Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:39 pm 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8032
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Netherrealm Studios and Warner Bros have announced Mortal Kombat XL for PlayStation 4 and XBox One. This version of the game will include all DLC content, including the 9 DLC characters, all released skins and the new classic arena The Pit. Take a look at the announcement trailer:



Mortal Kombat XL will be released on March 1st, 2016.

Netherrealm Studios also announced that neither Kombat Pack 2 nor Mortal Kombat XL will be released for PC.

Take a look at the cover art for the new version of Mortal Kombat X:

Mortal Kombat Xl Play Station 4 Box Art Mortal Kombat Xl Xbox One Box Art


Netherrealm Studios also released a price listing to help fens decide what they need to buy:

Mortal Kombat Xl Kombat Pack 2 Price List


If you are interested at pre-ordering Mortal Kombat XL you can do it using the link below:



Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Discord and VKontakte.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:12 am 
Online
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
There still no explanation why WB stopped the PC support for MKX, I hope we will get it soon. There is got to be a good reason for that, even though that the more logical reason (low sales for the PC port) is good enough already, but an explanation will be nice.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:41 am 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8032
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Warner Bros. doesn't usually explain their decisions. Usually it is low sales compared to high development/support costs.

Mortal Kombat X was problematic on PC since the start. May be they decided to cut their losses, or may be they no longer work with the developer (High Voltage) which would explain everything. Who knows what happened in the fallout of the MKX PS3/XBox 360 cancellation.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:32 am 
Online
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
I know that HVS were fired by WB, and the sales for the PC port were only 500K, which means that the PC port sales were very low compared to the consoles considering the fact that MKX was for the longest time the best-selling game for 2015, maybe even if the PC port didn't had problems it would still not sell that much. But WB did hire another studio named Q-Loc to fix the PC port. So couldn't WB hire them again to port the XL update to the PC port, or any other studio for that matter? If that's the case then either Q-Loc can't do it or just WB indeed don't wanna invest in port that was, probably, doomed to fail from the get go. It's still suck for the PC players, but I can understand WB for that. I wouldn't be surprised if MK11 will only be for consoles form the start.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:38 am 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8032
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Didn't know about High Voltage. It is not that simple, they can't just hire a studio that doesn't know the code and the game. They can but it will take time and the final results won't be pretty.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:39 am 
Online
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Yeah you're right, although that would be the only hope for the PC players, that the port will get updated but at a much later date and WB don't wanna announce anything until it would actually be done correctly, because it can take lot's of time. But if that's the end of the PC port then I can't blame WB for that.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:10 pm 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 362
Roy Arkon wrote:
Yeah you're right, although that would be the only hope for the PC players, that the port will get updated but at a much later date and WB don't wanna announce anything until it would actually be done correctly, because it can take lot's of time. But if that's the end of the PC port then I can't blame WB for that.

You can't blame them but we can.
Fist - Broken PC port needing several fixes and still there are issues.
Second - Bad net code. PC Port lags like hell when playing online for most players.
Third - No DLC for PC players. Come one PC players are the most screwed now no DLC without any explanation why. All those who invested to the WB / NRS for the PC port of the said title are screwed even if they are few. How ungrateful of WB/NRS!

I don't like the pack at all but what makes me angry here is how WB/NRS put a middle finger toward the little group of people who supported their broken PC port which they didn't even made by themselves but hired a lamer studio HVS to code. Still it's not HVS who are saying we won't do DLC for PC.

NEXT Time I hope there are no MK games for PC and I hope WB/NRS follow Midway's bankrupt because that's what they deserve for screwing so many people and disappointing them with the worst MK release so far. But WB can handle on their own as a big company. NRS are the ones to take the hits from their own failures. It's not only the head which stinks here. NRS also have fault here as they are silent and don't even give a simple explanation to the PC players. Screw them all !

EDIT:

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/69 ... -email.htm

The article mentions that According to WB employee it's NRS who are to blame for the KP2 no PC release.

I am done with WB / NRS games back to PS2 age .

