Story Pack DLC - Kombat Pack 3 Release

mustafammk9456
Mortal

Re: [RELEASED] STORY PACK DLC! KOMBAT PACK 3! [DOWNLOAD NOW]

Post by mustafammk9456 »

i think i finally figured it out . the problem was with your other moding method (NCM) it was interrupting this mod so can you solve this problem or should i stop NCM modding ?
another question rain skins don't work correctly i installed the mod but the skins don't appear in the game

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Yeah the rain skins work for some people only and I don't know why.
For the NCM thing, it is (I believe) because you're not overwriting the X64TOC and COALESED files after EACH NCM run.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

@thethiny
any plans for an update anytime soon? was hoping to see preview animations coming :)

thanks again for the mod!
mustafammk9456
Mortal

Post by mustafammk9456 »

so i have managed to add 2 extra rain skins (hydro and tournomant : by mkx team group entertainment ) by modifying thethiny rain skin installer
materials : you need the following
1-thethiny kp3 and rainskins
2-uncle fosters Coalesced extractor
3-notpad ++
4-hydro or tournomant by mkx team group entertainment
method
0- backup Coalesced.ini , Coalesced.ENG and X64TOC.txt
1-install kp3 (if you all redy did skip to 2-)
2-extract rain skin in game directory
3-copy char_-----_-.xxx from hydro or tournomant rar file then rename it to CHAR_Rain_-.xxx (--- means any name or letter )
4-copy the CHAR_Rain_-.tfc and DISM_Rain_-.xxx from any skin in original rain skin (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
5-open RainSkinsInstaller.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
copy Asset\Rain_A_Scriptassets.xxx Asset\CHAR_Rain_-_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx
copy Asset\DISM_Tremor_A.tfc Asset\DISM_Rain_-.tfc
6-open PatcherIni.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
echo. >>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.[CharacterSettings.CHAR_Rain_-]>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.MeshName=Meshes.Rain_A>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Dismemberment=DISM_Male>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Dismemberment=DISM_Male_DLC>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Dismemberment=DISM_Rain_->>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.LadderRelief=UI_TWR_Reliefs_Raiden_St>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.LadderMic=UI_TWR_Reliefs_Wall_Raiden_Mic>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Trait=TRAIT_Kenshi3>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Trait=TRAIT_Goro3>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Trait=TRAIT_Raiden3>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.PlayerSelectPkgSuffix=_DLC>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.[Unlocked.Characters]
echo.Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_->>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
7-open PatcherLANG.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx ) (----- the name appears in the game should be in CAPS ON)
echo.CHAR_Rain_-=-------->>LANGFILE.txt
8-open PatcherX64.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
echo.0 0 0 0 11 ..\Asset\CHAR_Rain_-.xxx 11>>X64_Dec.txt
echo.0 0 0 0 11 ..\Asset\CHAR_Rain_-_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx 11>>X64_Dec.txt
echo.0 0 0 0 11 ..\Asset\DISM_Rain_-.xxx 11>>X64_Dec.txt
9-run RainSkinsInstaller.bat
10-copy Coalesced.ini to uncle fosters Coalesced extractor and extract it then go to Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config and open X64-MK10Game.ini in notpad++ go to the end and cut Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_- (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx ) and move it up in [Unlocked.Characters] section
11-repack Coalesced.ini
12-replace the old Coalesced.ini (in mortal kombat x\Config) with the new Coalesced.ini (in Output folder of Coalesced extractor)
Attachments
MK10 16_07_13 02_32_37 AM.png
MK10 16_07_13 01_22_31 AM.png
MK10 16_07_13 02_32_55 AM.png
NoobSaibutt
Mortal

Post by NoobSaibutt »

mustafammk9456 wrote:so i have managed to add 2 extra rain skins (hydro and tournomant : by mkx team group entertainment ) by modifying thethiny rain skin installer
3-notpad ++
method
3-copy char_-----_-.xxx from hydro or tournomant rar file then rename it to CHAR_Rain_-.xxx (--- means any name or letter )
4-copy the CHAR_Rain_-.tfc and DISM_Rain_-.xxx from any skin in original rain skin (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
5-open RainSkinsInstaller.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
6-open PatcherIni.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
echo.[CharacterSettings.CHAR_Rain_-]>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Dismemberment=DISM_Male_DLC>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.Dismemberment=DISM_Rain_->>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.LadderRelief=UI_TWR_Reliefs_Raiden_St>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.LadderMic=UI_TWR_Reliefs_Wall_Raiden_Mic>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
echo.PlayerSelectPkgSuffix=_DLC>>Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config\X64-MK10Game.ini
7-open PatcherLANG.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx ) (----- the name appears in the game should be in CAPS ON)
8-open PatcherX64.bat in notepad++ then add the command below with the similar command originally found (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx )
10-copy Coalesced.ini to uncle fosters Coalesced extractor and extract it then go to Extract\$StartupCacheDir$\Config and open X64-MK10Game.ini in notpad++ go to the end and cut Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_- (- the same letter in you used in CHAR_Rain_-.xxx ) and move it up in [Unlocked.Characters] section
11-repack Coalesced.ini
12-replace the old Coalesced.ini (in mortal kombat x\Config) with the new Coalesced.ini (in Output folder of Coalesced extractor)
Thanks alot but... could you make it more simpler??
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Wow! Nice Discovery how about the Klassik MK3 Sindel did you try her to add.? good Job
mkx user
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by mkx user »

hi thethine, one question: is possible to change characters display name of power bar ?
lin kuei cybernetician
mustafammk9456
Mortal

