Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Peacemaker & Season 4 Release Dates Announced, Season 3 Extended

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Peacemaker & Season 4 Release Dates Announced, Season 3 Extended

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios has just announced that Peacemaker, the third DLC main fighter for Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) will be available in Early Access (for owners of the Kombat Pack) on February 28th 2024. This means that everyone else will be able to purchase him a week later.

On this date, Netherrealm Studios will also start Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Season 4, featuring Mileena as the final boss. To fill the two weeks gap until the beginning of Season 4, Season 3 has been extended by two weeks as well.
Mortal Kombat 1 Peacemaker And Season 4 Release Dates
For several days now, there have been rumors, that Season 4 and Peacemaker will be delayed for two weeks which was officially confirmed today. We can only speculate what the reasons are and why Netherrealm Studios are behind their initial schedule for the update but we hope they use the extra time well and deliver a truly polished experience for everyone. The Season 3 extension is surely welcome by everyone who hasn't finished it yet. On the other hand, this is now officially the longest running season, coming at two and a half months and I am sure that a lot of players cannot wait for it to be over and for the next one to start.

Where do you stand? Tell us in the comments.

Have you done everything that can be done in Season 3? Not sure? Then check our Season 3 guide.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-1-peacemaker-season-4-release-dates.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Peacemaker & Season 4 Release Dates Announced, Season 3 Extended

Post by Roy Arkon »

Well it kinda works for me because I got some stuff to do with other games as well as other issues so it works for me. Also the leaker that spread the info before NRS/WB did said that this is due to the desync issue fixing taking so much time and resources from them, so they had to put everything aside to make sure it will be fixed. Of course that is needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but if its true, then it does make sense why it would've happened.

All I can say let's just wait, it's only two extra weeks, and after that, it's gonna be a blast.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”