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:31 pm 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8032
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Truth be told, it's all about the money. It has always been and it always be about the money. That's the world we live in and if any of us has to make such a decision it will probably go in the same direction.

For WB to blame NRS is easy, but the fact is, WB is giving the money and therefore making the business decisions. Something else would be really odd.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:02 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 362
Gambid wrote:
Truth be told, it's all about the money. It has always been and it always be about the money. That's the world we live in and if any of us has to make such a decision it will probably go in the same direction.

For WB to blame NRS is easy, but the fact is, WB is giving the money and therefore making the business decisions. Something else would be really odd.


Truth is truth. But you can't just abandon something like that it will cost them nothing to release and continue support for the PC version. Either the reason NO studios handle MKX PC at all or as you said they decided the PC player's base is not worth their attention.

Whatever, WB are famous with their PC games being awful especially Batman Arkham Knight. A revenge I see against the players who with full rights said that their games on PC are broken compared to console releases.

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:12 am 
Online
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:
Yeah you're right, although that would be the only hope for the PC players, that the port will get updated but at a much later date and WB don't wanna announce anything until it would actually be done correctly, because it can take lot's of time. But if that's the end of the PC port then I can't blame WB for that.

You can't blame them but we can.
Fist - Broken PC port needing several fixes and still there are issues.
Second - Bad net code. PC Port lags like hell when playing online for most players.
Third - No DLC for PC players. Come one PC players are the most screwed now no DLC without any explanation why. All those who invested to the WB / NRS for the PC port of the said title are screwed even if they are few. How ungrateful of WB/NRS!

I don't like the pack at all but what makes me angry here is how WB/NRS put a middle finger toward the little group of people who supported their broken PC port which they didn't even made by themselves but hired a lamer studio HVS to code. Still it's not HVS who are saying we won't do DLC for PC.

NEXT Time I hope there are no MK games for PC and I hope WB/NRS follow Midway's bankrupt because that's what they deserve for screwing so many people and disappointing them with the worst MK release so far. But WB can handle on their own as a big company. NRS are the ones to take the hits from their own failures. It's not only the head which stinks here. NRS also have fault here as they are silent and don't even give a simple explanation to the PC players. Screw them all !

EDIT:

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/69 ... -email.htm

The article mentions that According to WB employee it's NRS who are to blame for the KP2 no PC release.

I am done with WB / NRS games back to PS2 age .


Oh come on, do you really believe that WB, the ones who actually pays NRS, would take the blame for something they've done? Aside from the fact that this "employee" is just one guy which I don't even know if he actually a truly is employed, do you really think that WB would take the blame for something like that? And not to mention that they guy even had bad English on that post ("Netherrealm are keeping are eye those forums", where is the "on" after the "eye"?) I'm pretty sure now that even that was something he shouldn't have said and that guy will be fired soon. A lot of people on that threat on reddit realized that already, hell, even the only two people who responded to that article have put the blame on WB and not NRS. I checked that thread on Reddit and there was another guy who also asked WB for that and he even got a different response:

Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed about the recent announcements about the PC version of Mortal Kombat X. I can confirm that, as announced, Kombat Pack 2 and the MKXL Online Beta are currently coming only to Xbox One and PS4. MKX, Kombat Pack 1, and all other previously released downloadable content is still available on PC.
If you have feedback about this announcement I would encourage you to post about it on the MKX forums.
http://community.wbgames.com/t5/General ... -p/1015502



That already should warn everyone regarding the credibility of those responses.

NRS have nothing to do with that decision, WB are the ones who pays them to make the game and therefore they are the ones who make those decisions. They did the same thing with Batman Arkham Knight.

What really amazes me is that there are a few people who still blame NRS for that, but why? Just because they are the ones who show on camera? Or because that Ed Boon is there? Honestly, it's ridiculous.

You don't wanna play the game? Fine, but don't blame someone for something he hasn't done.

Oh and one more thing, NRS are fixing the netcode, and ther new netcode got really positive feedback overall thus far.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:07 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 362
Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:
Yeah you're right, although that would be the only hope for the PC players, that the port will get updated but at a much later date and WB don't wanna announce anything until it would actually be done correctly, because it can take lot's of time. But if that's the end of the PC port then I can't blame WB for that.

You can't blame them but we can.
Fist - Broken PC port needing several fixes and still there are issues.
Second - Bad net code. PC Port lags like hell when playing online for most players.
Third - No DLC for PC players. Come one PC players are the most screwed now no DLC without any explanation why. All those who invested to the WB / NRS for the PC port of the said title are screwed even if they are few. How ungrateful of WB/NRS!

I don't like the pack at all but what makes me angry here is how WB/NRS put a middle finger toward the little group of people who supported their broken PC port which they didn't even made by themselves but hired a lamer studio HVS to code. Still it's not HVS who are saying we won't do DLC for PC.

NEXT Time I hope there are no MK games for PC and I hope WB/NRS follow Midway's bankrupt because that's what they deserve for screwing so many people and disappointing them with the worst MK release so far. But WB can handle on their own as a big company. NRS are the ones to take the hits from their own failures. It's not only the head which stinks here. NRS also have fault here as they are silent and don't even give a simple explanation to the PC players. Screw them all !

EDIT:

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/69 ... -email.htm

The article mentions that According to WB employee it's NRS who are to blame for the KP2 no PC release.

I am done with WB / NRS games back to PS2 age .


Oh come on, do you really believe that WB, the ones who actually pays NRS, would take the blame for something they've done? Aside from the fact that this "employee" is just one guy which I don't even know if he actually a truly is employed, do you really think that WB would take the blame for something like that? And not to mention that they guy even had bad English on that post ("Netherrealm are keeping are eye those forums", where is the "on" after the "eye"?) I'm pretty sure now that even that was something he shouldn't have said and that guy will be fired soon. A lot of people on that threat on reddit realized that already, hell, even the only two people who responded to that article have put the blame on WB and not NRS. I checked that thread on Reddit and there was another guy who also asked WB for that and he even got a different response:

Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed about the recent announcements about the PC version of Mortal Kombat X. I can confirm that, as announced, Kombat Pack 2 and the MKXL Online Beta are currently coming only to Xbox One and PS4. MKX, Kombat Pack 1, and all other previously released downloadable content is still available on PC.
If you have feedback about this announcement I would encourage you to post about it on the MKX forums.
http://community.wbgames.com/t5/General ... -p/1015502



That already should warn everyone regarding the credibility of those responses.

NRS have nothing to do with that decision, WB are the ones who pays them to make the game and therefore they are the ones who make those decisions. They did the same thing with Batman Arkham Knight.

What really amazes me is that there are a few people who still blame NRS for that, but why? Just because they are the ones who show on camera? Or because that Ed Boon is there? Honestly, it's ridiculous.

You don't wanna play the game? Fine, but don't blame someone for something he hasn't done.

Oh and one more thing, NRS are fixing the netcode, and ther new netcode got really positive feedback overall thus far.


Prove NRS are not involved in the decisions!
If they hold to their fanbase they will change their parrent company if necessary.
I would leave WB and look for other company to invest into my development projects. The fact Boon and company don't even say a word is even worse. It's not those who say the words but those who are in the shadows that take the decisions in most cases. Don't make NRS innocent.

I don't think there are "few" who blame NRS in fact most PC players already said they will never buy NRS/WB games anymore. That includes me as well.
I will also say the same to you :

If you like the game so be it , but don't protect people who are hiding behind the scenes and don't give a single fucking explanation why the PC port support was suddenly dropped and why PC players were left with a middle finger pointed toward them!

Just see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... bzc#t=1276
What a liar I will say! Now prove me wrong,

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:44 am 
Online
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
First of all, I find it odd yet not surprising that you respond only to me and not to Gambid since we both gave you fine explanations.

Secondly, change their parent company? I'm sorry but that clearly shows that you don't know what's going on. Not trying to be a jerk here, but that's true.

