Protect Your Account With 2-Factor Authentication

Activate it in the User Control Panel. Need help, contact us.

The MKSecrets.Net Team

First Look At MK Movie (1995) Scorpion Skin and Ferra (Kameo) In Mortal Kombat 1

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

First Look At MK Movie (1995) Scorpion Skin and Ferra (Kameo) In Mortal Kombat 1

Post by Gambid »

Mortal Kombat co-creator and Netherrealm Studio creative director Ed Boon just surprised everyone on X by not just giving us the very first look at Ferra, the fifth upcoming DLC kameo fighter but also by announcing and actually showing a new skin for Scorpion. The skin very closely represent Scorpion's look in Mortal Kombat: The Movie (1995). Actor Criss Casamassa portrayed the character wearing this particular costume in Mortal Kombat: The Movie and Mortal Kombat: Conquest.
Mortal Kombat 1 Mortal Kombat Movie Scorpion Skin
Ferra might also prove to be a very unique Kameo fighter. From what is seen on the screenshot one could guess that she may actually be riding the main character on the back, just like she did in Mortal Kombat X with Torr.

Ed Boon posted three screenshots, have a look:
Image Image Image
This is not the first time Mortal Kombat: The Movie based skins have made it into the Mortal Kombat games. The very last Mortal Kombat 11 DLC was actually a bundle of three skins from the movie for Raiden, Sonya and Johnny Cage. Back then, actors Christopher Lambert, Linden Ashby and Bridgette Wilson returned to voice the characters and give their likeness to the skins. Also, actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa returned for a major role in Mortal Kombat 11 playing once again the sorcerer Shang Tsung. A skin based on his looks in the movie was also added.

It is unknown when the Scorpion skin will be available. Based on the current schedule Ferra should appear at some point in July.

What do you think of these screenshots? Are you excited about the new reveals? Tell us in the comments.

For everything Mortal Kombat 1 (2023), visit our Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) guide.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-1-original-movie-scorpion-mavado-screenshot.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: First Look At MK Movie (1995) Scorpion Skin and Ferra (Kameo) In Mortal Kombat 1

Post by Roy Arkon »

Well that was unexpected, MK movie skin for Scorpion is huge, and it looks amazing.

As for Ferra, I was wondering how she would be used in-game, having her on the player's back wasn't something I had in mind but it does make perfect sense. Really looking forward to her.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”