So i have a little problem when downloading a dlc character or skin

Jarkom
Mortal

Re: So i have a little problem when downloading a dlc character or skin

Post by Jarkom »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:44 pm
Jarkom wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:16 am Yes. and then i just hit install and my game wont launch. Then it has to be something with my pc or i dont know. I will keep on trying. Im gonna try add the mod again but now via steam version of the game
Have you tried the repair coalesced.ini button in the dlc manager? sometimes it finds problems and fixes them...
hmm no. Sorry i cant find the button

Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:44 pm
Jarkom wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:16 am Yes. and then i just hit install and my game wont launch. Then it has to be something with my pc or i dont know. I will keep on trying. Im gonna try add the mod again but now via steam version of the game
Have you tried the repair coalesced.ini button in the dlc manager? sometimes it finds problems and fixes them...
i havent found the button :( if you could somehow help me with it i would be glad
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g »

Jarkom wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:27 am
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:44 pm Have you tried the repair coalesced.ini button in the dlc manager? sometimes it finds problems and fixes them...
i havent found the button :( if you could somehow help me with it i would be glad
hi, Jarkom
looking at the screenshot:

you have to open dlc manager and press the button on the right marked as 1

the second window will open in which you will have to press button 2

this will save a new config.ini from which all strings commented out or deemed useless will be removed and the ID of the characters (the order in which they are arranged in the roster) will also be checked. if there is a repetition of the ID you will be asked how to proceed, otherwise the ini file will be changed (and maybe repared) automatically.

N.B:
obviously this can also help you to bring the characters you use most often closer to Freddy Krueger (by entering smaller numbers) or moving them away by entering higher numbers (as long as they don't already exist) :mrgreen:
Attachments
dlc manager.jpg
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:18 am
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:44 pm Have you tried the repair coalesced.ini button in the dlc manager? sometimes it finds problems and fixes them...
hi, Jarkom

this will save a new config.ini from which all strings commented out or deemed useless will be removed and the ID of the characters (the order in which they are arranged in the roster) will also be checked. if there is a repetition of the ID you will be asked how to proceed, otherwise the ini file will be changed (and maybe repared) automatically.

N.B:
obviously this can also help you to bring the characters you use most often closer to Freddy Krueger (by entering smaller numbers) or moving them away by entering higher numbers (as long as they don't already exist) :mrgreen:
Yeah, so i tried it and it still didnt work. I think it might be some problem with my pc or i dont know. :(
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

hi, Jarkom

N.B:
if you would want i can send you a video in dms of me statring the game but the game not starting
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

hi, Jarkom

N.B:
Or you can give me your email and i can send you the screen record
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice

it happened to me sometimes that mk9 didn't start and it was due to faulty mods or haphazardly written ini. I think a video of a game that doesn't start would explain very little. should I get my hands on the pc... or you try another pc...
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:53 pm it happened to me sometimes that mk9 didn't start and it was due to faulty mods or haphazardly written ini. I think a video of a game that doesn't start would explain very little. should I get my hands on the pc... or you try another pc...
Yeah well so we tried everything nothing worked and theres nothing to do about it but im now on different pc im gonna try it and let u know
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:53 pm it happened to me sometimes that mk9 didn't start and it was due to faulty mods or haphazardly written ini. I think a video of a game that doesn't start would explain very little. should I get my hands on the pc... or you try another pc...
I read some guy had the same issue as me and he downloaded the mods through virtual machine and it worked i might try that but last time i tried it didnt work
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice

Jarkom wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:12 am I read some guy had the same issue as me and he downloaded the mods through virtual machine and it worked i might try that but last time i tried it didnt work
if it works from a virtual machine and not with the real pc, your pc still has a problem.
Have you tried with another operating system (such as win7 or win8.1)? :?
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:17 am
Jarkom wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:12 am I read some guy had the same issue as me and he downloaded the mods through virtual machine and it worked i might try that but last time i tried it didnt work
if it works from a virtual machine and not with the real pc, your pc still has a problem.
Have you tried with another operating system (such as win7 or win8.1)? :?
No how can i change the operation system? (i tried it on this pc still not working)
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice

Jarkom wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:37 am No how can i change the operation system? (i tried it on this pc still not working)
it goes a bit technical and if you are not an expert you risk causing trouble.
you could try some live version of win7 or win8.1 that boot from usb stick...
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:49 am
Jarkom wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:37 am No how can i change the operation system? (i tried it on this pc still not working)
yeah ill try that. If it still wont be working i give up
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

so i tried downloading cracked mkke, dlc man2.6 and mod (demogorgon) i downloaded these files in my virtual machine i was using windows 7. Then i dragged them trough virtual machine to my pc and to the mkke directory. I used dlc man to download the mod and guess what. Nothing happened.... again :x
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

Well... now im 1000% sure it has to do something with my pc i dont know what. I have latest software latest updates latest drivers

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”