NRS can't just leave WB, unless of course they want to leave the rights for MK behind. WB are the ones who bought Midway Chicago and turned it into Netherrealm Studios and bought the rights for MK series in the process. NRS can't just buy the rights back from WB and start on their own, and if even they did they wouldn't need any parent company, but they need it and they can't leave because WB hold the rights for MK. And that's just about the rights for MK alone, leaving a publisher is a serious and long process to begin with. NRS aren't gonna do that just because of one bad port, especially that WB hired HVS to do that port.

Also, you think that NRS control everything just because they are on camera, basically interact with the fans, but yet you also say that there is no way that WB are in control because they are the ones who "spoke" about the PC port once, in the form of one random guy who gave a complete contrast of a response for another WB employee who didn't say anything about NRS? So first NRS are to blame because they are in the light and WB are almost all the time in the shadows, but then NRS are to blame again because they are, supposedly, in the shadows, and WB are, supposedly, in the light? Talk about contradiction.

Which, BTW, did you actually read that other response from WB I've quoted for from Reddit?

So you keep ignoring my proofs, yet you also bring an old proof (the Angry Joe video) that I've already countered in the past? I said to you, Lord Dragu, that Ed Boon could've said what HVS told him, which could be that HVS lied to Boon and Boon told that's what he thought was true. And Angry Joe did a video about WB stopping the support for PC for MKX, and he knew didn't new that WB are the ones who in control and calling the shots, and NRS are now being caught in the crossfire. Also, during the comments section for that video, people have realize that Ed Boon said what he said because WB forced him to say that, which proves that WB are the ones to blame, because they are the ones who knew that the PC port would be awful and yet they forced Boon to say otherwise.

[YouTube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rJb7R-AxE [/YouTube]

Oh and about the Steam guys, I'm sorry but just because you guys got hurt and understandably upset, that doesn't mean you can put the blame on someone who doesn't deserve it. And yes you are a few, considering the fact that there are way more, and I mean way more, people who understand who's to blame here and why. And yet they aren't gonna stop playing MKX just because they know WB are a true bad guys here, they support NRS, because they know they have nothing to do with it. I see them on other sites, on Facebook and Youtube.

And yes we do need an explanation for the PC port, but for now since you wanted me to prove you wrong without even paying attention to the proofs I've already gave you, what I need from you is an explanation why the other message from WB doesn't count as credibility breaker for messages from WB in general, what's up with the light and shadow contradiction and what can you say now about Angry Joe and his thoughts about both NRS and WB?

I give you a proof, now prove me wrong, if you can.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:57 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 362
Roy Arkon wrote:
First of all, I find it odd yet not surprising that you respond only to me and not to Gambid since we both gave you fine explanations.

Secondly, change their parent company? I'm sorry but that clearly shows that you don't know what's going on. Not trying to be a jerk here, but that's true.

NRS can't just leave WB, unless of course they want to leave the rights for MK behind. WB are the ones who bought Midway Chicago and turned it into Netherrealm Studios and bought the rights for MK series in the process. NRS can't just buy the rights back from WB and start on their own, and if even they did they wouldn't need any parent company, but they need it and they can't leave because WB hold the rights for MK. And that's just about the rights for MK alone, leaving a publisher is a serious and long process to begin with. NRS aren't gonna do that just because of one bad port, especially that WB hired HVS to do that port.

Also, you think that NRS control everything just because they are on camera, basically interact with the fans, but yet you also say that there is no way that WB are in control because they are the ones who "spoke" about the PC port once, in the form of one random guy who gave a complete contrast of a response for another WB employee who didn't say anything about NRS? So first NRS are to blame because they are in the light and WB are almost all the time in the shadows, but then NRS are to blame again because they are, supposedly, in the shadows, and WB are, supposedly, in the light? Talk about contradiction.

Which, BTW, did you actually read that other response from WB I've quoted for from Reddit?

So you keep ignoring my proofs, yet you also bring an old proof (the Angry Joe video) that I've already countered in the past? I said to you, Lord Dragu, that Ed Boon could've said what HVS told him, which could be that HVS lied to Boon and Boon told that's what he thought was true. And Angry Joe did a video about WB stopping the support for PC for MKX, and he knew didn't new that WB are the ones who in control and calling the shots, and NRS are now being caught in the crossfire. Also, during the comments section for that video, people have realize that Ed Boon said what he said because WB forced him to say that, which proves that WB are the ones to blame, because they are the ones who knew that the PC port would be awful and yet they forced Boon to say otherwise.

