News Archive - August 2008
Noob.Com has just received its next update. A new picture from the game was put on the main page. It is believed that this might be our first glimpse at Story Mode in Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe:
The time has come to show you the rest of the cool stuff that is part of our Games Convention 2008 coverage.
In this second and last update you will see:
- An exclusive interview with Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon, who will give us an update on the progress of the third Mortal Kombat movie and will also answer a few interesting and unexpected questions in what is probably the most spontaneous interview ever made.
- An exclusive hands-on review of the Games Convention 2008 version of Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe written by myself. Learn how the game feels from a long time Mortal Kombat fan.
- Ultra high-resolution official screenshots, that were actually already released, but not in this resolution.
All this is located in our Games Convention 2008 section.
With this second and final Games Convention 2008 update we are ending the exclusive coverage of the event. We all hope, that you are happy with our work and enjoyed it at least as much as we did. We will be glad to see your comments in our forums.
The Mortal Kombat Secrets Team
The wait is finally over. The first part of our Games Convention 2008 coverage has finally arrived.
We had an amazing time in Leipzig Germany making pictures, taking interviews, playing Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe. Let us now try to recapture the magic of this event and show it to you.
Because of the amount of content that we have, it is impossible to post it in a single update, so we will split it in two parts. The first today and the second one tomorrow.
What will you see in Part 1?
- We have prepared really lots of pictures: art, photos, screenshots.
- An exclusive interview with Associate Producer Hector Sanchez, where he answers 27 questions about gameplay, character arenas and more, revealing a lot of new information. Be sure to read it until part 6. The last question hides a surprise
- Finally we have also prepared 4 unique wallpapers, for your own desktop.
All of this can now be found in our Games Convention 2008 section.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our exclusive interview with Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon, where the father of Mortal Kombat will give us an update on the status of the third Mortal Kombat movie in the most spontaneous interview you have ever read.
In tomorrows update we will also post our own Hands-On review of the game. Learn how Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe feels from a long time Mortal Kombat fan.
Now, have a great time with our Games Convention 2008 section.
All this, exclusive only here, at Mortal Kombat Secrets: The Most Informative Mortal Kombat Source On The Web.
At today's Leipzig Games Convention press conference, Midway unveiled four more characters for the eagerly anticipated Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Additions to the roster include Mortal Kombat favorites Raiden and Kano, along with DC super villain, Deathstoke, and the legendary Wonder Woman.
Also making its debut is a brand new cinema spot for Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe, showing the game's action in all its glory.
Click here to download a high definition version of the Spot. (116 MB, Quick Time .mov format).
Huge thanks to Midway for providing us with this information and media.
Join us tomorrow as we are going to Games Convention to check out the latest build of the game and to take an exclusive interview with Associate Producer Hector Sanchez.