Spade (As Requested by Boromir147) (small poll inside)

Characters with small risk, or just Alternative Costumes

Poll ended at Tue May 23, 2023 8:37 pm

Alt Costume
36%
Characters with small risk
7%
Depending on the CHAR
57%

Total votes: 14

AlterL
Grand Master

Spade (As Requested by Boromir147) (small poll inside)

Post by AlterL »

So, today I've finally managed to change a characters xray (nightwolf using Liu Kang's) now this is not within this mod, because this is a dlc character and I wanted to make sure this one works perfectly, but here is the deal, in order to archive this first of all you need to have the char that owns the Xray loaded into every match, I did this by making Nightwolf load CHAR_LiuKang.xxx rather than his own char intro, problem comes if the character is selected as a second tag partner because then the game doesn't bother loading his intro so while you can still play or face him in ladder mode, if he hits you with an xray, the character will just stand still unable to move or be hit for the rest of the match, which would be problematic for obvious reasons, so I wanted to ask the community their opinion if its better to leave this tipe of modding to alt costumes in order to avoid them in ladder, or if they would still be worth it if made into full DLC characters, keep in mind, the bug only occurs if the intro isn't loaded along with the character.

Also, talking directly to Boromir147 Valkirion and Saji who are the three guys that have kept me doing mods for a while now, I want to know your personal opinions in the subject, if you don't mind, after all, the three of you make 95% of the requests I get.

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link,
https://paypal.me/Lfer96?country.x=VE&locale.x=es_XC
btw if anyone know how to transfer to zinli, I also take money from there.
Attachments
Spade.png
SpadeDLC.7z
(8.62 MiB) Downloaded 289 times

saij
Mortal

Re: Spade (As Requested by Boromir147) (small poll inside)

Post by saij »

So..m that means easy win if you fight the original character? i Think it is nor any problem to.be honest meanwhile there is no Game crash , I think all is ok
valkyrion
Apprentice

Post by valkyrion »

It's an honor to be named alterl master by you, although I'm still sad about the shang tsung mk3 the model owner didn't want to share. My followers wanted to see it. I'm sorry I failed but I tried
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Honestly I just don't want anything that's gonna cause a crash or freeze. Other than that everything awesone
Kendagreat427
Mortal
PSN: Dumjediscientist

Post by Kendagreat427 »

You did polls for mods you're going to make?
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Kendagreat427 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:56 am You did polls for mods you're going to make?
for a future feature of them, changing XRays, can give mods a more distinct touch. thought it was worth to discuss

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”