DLC Character: Moloch [Version 1.07]

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

DLC Character: Moloch [Version 1.07]

Post by Marce_3405 »

Creditos a AlterL por inyectar el modelo al juego y creditos a Franco Petrini por agregar el anunciador de victoria, el "Moloch wins" ademas de la voz que Moloch utiliza (la de Kotal que se creo para el mod de dicho personaje). Por mi parte, como siempre re inyecte todo, agregue las imagenes al archivo ui y le cree un anunciador de seleccion de personaje hecho por una IA... Disfruten.

AVISO: El mod nesecitara que se utilize la voz de Kotal, deben poner el archivo SND_VO_Kot en la carpeta assets, de lo contrario no tendra voz o tendra la de Sheeva, pueden encontrar el archivo de voz (SND_VO_Kot) en el mod de Kotal Kahn. Tambien aprovecho este aviso para informar que Moloch utiliza la intro de Kintaro, pero al parecer sale cortada y le queda genial, parece una nueva.
Mod de Kotal: viewtopic.php?t=48770

Moloch.rar
(10.82 MiB) Downloaded 585 times
Moloch.png

ENGLISH:
Credits to AlterL for injecting the model into the game and credits to Franco Petrini for adding the victory announcer, the "Moloch wins" in addition to the voice that Moloch uses (the one of Kotal that was created for the mod of said character). For my part, as always I re-inject everything, add the images to the ui file and create an AI-made character select announcer for it... Enjoy.

NOTICE: The mod will need Kotal's voice to be used, you must put the SND_VO_Kot file in the assets folder, otherwise it will have no voice or Sheeva's, you can find the voice file (SND_VO_Kot) in the Kotal Kahn mod . I also take advantage of this notice to report that Moloch uses Kintaro's intro, but apparently it is cut and it looks great, it looks like a new one.

Kotal mod: viewtopic.php?t=48770

Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Character: Moloch [Version 1.07]

Post by Io_Ivan »

Muchísimas gracias Marce, ya tengo mod para un siguiente video :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Aztec2012
Mortal

Post by Aztec2012 »

Great work!
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

DLC for all versions. Tested on 1.05.