MK1 (2023) Invasions - How To Beat Titan Li Mei Easily!

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MK1 (2023) Invasions - How To Beat Titan Li Mei Easily!

Post by Roy Arkon »

The newest Titan battle was just added to Mortal Kombat 1 (2023)'s Invasions mode. This is Titan Li Mei, and yours truly got a quick guide on how to beat her easily. All you need is to do the following 3 steps:

1) Since Li Mei is an Energy Type character, you need a character that can tank Energy Type damage, which is a Blood Type character like. You can either use Nitara, Havik or Reiko.

2) You need a Relic called the Dragon Egg of Amplification. With this Relic, as long as you have Super Meter, all the damage you take goes to your Meter instead of your health. The drawback is that you can't use any Combo Breakers, however this is a no-issue as Li Mei isn't gonna use any normal long combos, so it doesn't matter anyway.

3) Use the Windbreaker Talisman which leaves a Poison Gas cloud that deals damage-over-time. If you can get catch Li Mei with this at the correct time, either when she is in the corner, when she's stuck in place due to her Titan special moves or both, this can be demolish her health in no-time. However you still need a bit of luck to get the proper timing and position, which is why the other two steps are needed to.

Also, keep in mind that you need to beat Li Mei 6 times to get all of her normal Palettes for her Titan Skin, as well as getting one extra win to get the silver Palette (which is random) and then one more with Li Mei herself in a mirror match to get the gold Palette. Don't worry about the character Type, as long as you keep using the Dragon Egg of Amplification Relic and the Windbreaker Talisman, you should be fine.

Check out my video from my channel below, where you can see the entire process done using Nitara. I also got a bonus clip of me beating Li Mei with Havik, getting a perfect timing Klassic Uppercut Brutality finish to get the silver Palette of Li Mei. Enjoy!

Go and defeat Titan Li Mei to grab your rewards while you can!

For more information about Mortal Kombat 1 (2023), check out our section for the game right here.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”