Mortal Kombat Gold Emulation Progress

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat Gold Emulation Progress

Post by Gambid »

The first alpha version of ChanKast appeared two weeks ago and totally blew away the whole emulation community. This small program was able almost perfectly to emulate Sega DreamCast and to run a lot of commercial games at pretty good speed. Unfortunately the first release wasn't able to run Mortal Kombat Gold due to a problem with the VGA cable settings. Two days ago appeared the second official version of the emulator, alpha 0.2. The problem has been fixed and I really hoped that I will finally have the opportunity to play Mortal Kombat Gold on my PC. Unfortunately the emulator crashes at the Sega opening screen, so it is the only thing you can see. We, here at Mortal Kombat Secrets are very sure that Mortal Kombat Gold will become playable very soon. Keep an eye on this site, because we will continue to inform you about all the latest emulation news that regard Mortal Kombat. Below is the screenshot I took from the emulator.
Visit ChanKast' official webpage now and download the latest version.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”