Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.3 released!

gxthchyld
Mortal

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.3 released!

Post by gxthchyld »

Also how can I get the new shang Tsung Morphs to work?? I tried enhancing regular morph and all.

Smokeneedstoreturn
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: Braiton1277

Post by Smokeneedstoreturn »

Is it possible to make a versus mode for mk9?
RafTheDarkness
Mortal

Post by RafTheDarkness »

failed to load control commondialog from comdlg32.ocx
I Get this error on windows 10 so i tried control panel method so this not work another way?
muhammedagahgun
Mortal

Post by muhammedagahgun »

which mk version better than for this mod ? (sorry for my bad english)
ATeaDaze
Mortal

Post by ATeaDaze »

gxthchyld wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:34 pm Also how can I get the new shang Tsung Morphs to work?? I tried enhancing regular morph and all.
It doesn't work for me either. I followed the instructions exactly and it doesn't write anything to the log file/debug window. It just behaves like Shang Tsung's morph
alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Post by alexanderfox »

ATeaDaze wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:11 pm
gxthchyld wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:34 pm Also how can I get the new shang Tsung Morphs to work?? I tried enhancing regular morph and all.
It doesn't work for me either. I followed the instructions exactly and it doesn't write anything to the log file/debug window. It just behaves like Shang Tsung's morph
Run the game with UMKKE.exe
ATeaDaze
Mortal

Post by ATeaDaze »

alexanderfox wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:49 am
ATeaDaze wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:11 pm
Run the game with UMKKE.exe
Thanks but I was running it with that binary. I used a clean installation, followed the instructions step-by-step, read the entire readme, looked through the configuration files, read every post in this thread, and it just doesn't work for me

As a "Hail Mary", I tried running it as admin and it didn't make a difference. Not sure if my hardware or setup is the issue. I'm at a a loss so I've just given up on it
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Thank you Work in ALL versions
User71023

Post by User71023 »

RafTheDarkness wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:22 pm failed to load control commondialog from comdlg32.ocx
I Get this error on windows 10 so i tried control panel method so this not work another way?
I found a solution for this. Put the comdlg32.ocx included in the rar into c:\windows\system32 root, and then run PowerShell (Admin) or Command prompt (Admin) and run these commands:

Code: Select all

regsvr32 /u Comdlg32.ocx
regsvr32 /i Comdlg32.ocx
the second command failed for me but worked anyway. Seems that the first one did the job.
Aztec2012
Mortal

Post by Aztec2012 »

Smokeneedstoreturn wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:55 pm Is it possible to make a versus mode for mk9?
With MK9Hook yes.
Toasty69
Mortal

Post by Toasty69 »

Hello. Sorry to be a pain, but did anybody get this mod to work on Steam Deck ? I haven’t had any luck. So I couldn’t install it on the Desktop mode, so I copied the game to an external drive, then to a windows pc with the installer. I then ran the installer on windows, said it was successful, the copied the modified game to the external drive, back to the deck, and had Steam read the game from UMKKK.exe. Game won’t load, even when using photon. Am I doing anything wrong ? Or is there another way ? I pretty much just wanna add the bosses as playable characters. Thank you for your time. :)
king91six
Apprentice

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.0 released!

Post by king91six »

addyoxf wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:46 pm I'm getting bug_me instead of shang tsung in the ladder mode and it just crashes once i get to him..so i cant complete ladder..but other than that everything works
this is for me also? any fix? thanks yes shang sung missing and its a bug me on the tower
Duskill
Mortal

Post by Duskill »

Is there a way to only use from this mod everything related to bosses, and none of the Khameleon/extra ninja stuff? Coz I kind of already have other mods that take care of that stuff, and this is the only boss mod that has endings and details like that make it essential...
Noobsaibot2003
Immortal

Post by Noobsaibot2003 »

Awesome
joeschmo
Mortal

Post by joeschmo »

Aztec2012 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:43 am
Smokeneedstoreturn wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:55 pm Is it possible to make a versus mode for mk9?
With MK9Hook yes.
how can you do this please?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods”