Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Batgirl, Red Son and The Killing Joke DLCs are Now Available
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:04 pm 
Elder God

Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
The second DLC Wave for Injustice: Gods Among Us has been officially released and is now available worldwide. Netherrealm Studios has made an official press release and sent us a brand new video that tells the history of Batgirl.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today is releasing Batgirl as a downloadable content (DLC) character for the DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Batgirl is available now on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 400 MS Microsoft Points and will be available in the next day for PlayStation®Network at a price of $4.99.

Injustice: Gods Among Us - The Killing Joke Skin Pack DLC Injustice: Gods Among Us - Red Son DLC Pack

Also available today is the Red Sun skin pack featuring skins from Superman’s popular Soviet alternate reality, as well as the Killing Joke skin pack from the Batman: The Killing Joke DC Comics series. Each pack is available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 240 Microsoft Points and the PlayStation®Network for $2.99.

Injustice: Gods Among Us - The History of Batgirl

Take a look at the last two news updates for more information, including patch note and screenshots.

For all available information about the game, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and VKontakte.

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster