How to change the intro, victory pose and fatalities of a character from another character

L_K_Fisto17
Warrior
Side: Light

How to change the intro, victory pose and fatalities of a character from another character

Post by L_K_Fisto17 »

Español:

Hola, bienvenidos a mi primer tutorial, bueno, como sabran, hay varios mods de personajes dlc que tienen intros, poses de victoria y fatalities de otros, y seguro se preguntaron, ¿como se hace eso? bueno hoy les explicare eso

Para este tutorial les enseñare como hacer que smoke tenga la intro, pose de victoria y fatalities de noob saibot

1-Buscamos los archivos asset en mi caso los de noob saibot, ustedes busquen del personaje que quieran poner sus archivos a otro:

NoobSaibot_CharIntro.xxx

Noob_Fatality1.xxx

Noob_Fatality2.xxx

Noob_Victory.xxx

Y les hacen un back up en alguna carpeta

2-Ahora, renombramos los archivos, en mi caso, de noob a smoke, sin quitar lo que esta despues de la barra baja

3-Hacen back ups de los archivos que van a remplazar, en mi caso, los de smoke, que tienen el nombre de los archivos de noob renombrados

4-Agarran sus archivos renombrados y los copian y pegan en la carpeta de assets, y listo smoke tiene la intro, fatalities y pose de victoria de noob saibot (el input de la fatality es el mismo que el del personaje original, solo cambia la animacion)

English:

Hello, welcome to my first tutorial, well, as you know, there are several dlc character mods that have intros, victory poses and other fatalities, and you may have wondered, how do you do that? well today I will explain that

For this tutorial I will show you how to make smoke have the intro, victory pose and fatalities of noob saibot

1-We look for the asset files, in my case those of noob saibot, you look for the character you want to put your intros to another:

NoobSaibot_CharIntro.xxx

Noob_Fatality1.xxx

Noob_Fatality2.xxx

Noob_Victory.xxx

And they make a back up in some folder

2-Now, we rename the files, in my case, from noob to smoke, without removing what is after the lower bar

3-They make back ups of the files that they are going to replace, in my case, the smoke files, they have the name of the noob saibot renamed files

4-Grab your renamed files and copy and paste them into the assets folder, and voila smoke has the noob saibot intro, fatalities and victory pose (the fatality input is the same as the original character's, just change the animation)
Attachments
Resultados/Results
Resultados/Results

Checkout the new account called "NiteOwl85"
sultan0017
Warrior
Side: Light

Re: How to change the intro, victory pose and fatalities of a character from another character

Post by sultan0017 »

This is great, wish other swaps were as simple as this lol, thanks for sharing.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”