MKSecrets.Net - 4 000 000 Hits On Our Front Page

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MKSecrets.Net - 4 000 000 Hits On Our Front Page

Post by Gambid »

Hi guys, time to celebrate again. Last night we reached 4 000 000 hits on our front page. This is something we couldn't have done without you, for which we are grateful.

You are probably asking yourself what we are going to write about in the coming weeks, now that Mortal Kombat: Legacy is over and the last Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) DLCs have been released. Don't worry, we have a lot of things planned. We will be having at least two more competitions/give-aways that will start soon. One of them will begin when we reach 1000 likes on our Facebook page and 500 followers on our Twitter. So make sure you follow us and bring your friends with you. And of course we have the Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection that will be released soon. Oh yes, and we are still crossing our fingers for more Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) DLCs. With all thiese, we just scratched the surface of our plans ;)

To celebrate the 4 000 000 Hits we have made 2 new Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) wallpapers that can be found in our Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) section. We really hope that you guys will like them.

Let me use the chance to list once again all our community features. So, what do we have:

1. Message Board where you can discuss all things Mortal Kombat, play forum games, read Fan Fiction with other fans, just using your Mortal Kombat Secrets account.
2. Chat Room
3. YouTube Channel: Subscribe, View: With 550 Videos and nearly 7000 Subscribers.
4. Facebook Fan Page with nearly 1000 likes.
5. Twitter Page with nearly 400 members.

We will be happy to welcome you on each of these different Social Networks. Until next time guys. Have a lot of fun with our website.

The Mortal Kombat Secrets Team

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Ripper
Apprentice

Re: MKSecrets.Net - 4 000 000 Hits On Our Front Page

Post by Ripper »

Congrats
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Congratulations!!
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Thanks guys. Hopefully we will reach 5 000 000 soon :)
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”