[NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Re: [NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

Post by LuckyDearly »

Will there ever be an update for the steam version of the game? just wondering.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I wasn't able to figure out their encryption. Once I do then maybe. It's a hash and it's almost impossible to break.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

Here's hoping you guys get it, especially now since Netherealm obviously moved onto Injustce 2
ER_Mac3
Mortal

Post by ER_Mac3 »

Is there currently no way to add a second costume slot for Steam users then? Even without the tool?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

If you can understand the X64TOC.txt, then we can fix it. Basically each file has his own ID in the TOC, I don't know how it's generated, once we do then we can make them for steam.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
ER_Mac3
Mortal

Post by ER_Mac3 »

Oh, I see. Don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but no one really answered my thread in the other section so... is it currently possible to unpack 3D models out of the game files for editing and packing it again? All I've seen here in the forum so far are texture edits, and I saw a really nice edited Tanya model which I wanted to switch in the 3D model file, it has all texture files and everything else in the exact same format from the game, but still not sure on the possibility of editing the 3D model itself. Thanks in advance!

For reference, this is the package:
http://romero1718.deviantart.com/art/Ta ... -677126342
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=7948&p=131435#p131435

Post in whatever correct section and I'm sure that I will see it. I basically read every post in every section except for the DLC section.

LunarPeridot
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by LunarPeridot »

Does this work for steam?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

No

ThatDollMaker
Mortal

Post by ThatDollMaker »

What does the injustice aec tool do?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

decompress the ini files.

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

I need help big time. I tried to follow the instructions on how to clone a costume and it seemed to have work but the game wont load when I try to battle with it. So for example, I tried to clone Sub-Zero's N file into O so I can use his Injustice costume. It loads up on the character select screen, but I can't get into battle with it.

I tried to copy Scorpion's "a" files into a new costume too but now the game crashes when I try to go through his costumes. I need help badly. How do I restore this? I thought this was going to be easy but it's not. Well unless I just copy and paste the new skin file over the original file. Now I am too scared to try to use the Tool to add in more costumes. :(
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Game Crash -> Error in CHAR .xxx file
%PLAYERNAME% -> Error in SCRIPTASSETS.xxx file
Infinite Loading -> Error in .mko file

There is a tool called "AES_X64", use it using cmd. You can find it in "Version 1" in the downloads list for DLC Manager.

Copy it to the location of X64TOC.txt, then shift+right click anywhere in the folder and "Open Command Window Here".

Type cmd, press enter. Type AES_X64 -d X64TOC.txt

Now go to your X64TOC.txt and open it, scroll all the way to the end, you will find the skins you added. Delete them. THEN SAVE.

Then go back to CMD and type
AES_X64 -e X64TOC.txt

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

I got to see the X64TOC file but when I scroll all the way down the file, I only see the movies files being listed. All the assets and other stuff are listed early in the doc. What do I do now? I am so lost.

30 minutes later, I tried to use the tool to try to replace the "extra" costume with the original and the game stopped loading. This is horrible. I decided to un-install the game and re-install it. I wasted time but I seriously want to start this over. I was scared I was going to mess this up. This is a little more complicated than copying and pasting files in DOA 5 Last Round or Ultra Street Fighter IV. Ugh.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

you must've missed a step somehow. I'm unsure what you did cuz it works fine for everyone else.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”