Protect Your Account With 2-Factor Authentication

Activate it in the User Control Panel. Need help, contact us.

The MKSecrets.Net Team

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Kombat Kast #9: Homelander, Ferra, Invasions Season 6, New Mileena Skin

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Kombat Kast #9: Homelander, Ferra, Invasions Season 6, New Mileena Skin

Post by Gambid »

We are less than a day away from the release of Homelander for every owner of the Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Kombat Pack. Players who do not have the Kombat Pack will have to wait for a week if they want to purchase him separately. To promote the new fighter and all the upcoming changes, Netherrealm Studios released the 9th Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Kombat Kast, focusing on him and also on Ferra, the fifth and final Kameo fighter from Kombat Pack 1. In addition we received some updates regarding Invasions Season 6 and all the new things that will be coming our way with the new patch. Have a look:
The Kombat Kast was streamed on:

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/netherrealm
YouTube: https://youtube.com/MortalKombat
TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@mortalkombat

Both Homelander and Ferra are unique in their own way and will be an interesting addition to the Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) characters list. Homelander will include a lot of references to The Boys TV show while Ferra will turn your main character basically in the Ferra/Torr combo character from Mortal Kombat X.

Here is a summary of the general changes coming with the new update:

Invasions Season 6
  • The Season of the Reptile with Reptile as the final boss.
  • There will be more one off missions, for example quick draw.
  • You will have the ability to turn around on pathways.
  • The relics and Talismans inventory space was increased.
  • Elemental advantages and disadvantages are displayed for every encounter.
  • You can now preview the rewards of mini and major boss encounters.
  • You can see in the seasonal tower, what skin you are working towards.
Wait don't go. We have one more things. During the final match of the Kombat Kast, we get to see Mileena in a yet unreleased outfit. Have a look:
Mortal Kombat 1 New Mileena Skin
For more information about Mortal Kombat 1 (2023), check out our Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) section.

What do you think of this Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) update? Tell us in the comments.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortalk-kombat-1-new-mileena-skin.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Kombat Kast #9: Homelander, Ferra, Invasions Season 6, New Mileena Skin

Post by Roy Arkon »

I can't wait for the Season of the Reptile to start tonight. My favorite character and my favorite digit (which is 6) in both the same season. Also having more space for the inventory is great because now you can be more prepared for all battles. And of course the skins for the season as well as the new Mileena skin, and who knows what other skins we will get.

Homelander is pretty different than what I've expected, yes he's got the Zoning going for him but he's more of a mobility character first and foremost. Ferra however is just what I've expected. They both looks excellent.

Overall, amazing stuff all around.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”