UMK3 All Ninja Pack (As Requested by maskedman)

AlterL
Grand Master

UMK3 All Ninja Pack (As Requested by maskedman)

Post by AlterL »

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link,
https://paypal.me/Lfer96?country.x=VE&locale.x=es_XC
btw if anyone know how to transfer to zinli, I also take money from there.

Sorry for the delays, I choose to do all of this ones at the same time because they all used quite a similar base, and I needed to move on with other private mods that are waiting. Still I felt all of the community can enjoy this little update with proper cloth physics and a few nice details here and there. By the way, did you know that all of the ninjas in the game had the letter E already selected with the MK3 name? that must mean that at one point we were supposed to get this skins but they choose not to for some reason.
Attachments
MK3.png
UMK3SubZero.7z
(6.12 MiB) Downloaded 765 times
UMK3Smoke.7z
(7.31 MiB) Downloaded 720 times
UMK3Scorpion.7z
(7.26 MiB) Downloaded 795 times
UMK3Reptile.7z
(13.51 MiB) Downloaded 729 times
UMK3Rain.7z
(7.2 MiB) Downloaded 795 times
UMK3Noob.7z
(7.5 MiB) Downloaded 739 times
UMK3Ermac.7z
(7.25 MiB) Downloaded 715 times

joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: UMK3 All Ninja Pack (As Requested by maskedman)

Post by joven1 »

Wow this is great this is the missing dead link we need
to kreate a UMK9 Mods. Thanks for reviving this skin vita version of UMK3.
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

joven1 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:48 am Wow this is great this is the missing dead link we need
to kreate a UMK9 Mods. Thanks for reviving this skin vita version of UMK3.
Actually, while it looks similar my mod isn't quite the same as the vita version, for once I used an special texture that englobes both MK3 and MK2 parts of the model, and all the parts of the mesh come directly from our PC port of the game. I wish I could take a look at the vita files to see how they managed to do their version of the MK3 skin.
USF
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by USF »

great work!
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
vash2086
Apprentice

Post by vash2086 »

They are very good
BA2212
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by BA2212 »

Now this is what I've been waiting for!!! Such an amazing job my friend!!!
Noobsaibot2003
Immortal

Post by Noobsaibot2003 »

Cool
Noobsaibot2003
Immortal

Post by Noobsaibot2003 »

I love it
tristonman5671
Mortal
XBox Live: Triston Man 567

Post by tristonman5671 »

Absolutely awesome! Could you do MK2 next?
FrinMK
Mortal

Post by FrinMK »

they were beautiful good job
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

AlterL wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:09 pm If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link,

Sorry for the delays, I choose to do all of this ones at the same time because they all used quite a similar base, and I needed to move on with other private mods that are waiting. Still I felt all of the community can enjoy this little update with proper cloth physics and a few nice details here and there. By the way, did you know that all of the ninjas in the game had the letter E already selected with the MK3 name? that must mean that at one point we were supposed to get this skins but they choose not to for some reason.
Hi, i love this UMK3 skins, so thanks much for that, you are the man! :)

Only problem was with Sub-Zero here, his mask/mouth warped in intro etc., so i fixed that for you and made .diff file, if you need any help with this kind of ""bugs"" let me know in future. Peace...

Here is fixed file https://www.mediafire.com/file/w7325p2t ... 9.rar/file
Attachments
Bugged mask
Bugged mask
Fixed mask
Fixed mask
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

wyruzzah wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:31 pm
AlterL wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:09 pm If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link,

Hi, i love this UMK3 skins, so thanks much for that, you are the man! :)

Only problem was with Sub-Zero here, his mask/mouth warped in intro etc., so i fixed that for you and made .diff file, if you need any help with this kind of ""bugs"" let me know in future. Peace...

Here is fixed file https://www.mediafire.com/file/w7325p2t ... 9.rar/file

Wow!!!!! Thanks for the help, you are back at last, How are you my Friend long time no see, Please do visit our community again lots of new breed of modders are here in MK9 ALTERL and others is one of the best modder we got around, Sadly to say Hanzo just retired last month, he has a lots of contribution here since MK9 days we are so thankfull we have him,
In MKX nobody left including Omega Mathaus MKX User and Killer Potato Unclefestor and Dick Chappy.
In MK11 only one guy Sharr is the skin modder please do check his works all amazing.
In MK1 until now no one try to do skin mods no one knows, only one guy in Patreon and in Nexus Mods namely BEYONDERZ sadly exclusive only for his
subscribers who pay for the tier.
Shaolin Monks Game also are still hot Thanumm and Nub are the modders because now it is possible to do skin mods on MKSM kharakters. :(
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

joven1: Hola, I live, so im doing fine i guess... good old times :) Yeah, I see ALTERL epic mesh mods, he is the man. Thanks for illumination/news about modders. I may do some skins and mesh mods, im still learning with Blender, but its great that now we can do this model edits compared to back in the day :) Peace..
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

wyruzzah wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:47 pm joven1: Hola, I live, so im doing fine i guess... good old times :) Yeah, I see ALTERL epic mesh mods, he is the man. Thanks for illumination/news about modders. I may do some skins and mesh mods, im still learning with Blender, but its great that now we can do this model edits compared to back in the day :) Peace..
Nice to hear WELKOMEBACK back Sir i hope our old friends will komeback in the scene again like you.
Wow 3D blender is now dominating the MK1 mods everything is possible there. if you see BEYONDERZ mods. BTW are you doing some new skin mods here in MK9 and MKX again or in newer other tittles you missed like MK11 or MK1?
dont forget to post in our community. kudos my friend.
Kenan Kahn7
Mortal
PSN: *

Post by Kenan Kahn7 »

Can someone help me how to add Alternative Rain and why Ermac doesn't work, I tried everything but there's no use!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”