Protect Your Account With 2-Factor Authentication

Activate it in the User Control Panel. Need help, contact us.

The MKSecrets.Net Team

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Homelander & Ferra Trailer, Screenshots & Release Dates

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Homelander & Ferra Trailer, Screenshots & Release Dates

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios and WBGames have just released the gameplay trailer for Homelander and Ferra (Kameo) the fifth batch of DLC for Mortal Kombat 1 (2023). Have a look:
Actor Antony Starr who is portraying Homelander in the hit TV Series The Boys on Amazon Prime also lends his likeness to the new Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) guest DLC main fighter. Ferra (Kameo) is a Mortal Kombat character who initially appeared in Mortal Kombat X as probably the series first kameo character, as part of the Ferra/Torr fighter. A similar gameplay to what she is offering in Mortal Kombat X can be seen here as well.

From the official press-release:
Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios today released a new Mortal Kombat 1 trailer revealing the first gameplay for upcoming downloadable content (DLC) guest fighter Homelander. As featured in The Boys series on Amazon Prime Video, Homelander will join the Mortal Kombat 1 roster on June 4 as part of the early access period for Kombat Pack owners, followed by wide availability on June 11.

Homelander is the most powerful being on the planet and the leader of The Seven, the elite superhero team owned and managed by Vought International. In a world where “Supes” are made, he’s the strongest of them all. Homelander presents himself as the ultimate patriot and protector, but don’t let his movie star good looks or high approval rating fool you. He is a murderous, narcissistic sociopath with an insatiable need for validation, love, and power. Homelander’s destruction of enemies and lust for power does not end with his world. Challengers from other realms will also face his wrath. As seen in the new video, Homelander asserts dominance over opponents through his super strength, aerial attacks, and capacity to laser enemies with his eyes.
Mortal Kombat 1 Homelander Ferra Trailer

The trailer also provides a first look at gameplay for Ferra, a new DLC Kameo Fighter who can assist during matches with a range of support moves. Ferra will be available as part of the Kombat Pack and for standalone purchase in June 2024.
As always, we have a set of some very nice, hi-res screenshots. Have a look:

Screenshots
Image Image Image Image
Click here to visit our Mortal Kombat 1 Screenshots page and see all screenshots for the game.

Homelander will be available in early access for owners of the Kombat Pack starting June 4th, 2024 and a week later for everyone else to purchase (June 11th, 2024), while Ferra will be available later in June, 2024.

What do you think of Homelander and Ferra? Tell us in the comments.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-1-homelander-ferra-gameplay-trailer.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Homelander & Ferra Trailer, Screenshots & Release Dates

Post by Roy Arkon »

Homelander looks awesome, I especially love his counters to Liu Kang's punches. Ferra looks awesome too, all of her MKX moves seem to come back. Excellent stuff.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God

Re: Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Homelander & Ferra Trailer, Screenshots & Release Dates

Post by Gambid »

To be honest the trailer didn't manage to grab me that much, perhaps because I haven't watched The Boys yet. For me, it felt a bit too close to Omni Man. I hope it feels different when he gets released as I plan to play the entire 6-th season with him to rank him up.
I Rule This World!

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Already you can see that he's very different from Omni-Man. Homelander is clearly a Zoning character while Omni-Man is a Rushdown character. If anything, Homelander looks more like Superman from Injustice, and even then you can see differences between the two.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Oh I do see differences but I am talking of a little bit more than just game-play mechanics, namely overall feel and there I hope to see more when the character becomes available.
I Rule This World!

Return to “News Articles”