Mode and 8 Player Tournament Mode Added.
- Jump in Combo starters added.
- Can uppercut through Scorpion's Lair to The Cavern.
- Bank stage removed.
- 2nd Master Added.
- Endurance Rounds Added in Master and 2nd Master.
- Pit Fatality in Hell added (and all its accompanying secrets).
- Classic Sub-Zero's Finishers added.
- Supreme Demonstration icon selectable only through the 8-man tournament.
- CPU Pattern Fixed.
- Bugs fixed.
- More Kombat Kodes.
The Chicago WaveNet Version:Very little is known about this version. It appears to be a little different from the those mentioned above. Every attempt to receive more information remains unsuccessful. So if you know something, e-mail us. It is only known that you are able to play as Noob Saibot in this version.
Zeus Hack Edition:
- Noob Saibot and Smoke are playable in all game modes
- On the character select screen Stryker and Shang Tsung are replaced with Human Smoke and Noob Saibot
- The battle plan is much more complicated. More endurance matches, battles against Human Smoke and Noob Saibot are included
- Stryker and Shang Tsung still part of the battle plan