[YouTube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rJb7R-AxE [/YouTube]

Oh and about the Steam guys, I'm sorry but just because you guys got hurt and understandably upset, that doesn't mean you can put the blame on someone who doesn't deserve it. And yes you are a few, considering the fact that there are way more, and I mean way more, people who understand who's to blame here and why. And yet they aren't gonna stop playing MKX just because they know WB are a true bad guys here, they support NRS, because they know they have nothing to do with it. I see them on other sites, on Facebook and Youtube.

And yes we do need an explanation for the PC port, but for now since you wanted me to prove you wrong without even paying attention to the proofs I've already gave you, what I need from you is an explanation why the other message doesn't count as credibility breaker for messages from WB, what's up with the light and shadow contradiction and what can you say now about Angry Joe and his thoughts about both NRS and WB?

I give you a proof, now prove me wrong, if you can.


I don't see any proof in your book. For you NRS are the clean goats . Where was Boon to test the port before saying "Oh no it will be as good as the consoles" How can a Team Lead let hired studios act on their own without paying attention to what they did so far and how broken in fact the said port in development is before release. I am sorry as a developer myself I don't dare to release stuff before making sure it does work and is tested by many.
Also you defend NRS like they are your family or friends or whatever. NRS are not even giving a single explanation . Now prove me wrong here WHY NO EXPLANATION to the PC Players. What makes you think there are few pc players who hate NRS and WB now. I am NOT STUPID to buy ANYMORE games from WB and NRS because How can I be assured they won't drop support suddenly or let some lamer studio handle the work and screw me with a bad port.
Sorry. Like I said if you like MKX as a hardcore fan then so be it. Protect NRS to the end. For me BOTH WB and NRS are to blame for putting a big shit on the PC owners support.
In fact MKX isn't a bad game but the way the PC port was handled and then ABANDONED without explanation of reasons because at least that they owe to those who paid for it, makes me regret it and forget of it's existence. If you have spare money to spend on broken ports and support broken studios and companies so be it. In my country especially in my country I can't afford wasting money on games who will be Abandoned out of nowhere or being released as a broken ports. NO MORE!

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:10 am 
Online
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 947
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Quote:
I don't see any proof in your book. For you NRS are the clean goats . Where was Boon to test the port before saying "Oh no it will be as good as the consoles" How can a Team Lead let hired studios act on their own without paying attention to what they did so far and how broken in fact the said port in development is before release. I am sorry as a developer myself I don't dare to release stuff before making sure it does work and is tested by many.


You clearly ignoring my points again. Not only I say that Ed Boon might lied only because HVS lied to him (and it's not that hard for HVS to lie), but if the comments from other Angry Joe video (the one I've brought) are any indication, Boon lied because WB forced him to lie.
You're ignoring my points and only focusing on yours.

Quote:
Also you defend NRS like they are your family or friends or whatever. NRS are not even giving a single explanation . Now prove me wrong here WHY NO EXPLANATION to the PC Players. What makes you think there are few pc players who hate NRS and WB now. I am NOT STUPID to buy ANYMORE games from WB and NRS because How can I be assured they won't drop support suddenly or let some lamer studio handle the work and screw me with a bad port.


I did say we need an explanation, if you actually payed attention to my comments you would see that. But firstly, we can already guess that WB decided to stop the support because of low sales for the PC port compared to consoles, and secondly, it's WB should give us the explanation. Of course NRS can give an explanation, but only if WB would give the green light.

Quote:
Sorry. Like I said if you like MKX as a hardcore fan then so be it. Protect NRS to the end. For me BOTH WB and NRS are to blame for putting a big shit on the PC owners support.
In fact MKX isn't a bad game but the way the PC port was handled and then ABANDONED without explanation of reasons because at least that they owe to those who paid for it, makes me regret it and forget of it's existence. If you have spare money to spend on broken ports and support broken studios and companies so be it. In my country especially in my country I can't afford wasting money on games who will be Abandoned out of nowhere or being released as a broken ports. NO MORE!


