Sektor MKG ripped by bbj

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Sektor MKG ripped by bbj

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I extract all textures from Mortal Kombat Gold using "texmod" which is about the same as mk4strip for Mortal Kombat 4. I only use commands before nulldc or chankanst and paint to extract textures to save the file in MS Paint.
Working with texmod I noticed that clarity is better quality and heights and sizes are integers. After my operations, the pictures were very large display size emulator, cut, of incompatible size and clarity leaves little to be desired, outlineing was exceeded by 1 or 2 pixels.
As promised and requested I uploaded my files here to download them. Download them, explore, personalize and create new textures or mods them for Mortal Kombat 9.
Attachments
sektor 1.JPG
sektor 2.JPG
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Re: Sektor MKG by bbj

Post by superfamoso »

LOL... "accidentally made you bastard"... hahahahaha :D
that was a funny and memorable moment
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:LOL... "accidentally made you bastard"... hahahahaha :D
Of course
It really is a remarkable and memorable moment for me.
These textures you asked them to send them to me via email. Do you remember?
You did not send it or maybe you did you forgot. So I created and extracted it.
I wanted to prove that your procedure is one easy and anyone can do, and I extract all textures from MKG by this method, but I bet you do not know to add a new texture to it because texmod was designed to create skins and mods.
I do not want to brag but I did the first time with baraka using only nulldc and paint (I bet you did not know that, either) know how to extract and add textures in N64. I bet not. However it is important that I want everybody to this site and all with diligence to collapse. You are not a member of this site or user if you ldo not eave a link to download. But so is the world of what to do.
Hey see that I sent friend request on facebook, so give me the last time you add to your project completed resend me my project MK1 MK2 3D and 3D. for the last time "Bobby Bronek Joint" find me on facebook or id-messenger bbjhhrugs@yahoo.ro
Hurry soon as I leave in Greece and possibly not keep in touch with anyone, maybe where I go internet so scoot.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

bbj wrote:
superfamoso wrote:LOL... "accidentally made you bastard"... hahahahaha :D
Of course
It really is a remarkable and memorable moment for me.
These textures you asked them to send them to me via email. Do you remember?
You did not send it or maybe you did you forgot. So I created and extracted it.
I wanted to prove that your procedure is one easy and anyone can do, and I extract all textures from MKG by this method, but I bet you do not know to add a new texture to it because texmod was designed to create skins and mods.
I do not want to brag but I did the first time with baraka using only nulldc and paint (I bet you did not know that, either) know how to extract and add textures in N64. I bet not. However it is important that I want everybody to this site and all with diligence to collapse. You are not a member of this site or user if you ldo not eave a link to download. But so is the world of what to do.
Hey see that I sent friend request on facebook, so give me the last time you add to your project completed resend me my project MK1 MK2 3D and 3D. for the last time "Bobby Bronek Joint" find me on facebook or id-messenger bbjhhrugs@yahoo.ro
Hurry soon as I leave in Greece and possibly not keep in touch with anyone, maybe where I go internet so scoot.
perfect, now I have recived your request :D
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Could you please upload the textures as BitMaps (bmp). JPEG lowers the quality which is very bad for textures. Just Export then and save them as bmp, then zip them and upload them in the first post.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote:Could you please upload the textures as BitMaps (bmp). JPEG lowers the quality which is very bad for textures. Just Export then and save them as bmp, then zip them and upload them in the first post.
You could send me email exactly what you want to do it because I do not understand anything you have posted here. All I understood from your application is to upload files in. Bmp jpeg not that decreases quality. Yes I know that I noticed that when I first asked how I post photos and pictures, and you answer me do not go to other formats than. Jpg.
I'm on the go forever, I have very little time and still have not finished all the projects to upload them here, I bought one-way ticket to Greece and it is possible that there was no access to the internet. Let me quickly your email address or give me your rtau facebook.. Find me on bbjhhrugs@gmail.com or bbjhhrugs@yahoo.ro "Bobby Bronek Joint" on fb.
Gambid
Elder God

Re: Download MKG All Textures ripped by bbj

Post by Gambid »

Just merged the two posts together. Please edit the first post, if you want to.
I Rule This World!

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Download MKG All Textures ripped by bbj

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote:Just merged the two posts together. Please edit the first post, if you want to.
why you joined my posts?
why to edit my first post?
how do I edit my first post?
Gambid
Elder God

Re: Sektor MKG ripped by bbj

Post by Gambid »

The topics were merged, as having two topics discussing the same thing is pointless. With your last edit, you removed all the uploaded textures from the first post. Don't really know why you did that. Just having the jpegs of Sektor's MKG Textures here is not really useful.
I Rule This World!

Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Is your favorite model because you have of his avatar? I want on it. What character replaces MK4?
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote:Is your favorite model because you have of his avatar? I want on it. What character replaces MK4?
not necessarily, just in Mortal Kombat Gold is my favorite character because he is a very rare model. (hidden) My favorite character is Goro, you see my signature?
Will not work in mk4, only mk4enhanced. If you have a Cyrax model geometry can you replace these characters that are compatible: Jax, Cage, Jarek, Quan Chi and Shinnok.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced and Strip”