GamePro Confirms Kano in Mortal Kombat X?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

GamePro Confirms Kano in Mortal Kombat X?

Post by Gambid »

The new issue of the German gaming magazine GamePro includes a Mortal Kombat X preview. Part of the article are two screenshots that feature Kano, a character that up to this moment was not confirmed for the game. The magazine itself is scheduled for release on August 6th 2014, but there are already leaked images of the article available on the Internet:
According to the recent information, a new Mortal Kombat X character is also going to be revealed on this year's GamesCon in Germany (August 14-17th). It is currently unknown whether Kano is that new character or whether another character will be revealed during GamesCon.
Image Image Image
There is still no official word from Netherrealm Studios or Warner Bros regarding this information.

We are putting a lot of effort into our Mortal Kombat X section and parts of the available information and media there may not have been posted on the front page, so make sure to check it out.

Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”