I'm sorry but that's not for you to decided you's guilty here, everyone knows that WB is the one to truly be blamed, if anything. It's not a selective statement. And yes I'm defending Boon, but I do so only because that people like you point fingers at people who shouldn't be blamed just because of bandwagon nonsense. If someone is blamed for something that clearly isn't his fault, I'm gonna defend him.

Oh and I haven't seen any proof from you, only pretty much the exact same points. If you denying my points, that only shows that you only want people to agree with you no matter what. I'm sorry, but that's true.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:32 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 362
Roy Arkon wrote:
Quote:
I don't see any proof in your book. For you NRS are the clean goats . Where was Boon to test the port before saying "Oh no it will be as good as the consoles" How can a Team Lead let hired studios act on their own without paying attention to what they did so far and how broken in fact the said port in development is before release. I am sorry as a developer myself I don't dare to release stuff before making sure it does work and is tested by many.


You clearly ignoring my points again. Not only I say that Ed Boon might lied only because HVS lied to him (and it's not that hard for HVS to lie), but if the comments from other Angry Joe video (the one I've brought) are any indication, Boon lied because WB forced him to lie.
You're ignoring my points and only focusing on yours.

Quote:
Also you defend NRS like they are your family or friends or whatever. NRS are not even giving a single explanation . Now prove me wrong here WHY NO EXPLANATION to the PC Players. What makes you think there are few pc players who hate NRS and WB now. I am NOT STUPID to buy ANYMORE games from WB and NRS because How can I be assured they won't drop support suddenly or let some lamer studio handle the work and screw me with a bad port.


I did say we need an explanation, if you actually payed attention to my comments you would see that. But firstly, we can already guess that WB decided to stop the support because of low sales for the PC port compared to consoles, and secondly, it's WB should give us the explanation. Of course NRS can give an explanation, but only if WB would give the green light.

Quote:
Sorry. Like I said if you like MKX as a hardcore fan then so be it. Protect NRS to the end. For me BOTH WB and NRS are to blame for putting a big shit on the PC owners support.
In fact MKX isn't a bad game but the way the PC port was handled and then ABANDONED without explanation of reasons because at least that they owe to those who paid for it, makes me regret it and forget of it's existence. If you have spare money to spend on broken ports and support broken studios and companies so be it. In my country especially in my country I can't afford wasting money on games who will be Abandoned out of nowhere or being released as a broken ports. NO MORE!


I'm sorry but that's not for you to decided you's guilty here, everyone knows that WB is the one to truly be blamed, if anything. It's not a selective statement. And yes I'm defending Boon, but I do so only because that people like you point fingers at people who shouldn't be blamed just because of bandwagon nonsense. If someone is blamed for something that clearly isn't his fault, I'm gonna defend him.

Oh and I haven't seen any proof from you, only pretty much the exact same points. If you denying my points, that only shows that you only want people to agree with you no matter what. I'm sorry, but that's true.


You just described YOURSELF Roy.
Exactly to the point of singularity!
Right into the middle center of center.

Proof?
The video itself is the biggest proof where NRS Lead is lying around with fools and jokes how "awesome the PC port is gonna be" . What better proof you want than that. Has this been fulfilled. Is the PC port the same as the consoles ? No and will NEVER Be. But no NRS/Boon and Company are innocent in your points of view.No matter that all he spilled was lies and fools around. What makes you innocent after you lie to thousands of people PAYING you for a product you either don't know of it's quality because you don't check how it's development works, or because YOU obviously LIE about it. In such case court cases won't be enough to clean the shit MK Co Creator , NRS and WB put on the PC fanbase.

I am not going to continue useless arguments. I stated my opinion. That is all that matters.
I care not who likes it or hates it like you. For me WB and NRS don't deserve any attention from PC owners.

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 7 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon