How To Unlock Revenant Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat X

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

How To Unlock Revenant Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat X

Post by Gambid »

Need help unlocking Revenant Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat X? This video might help you:
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: How To Unlock Revenant Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat X

Post by Roy Arkon »

Thanks for the info. I got the costume some time ago, I just wanted to complete the Test your Might tower and didn't even know that you get that costume from there. I actually lost somewhere in the Tower (I believe stage 6) and then I finished stages 7 & 8 without using a continue, then lost a lot on stage 9, and then even more on the final one, to the point that when I finally completed the tower I got no score at all (yeah I know), yet I still got the Sub-Zero skin, I don't remember for sure if it was after stage 8 or 10.

And in case you were wondering I completed the tower again but now with a respectful score. :)

Thanks again.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Great. I really hate it that it is so unclear what you need to do or what you have done to unlock something. It just pops up :(
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I know, hopefully someone would manage to figure it out.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

should be titled.

"How to smash your MKX disc to pieces"
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

It is indded hard, I but I think I know that best answer for that. You need to use your thumb to mash all 4 buttons at once, and then quickly 4 fingers an the buttons (one finger for a button) and mash the be the buttons. That way you won't get to tired to reach to the green zone of the circle.

I hope it helps.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:It is indded hard, I but I think I know that best answer for that. You need to use your thumb to mash all 4 buttons at once, and then quickly 4 fingers an the buttons (one finger for a button) and mash the be the buttons. That way you won't get to tired to reach to the green zone of the circle.

I hope it helps.
thanks I have that unlocked long ago...I used a soft dress for the buttons.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “News Articles”