WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.5 (DEATHSTROKE SKIN RELEASED)

machine4578
Warrior

Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.2+ (BLACK LANTERN RELEASED)

Post by machine4578 »

wyruzzah wrote:Im back after long time and tomorrow i will release atleast Blackest Night Harley Quinn :) I still dont know what to do with Billy Batson, because when i fix his face he cannot open mouth, but when i do not fix his face its looks horrible :)
looking forward this this Blackest Night Harley Quinn.. any update be nice since you said you post it 2 days ago.

also i see in the OP you say your mods may not work with current steam update, but they do.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

machine4578: Sorry i had some weird connections problem, but now its ok. You say all skins work for newest official patch?

Blackest Night Harley Quinn will be uploaded today. Last thing is bio,so can somebody check this bio for spelling pls and i will upload skin after that, thx.

''Harley Quinn from Parallel Earth, died on sabotaged Suicide Squad mission. She was later mysteriously resurrected from her grave as zombie. It was during Blackest Night by Black Hand himself. After this undead act, Black Hand became Harley's number one and she fanaticly loves him.''

Im also try make own NormHQA textures, because it holds all details, so if you find any bug after i will upload skin. Let me know.
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

The Bio's perfect!! And yes, All of your mods work with the latest steam patch still :-)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

leebaldz5332 wrote:The Bio's perfect!! And yes, All of your mods work with the latest steam patch still :-)
Thx, im glad that her bio does not sound so bad and thanks for info i did not knew that skins work for newest patch :)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.3 (HARLEY QUINN SKIN RELEASED)

Post by wyruzzah »

So Blackest Night's Harley Quinn is uploaded. I've used some custom NormHQA texture, so let me know if you spot any bugs.. and i will upload some images for her.
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

HARLEY LOOOKS AMAAAZIIIINGG!!! Although the bio just has some grammar errors. "Harley Quinn from Parallel Earth, where she died on a sabotaged Suicide Squad mission. She was later mysteriously resurrected from her grave as a zombie. It was during Blackest Night by Black Hand himself. After this undead act, Black Hand became Harley's number one and she fanaticly loves him.''
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

condeecas wrote:HARLEY LOOOKS AMAAAZIIIINGG!!! Although the bio just has some grammar errors. "Harley Quinn from Parallel Earth, where she died on a sabotaged Suicide Squad mission. She was later mysteriously resurrected from her grave as a zombie. It was during Blackest Night by Black Hand himself. After this undead act, Black Hand became Harley's number one and she fanaticly loves him.''
Thanks and yep my english is not very good on spelling :) I will fix that grammar errors, so thx for check.
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Excellent!!
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

great work on the Harley skin!! and yes all mods work on newest official patch!(unlike MKKE)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

I was not here whole eternity ,so afterthought happy new 2015 year to all :) BTW: I had some free time, so here is alteast preview for Deathstroke (Blackest Night) and Kid Flash (Young Justice) .For Bart i've tried add some goggles on forehead, but textures is too much divided and it seemed very weird. Anyway i hope soon i will release it. Billy Batson skin will be released too.

EDITED : Bart > Wally
Attachments
Deathstroke (Blackest Night).jpg
Kid Flash (Young Justice).jpg
Last edited by wyruzzah on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

wyruzzah wrote:I was not here whole eternity ,so afterthought happy new 2015 year to all :) BTW: I had some free time, so here is alteast preview for Deathstroke (Blackest Night) and Kid Flash (Young Justice) .For Bart i've tried add some goggles on forehead, but textures is too much divided and it seemed very weird. Anyway i hope soon i will release it. Billy Batson skin will be released too.
HRRRRNNNNNG yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

condeecas wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:I was not here whole eternity ,so afterthought happy new 2015 year to all :) BTW: I had some free time, so here is alteast preview for Deathstroke (Blackest Night) and Kid Flash (Young Justice) .For Bart i've tried add some goggles on forehead, but textures is too much divided and it seemed very weird. Anyway i hope soon i will release it. Billy Batson skin will be released too.
HRRRRNNNNNG yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:)
Flamebeast101
Mortal
XBox Live: FlameBeast101

Post by Flamebeast101 »

Could you upload the files to mediafire as a mirro. Filedropper is having issues in some countries. I really love your skins and want them but download stops if from filedropper.com.
Flamebeast101
Mortal
XBox Live: FlameBeast101

Post by Flamebeast101 »

*mirror
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Flamebeast101 wrote:Could you upload the files to mediafire as a mirro. Filedropper is having issues in some countries. I really love your skins and want them but download stops if from filedropper.com.
Well i've uploaded my skins in pack on mediafire before, but i've received some weird message, so i've deleted it from that site. Anyway if you know some good site where i can upload it except mediafire let me know and i will upload it as mirror site.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”