A new Kombat Kast to air on Thursday, 02.11.2016

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

A new Kombat Kast to air on Thursday, 02.11.2016

Post by Roy Arkon »

On this very Thursday, 02.11.2016, Netherrealm Studios are to air a new Kombat Kast, entitled KOMBAT KAST: MASSACRE, which one could assume will be focusing on one of the Kombat Pack 2 characters, the horror movie icon, Leatherface. After Triborg was shown at the ESL finals, now it's time for the iconic horror character to be showcased.
Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kast Massacre
Check out Netherrealm Studios' Twitch Channel on Thursday, 02.11.2016, at 4 CST, and bring the chainsaw with you.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
CazD2hXUkAAEkxA.jpg

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Re: A new Kombat Kast to air on Thursday, 02.11.2016

Post by LuckyDearly »

I just finished watching this and they still are ignoring the PC fanbase, didn't help some console idiots were flaming PC users with messages reading R.I.P. PC and stuff like that.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

LuckyDearly wrote:I just finished watching this and they still are ignoring the PC fanbase, didn't help some console idiots were flaming PC users with messages reading R.I.P. PC and stuff like that.
Shame to those maggots who offend and insult the already screwed PC scene by many fake and shit companies and studios like WB,NRS,HVS,EA,DICE,Scamco,Koei etc.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

LuckyDearly wrote:I just finished watching this and they still are ignoring the PC fanbase, didn't help some console idiots were flaming PC users with messages reading R.I.P. PC and stuff like that.
There are some jerk console fans indeed, but there are also some jerk PC fans as well. Both sides have good and bad people, you just need to stick to the good people of which side you want to be.
Lord Dragu wrote:Shame to those maggots who offend and insult the already screwed PC scene by many fake and shit companies and studios like WB,NRS,HVS,EA,DICE,Scamco,Koei etc.
Studios such as NRS and DICE aren't to blame, they work for the publishers who are calling the shots, and if a certain studio doesn't even work on a PC port there is nothing to blame them on. Also keep in mind that different companies do their decisions for different reasons. I don't know what Namco did for PC, but WB did it because of low sales, which makes sense, and at least they tried to fix the PC port which they did. The only problem now it is that the PC isn't gonna get the Kombat Pack 2 and any additional DLC, but as for working in general, the PC port is fine.

Also, I can't confirm this 100%, but last night I was in an MKX tournament (I did good for a 3rd offline tournament) and the originators of the tournament who also run a gaming news site in Israel, told me that the PC version of MKX still might get the enhanced netcode, balance patches and bug fixes. So there is chance the PC port might get something. I assume that if this is true, they would also put any additional DLC that can be free, like the classic Ninja skins they gave for the male ninjas, or any skins that can com from the mobile version of MKX, (and yes, the mobile version of MKX is gonna get new skins to download from).

So the PC port might get something after all. Again, it is not 100% confirmed.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
There are some jerk console fans indeed, but there are also some jerk PC fans as well. Both sides have good and bad people, you just need to stick to the good people of which side you want to be.
Lord Dragu wrote:Shame to those maggots who offend and insult the already screwed PC scene by many fake and shit companies and studios like WB,NRS,HVS,EA,DICE,Scamco,Koei etc.
Studios such as NRS and DICE aren't to blame, they work for the publishers who are calling the shots, and if a certain studio doesn't even work on a PC port there is nothing to blame them on. Also keep in mind that different companies do their decisions for different reasons. I don't know what Namco did for PC, but WB did it because of low sales, which makes sense, and at least they tried to fix the PC port which they did. The only problem now it is that the PC isn't gonna get the Kombat Pack 2 and any additional DLC, but as for working in general, the PC port is fine.

Also, I can't confirm this 100%, but last night I was in an MKX tournament (I did good for a 3rd offline tournament) and the originators of the tournament who also run a gaming news site in Israel, told me that the PC version of MKX still might get the enhanced netcode, balance patches and bug fixes. So there is chance the PC port might get something. I assume that if this is true, they would also put any additional DLC that can be free, like the classic Ninja skins they gave for the male ninjas, or any skins that can com from the mobile version of MKX, (and yes, the mobile version of MKX is gonna get new skins to download from).

So the PC port might get something after all. Again, it is not 100% confirmed.
That's good to read for the PC onwers. I am sick of MK anymore and the bullshit WB,NRS,HVS did with it in the last years. No more even playing it - classics the best.
Anyway I have a lot to disagree on some of your points, but my point here is not argumenting. I am just saying my opinion.

It is good that you make and write news this site needed people who like you make news and write articles. I can't ignore this and I say to you thanks for posting news even if I and many other PC players have nothing to do with them for which WB is all responsible.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

First, thank you for your complimant and credit :D

Second of all, I understand were you're coming from, but trust me, I can understand WB as well. There are companies who did way worse, and with more (at best) questionable reasons for it. I'm a huge fan of Marvel Vs. Capcom (it is my second fighting game series only behind MK) and I did like a lot of Capcom fighters, but I can't and don't want to play the new ones that came since SF4 (aside from that fact that their gameplay isn't to my liking) because Capcom did a lot (and I mean a lot) of bad choices with them. That is why I would much rather stick to the classics when it comes to Capcom fighters, but with MK, every game they did is fun, both the classics and the new ones, and even if they did something questionalble with it, at least it can be understood.

Of course if you don't wanna play the new MK games then fine, but I do think you should at least try to get a PS4 or XB1, because like I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if any new MK game that comes after MKX won't make it to PC at all, or at least not at the same time as the console version. There is a new LEGO Star Wars game coming up, and it is coming to the current-gen coneoles (including Wii U), last-gen consoles and even handled ones, but not for PC, at least not the moment.

I'm not gonna force you to do anything, it's just that WB's decisions aren't bad enough to boycott MK, especially that the PC port still might get something (again, not 100% confirmed). I don't think it's worth it.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:First, thank you for your complimant and credit :D

Second of all, I understand were you're coming from, but trust me, I can understand WB as well. There are companies who did way worse, and with more (at best) questionable reasons for it. I'm a huge fan of Marvel Vs. Capcom (it is my second fighting game series only behind MK) and I did like a lot of Capcom fighters, but I can't and don't want to play the new ones that came since SF4 (aside from that fact that their gameplay isn't to my liking) because Capcom did a lot (and I mean a lot) of bad choices with them. That is why I would much rather stick to the classics when it comes to Capcom fighters, but with MK, every game they did is fun, both the classics and the new ones, and even if they did something questionalble with it, at least it can be understood.

Of course if you don't wanna play the new MK games then fine, but I do think you should at least try to get a PS4 or XB1, because like I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if any new MK game that comes after MKX won't make it to PC at all, or at least not at the same time as the console version. There is a new LEGO Star Wars game coming up, and it is coming to the current-gen coneoles (including Wii U), last-gen consoles and even handled ones, but not for PC, at least not the moment.

I'm not gonna force you to do anything, it's just that WB's decisions aren't bad enough to boycott MK, especially that the PC port still might get something (again, not 100% confirmed). I don't think it's worth it.
You deserve it :)
Yes truly there are a lot of companies doing bad decisions and stuff especially when they suddenly acquire a franchise made by other company and ruin it. Yes I liked the old MvC series they were great. Many companies like doing ON DISC dlc and we mod makers suddenly find it's there and unlock it ever if we don't realize that. I for one have used DLC content units in game without even having downloaded said dlc from Bandai Namco. There is a port on PC a game called One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 which has missing BODY TEXTURES and Model parts when specific abilities are used unlike it's console counterpart but Scamco never ever made a single patch despite many people sending hundreds of mails toward their support .
At least MKX has gotten patches to make it more playable.
Well my frustration got too much when I realized that nowadays PC scene is getting trashed by companies.
There are many cool games I would like to try on PS4 for sure despite being unable to mod which I love doing. Yes a PS4 can be a good choice. Who knows. ;)
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Well WB didn't ruin MK, in fact MK has become even bigger then it ever was. ESL Pro League, Chasing the Cup web series, more players coming in etc, there is a lot going on. Yes the PC port isn't a bright side for MKX, but overall MK has become even bigger, and it happnened thanks to NRS, and yes, WB as well. I think now we can expect WB to not release a new MK game for the PC, so now we can be prepared in advance. Unlike with Street Fighter 5, in which nobody saw it coming when it won't be for XB1, despite being a popular franchise as well.

Speaking of which, as bad as the treatment that PC gets lately, consoles also don't get all good stuff either. Again, SF5 does come for PC and PS4, but not for XB1 or even arcades in Japan. Also, the new Tomb Raider game came first for XB1, and only later it will come for the PC and PS4. Also, back to Cacpom, they hired Ocean Interactive (the same company that worked on MK: Arcade Kollection) to work on the PS4 port of Ultra Street Fighter 4, and they screwed it up, just like the screwed MK:AK for all of his ports. Now MK:AK is now fixed for all of his ports, but I'm not sure about USF4 for PS4. That goes to show that it's not all that bright for console players either.

And yes DLC on the disc is not a good thing in general, but there are some ways it is. MK9 had Skarlet on the disc, but she was incomplete. In MKX, Goro was on the disc, but he was a pre-order bonus anyway and he is the sub-boss for the arcade mode, and of course Tanya in the story mode isn't the same as the DLC version of her. Namco also had 4 DLC characters on the disc for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but they were all free DLC anyway. So all of those examples are fine, unlike with Street Fighter X Tekken in which characters were paid DLC only (not sub bosses or anything) and they were all on the disc.

Lots of bad stuff, lots of good stuff, that's in a nutshell.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:Well WB didn't ruin MK, in fact MK has become even bigger then it ever was. ESL Pro League, Chasing the Cup web series, more players coming in etc, there is a lot going on. Yes the PC port isn't a bright side for MKX, but overall MK has become even bigger, and it happnened thanks to NRS, and yes, WB as well. I think now we can expect WB to not release a new MK game for the PC, so now we can be prepared in advance. Unlike with Street Fighter 5, in which nobody saw it coming when it won't be for XB1, despite being a popular franchise as well.

Speaking of which, as bad as the treatment that PC gets lately, consoles also don't get all good stuff either. Again, SF5 does come for PC and PS4, but not for XB1 or even arcades in Japan. Also, the new Tomb Raider game came first for XB1, and only later it will come for the PC and PS4. Also, back to Cacpom, they hired Ocean Interactive (the same company that worked on MK: Arcade Kollection) to work on the PS4 port of Ultra Street Fighter 4, and they screwed it up, just like the screwed MK:AK for all of his ports. Now MK:AK is now fixed for all of his ports, but I'm not sure about USF4 for PS4. That goes to show that it's not all that bright for console players either.

And yes DLC on the disc is not a good thing in general, but there are some ways it is. MK9 had Skarlet on the disc, but she was incomplete. In MKX, Goro was on the disc, but he was a pre-order bonus anyway and he is the sub-boss for the arcade mode, and of course Tanya in the story mode isn't the same as the DLC version of her. Namco also had 4 DLC characters on the disc for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but they were all free DLC anyway. So all of those examples are fine, unlike with Street Fighter X Tekken in which characters were paid DLC only (not sub bosses or anything) and they were all on the disc.

Lots of bad stuff, lots of good stuff, that's in a nutshell.
True :)

Return to “News Articles”