DLC CHARACTER Chameleon Revamped!!!

ranckel
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC CHARACTER Chameleon Revamped!!!

Post by ranckel »

a.martin wrote:For the spanish users of mortal kombat I edited the .ini and translated the bio of chameleon and also I'm trying to make new portrait icon and VS. pic, i kinda suck with this last thing of adding the pics to the character but i'm trying.

I hope you like it, and any advice you'll give me it would be great!
I'll keep trying to do better things on the future :D
Muy bueno! I like it a lot! keep the good work!

"The dark Side is our ally!"
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

ranckel: oh roger but we can make our chameleon reskin for reptile.. so we dont need any permission.. something like this http://mk-rebirth.deviantart.com/art/Ch ... -294274344 after i finish my revealed reptile... i could try that but u must help me with transparency if you want :)
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

wyruzzah wrote:ranckel: oh roger but we can make our chameleon reskin for reptile.. so we dont need any permission.. something like this http://mk-rebirth.deviantart.com/art/Ch ... -294274344 after i finish my revealed reptile... i could try that but u must help me with transparency if you want :)
yessssss, I apreciate your invitation, but, I really, can't make the transparency right, not

at that level of the design on the picture you showed, but I really would like to see that

character around with proper Reptile's powersssss. See, I tried on Luckeylad's Khameleon,

and it didn't work at all, not even her hair can be recolored, well, at least, for me.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

ranckel: yeah of course it will be not same as on picture.. but something like that. Transparency depends on model i think maybe with Reptile_C could be easier than on Khameleon (mk2 female ninja)
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

wyruzzah wrote:ranckel: yeah of course it will be not same as on picture.. but something like that. Transparency depends on model i think maybe with Reptile_C could be easier than on Khameleon (mk2 female ninja)
yessss, maybe it could work out, but I really can't mess with the transparency yet, I know how to make meshes on nif skope, and port models, not do this weird experiment, just make the textures of a character disappear, well, not yet, though. I didn't understand right, or, to be honest, I am too lazy, nowadays, to learn the scheme of the skeletal meshes of MK9, since, like I said before, it's a bad port from a console game, if, it was a real PC game, I allready have included Kratos on that.

BadboyTM
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by BadboyTM »

Excellent work mate, it will be possible to make a second costume mod regarding the different colors of the outfit something like this:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... eleon..png

By the way great work!!!
ImageVENGEANCE WILL BE MINE...
ImageImage
SuperSmoke
Mortal

Post by SuperSmoke »

Love to see a Tremor and a Hydro like this!!!!
Biliboy
Mortal

Post by Biliboy »

How can i install this? When i try to install dlc manager says "Runtime error subscript out of range" please help.
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

Sorry guys, my game is in russian, to translate to other languages based on latin, it's quite painful.

asdfghjkl
Mortal

Post by asdfghjkl »

Can i play with Chameleon on PS3(not including challenge tower)
Please reply
NMC
Mortal

Post by NMC »

A Very Good Mod But It Does Not Work In The Steam Version You Could Do It For All Versions Please It Is A Very Good Mod And It Is A Shame It Does Not Work In Steam :(
#NMC!
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Update to ALL versions
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

NMC wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:49 pm A Very Good Mod But It Does Not Work In The Steam Version You Could Do It For All Versions Please It Is A Very Good Mod And It Is A Shame It Does Not Work In Steam :(
hello, I have reuploaded this mod for version 1.07, which is the last update of steam
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”