MKKE DLC MAN 2.6beta

JakoryJman
Mortal

Re: MKKE DLC MAN 2.6beta

Post by JakoryJman »

Gotcha! Is there a link to the tutorial I can use? I'm going to try it out.

JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

Nevermind on the where to find the tools part. I downloaded the tools but the decrompress EXE doesn't even open for me. I wish I never updated my MK9, I just discovered these amazing mods
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

Does this work on the Steam version? I have all files in their respected places but still get the "runtime error 76 path not found." Would like to show you what my files look like on Discord or something.
zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

JakoryJman wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:21 am Does this work on the Steam version? I have all files in their respected places but still get the "runtime error 76 path not found." Would like to show you what my files look like on Discord or something.
The modding tools work for any game version. To decompress a .xxx file just drag it over "decompress.exe". You will get a folder with all of the content inside.
Also, your antivirus could just delete the .exe file so add it as exception. That might be a reason for the "file not found" message. No files that are modding tools in this community are harmful for your pc.
For the raptor race...
xxBANSHEExx
Mortal

Post by xxBANSHEExx »

Hi. i have mkke version 1.7 or 1.07(steam version). i have this version of dlc man bc it says it works with all versions. the dlc costume i want to download the mk11 sindel mod works with all versions of the game. the problem is the dlc man wont even open for me even though i downloaded all the files i was asked to download also i installed it in the right place . i get runtime error 76 path not found. can you help me out?
yo wsg
Discord:x_banshee_x
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

xxBANSHEExx wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:25 pm Hi. i have mkke version 1.7 or 1.07(steam version). i have this version of dlc man bc it says it works with all versions. the dlc costume i want to download the mk11 sindel mod works with all versions of the game. the problem is the dlc man wont even open for me even though i downloaded all the files i was asked to download also i installed it in the right place . i get runtime error 76 path not found. can you help me out?
did you start it as administrator? also make sure your antivirus is not stealing any file.
As for file locations, the "DLC" folder contains multiple folders inside. "ToInstall" is one of them, and the one you should drop your mod into (.xxx files and .ini file).
For the raptor race...
xxBANSHEExx
Mortal

Post by xxBANSHEExx »

zepterrian wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:42 am
xxBANSHEExx wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:25 pm Hi. i have mkke version 1.7 or 1.07(steam version). i have this version of dlc man bc it says it works with all versions. the dlc costume i want to download the mk11 sindel mod works with all versions of the game. the problem is the dlc man wont even open for me even though i downloaded all the files i was asked to download also i installed it in the right place . i get runtime error 76 path not found. can you help me out?
did you start it as administrator? also make sure your antivirus is not stealing any file.
As for file locations, the "DLC" folder contains multiple folders inside. "ToInstall" is one of them, and the one you should drop your mod into (.xxx files and .ini file).
Yes i started it as admin and all the folders are there as for deleted files i dont know. when i extracted it i had all 3 files and the dlc folder is something missing?
yo wsg
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

xxBANSHEExx wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:01 pm
Yes i started it as admin and all the folders are there as for deleted files i dont know. when i extracted it i had all 3 files and the dlc folder is something missing?
well to be more exact, when you download the file from the first post it should contain the following three files ("DLC.exe", "zlib.dll", "DLC Manager README.txt") and a folder ("DLC").
At the same time, inside the "DLC" folder there should be 5 more folders. And the one you are going to throw your mods into is named "ToInstall".
Except for the .txt file, every other content inside the .rar file does matter and you should have them all.
For the raptor race...
xxBANSHEExx
Mortal

Post by xxBANSHEExx »

zepterrian wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 5:31 pm

well to be more exact, when you download the file from the first post it should contain the following three files ("DLC.exe", "zlib.dll", "DLC Manager README.txt") and a folder ("DLC").
At the same time, inside the "DLC" folder there should be 5 more folders. And the one you are going to throw your mods into is named "ToInstall".
Except for the .txt file, every other content inside the .rar file does matter and you should have them all.
there should be 5? i only have templates,ToInstall, and Tools
yo wsg
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

xxBANSHEExx wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:05 am
zepterrian wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 5:31 pm

there should be 5? i only have templates,ToInstall, and Tools
Yes the rar contains 5 folders. And you would be missing "Installed" and "temp".
Maybe the program is not creating them and it needs it.
Just create those two folders so you can have 5. And see what happens.
Also make sure that you extract the rar content into the game folder. So you have it among the game's files and folders.
For the raptor race...
hobinrood45763
Mortal

Post by hobinrood45763 »

I am trying to install mos but i keep getting error runtime 70 and i dont know how i would fix it, what can i do?
Atif Murad
Mortal

Post by Atif Murad »

Hey people , i play mkke on pc but i face some issues . I can't complete a combo . Other players continue their combo after uppercut , I can't do the same . I can't do more than 30% combo . Any help ??
L_K_Fisto17
Warrior

Post by L_K_Fisto17 »

Atif Murad wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:57 pm Hey people , i play mkke on pc but i face some issues . I can't complete a combo . Other players continue their combo after uppercut , I can't do the same . I can't do more than 30% combo . Any help ??
skill isue, thats all
Checkout the new account called "NiteOwl85"

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tools”