Post by mustafammk9456 »

NoobSaibutt wrote:
mustafammk9456 wrote:so i have managed to add 2 extra rain skins (hydro and tournomant : by mkx team group entertainment ) by modifying thethiny rain skin installer
3-notpad ++
method
11-repack Coalesced.ini
Thanks alot but... could you make it more simpler??

it's actually pretty easy just open the 4 files found in thethiny rainskins with notepad++ and you'll understand
i made it long because i explained in details
mustafammk9456
Mortal

Post by mustafammk9456 »

joven1 wrote:Wow! Nice Discovery how about the Klassik MK3 Sindel did you try her to add.? good Job
i actually did but unfortunately it didn't work
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Ouch! :( If there is any updates of adding MK3 Sindel Pls.. Post it Sir.! I hope you can made it happend in the future. thank's :)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

mustafammk9456 wrote:
joven1 wrote:Wow! Nice Discovery how about the Klassik MK3 Sindel did you try her to add.? good Job
Hey, that's really brilliant what you did with Rain! I DIDN'T EVEN GET IT WORKING MYSELF! That's pretty impressive. For some reason it stopped working for me after I added new skins to Rain and I was too lazy to check where the error was. BTW If you want you can release a modified version of my Rain Installer if you want, just at the beginning of the file type this:
set /p blabla="Enter the skin letter: "

then whenever you want to use the skin letter you use %blabla%

Example: If the user wants it as Rain_X, then he would enter X, and in your bat file you will change CHAR_Rain_-.xxx with CHAR_Rain_%blabla%.xxx

I hope you understood.

Back on track with progress on further updates.
1-Pokemon Go is out, well I guess it killed all the progress :P
2-I tried so hard, to lose it all, in the end, it doesn't even matter... The game has a weird way of working and I tried so many stuff to make it work but it just doesn't wanna work, that's why I'm working on a new method involving ASM to make the animations appear (basically we need to swap them in-game before the match starts, which needs ASM I believe.)
3-I'm trying to completely KILL the NCM method and replace it with the original DLC method from MK9, YES IT SUPPORTS STEAM, Just I need to find a way to make it work first. I already have every OPcode I want and everthing, all I need is someone with LUA experties, *coughs* *Lord Dragu* *coughs*.

Wish me luck :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
mustafammk9456
Mortal

Post by mustafammk9456 »

thethiny wrote:
mustafammk9456 wrote:
Hey, that's really brilliant what you did with Rain! I DIDN'T EVEN GET IT WORKING MYSELF! That's pretty impressive. For some reason it stopped working for me after I added new skins to Rain and I was too lazy to check where the error was. BTW If you want you can release a modified version of my Rain Installer if you want, just at the beginning of the file type this:
set /p blabla="Enter the skin letter: "

then whenever you want to use the skin letter you use %blabla%

Example: If the user wants it as Rain_X, then he would enter X, and in your bat file you will change CHAR_Rain_-.xxx with CHAR_Rain_%blabla%.xxx

I hope you understood.

Back on track with progress on further updates.
1-Pokemon Go is out, well I guess it killed all the progress :P
2-I tried so hard, to lose it all, in the end, it doesn't even matter... The game has a weird way of working and I tried so many stuff to make it work but it just doesn't wanna work, that's why I'm working on a new method involving ASM to make the animations appear (basically we need to swap them in-game before the match starts, which needs ASM I believe.)
3-I'm trying to completely KILL the NCM method and replace it with the original DLC method from MK9, YES IT SUPPORTS STEAM, Just I need to find a way to make it work first. I already have every OPcode I want and everthing, all I need is someone with LUA experties, *coughs* *Lord Dragu* *coughs*.

Wish me luck :D
thanks man but all i did is copy/paste and some edit to your files
can you help me with sindel , baraka skins (i need to know what DISM.xxx , CHAR.tfc should i use ? )
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

mustafammk9456 wrote:thanks man but all i did is copy/paste and some edit to your files
can you help me with sindel , baraka skins (i need to know what DISM.xxx , CHAR.tfc should i use ? )
Sindel should use any female with the same letters, that female must also have heels (Like Empress Kitana for example). So if you use empress kitana it would be fine.
For Baraka you need to use a male with the same name. Not a tall male, a male. So you can't use Tremor, Can't use Predator, Can't use Jason, can't use Jax. I'm unsure who are also male.
.tfc files aren't needed I think unless you're doing fatalities.

thethiny
Immortal

Re: Story Pack DLC - Kombat Pack 3 Release

Post by thethiny »

Added a moveset link into the main post.

ashepherd316
Mortal

Re: Story Pack DLC - Kombat Pack 3 Release

Post by ashepherd316 »

Keep getting windows cannot find MKKEGenericRenaimer.exe what am i doing wrong thanks.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”