Contests - Win a Mortal Kombat T-Shirt - Closed
Winners have been contacted. Everyone check your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and MKSecrets Inboxex. The winners will be announced on this page once they respond to our attempt to contact them:
1. Black T-Shirt: roboronald10 - MKSecrets Forums Comment
2. White T-Shirt: Adam Toth - YouTube Entry
Thank you for your participation in this contest.
Hi guys and welcome to another Mortal Kombat Secrets contest/give-away. This time we have two Mortal Kombat T-Shirts provided by MyTeeSpot, which sells officially licensed Mortal Kombat T-Shirts. The T-Shirts are part of MyTeeSpot's latest Mortal Kombat t-shirts collection, that includes Mortal Kombat 1 and Mortal Kombat 9 T-Shirts. Take a look at the images:
We have received the Scorpion/Sub-Zero T-Shirt and we can say that each and every one of you guys will definitely like it and we are excited to have the opportunity to give-away two of these T-Shirts to our faithful members.
Once again here are the two prizes:
1. Prize (1 Winner): One Mortal Kombat 9 Scorpion VS Sub-Zero T-Shirt (you can pick the size you want)
2. Prize (1 Winner): One white Mortal Kombat 9 T-Shirt (you can pick the size you want)
There are several ways to enter the contest:
ONLY RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR THE COUNTRIES LISTED ON THIS PAGE MAY ENTER THIS CONTEST
1. Register on our site if you are not already registered and leave a comment in this thread
2. Like us on Facebook and then comment on the wall post about the contest telling us that you want to participate.
3. Follow us on Twitter and then use the Twitter share button displayed on this page.
4. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and post a comment on our channel page that you want to participate.
The rules are simple. You can use all 4 ways to enter the contest, increasing your chance to win. You cannot use the same way to enter the contest twice (in fact this might remove you from participation). If you are among the winners and you do not respond to our attempt to contact you within 48 hours we reserve our right to select another winner.
The contest is open until September 12th, 2011 at 0am GMT.