DLC Character Darrius (as Requested by Boromir147)

AlterL
Grand Master

DLC Character Darrius (as Requested by Boromir147)

Post by AlterL »

Credits to Marce for the UI, All versions as usual, I think I will be working on future Johnny Cage Skins trough this to avoid the issues with CHAR_JohnnyCage_B.xxx. By the way, I've recently experienced several blackouts in my hometown, preventing me from delivering and finishing my work, so if you don't have your mod that you requested just yet, just know that is still coming, it just takes time when I can lose my progress in any minute.

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 5$.
https://paypal.me/Lfer96?country.x=VE&locale.x=es_XC
Attachments
Daririus.png
DARF.7z
(4.33 MiB) Downloaded 348 times

Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Character Darrius (as Requested by Boromir147)

Post by Io_Ivan »

I hate blackouts, the same thing happens in my city 😤
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Io_Ivan wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:37 pm I hate blackouts, the same thing happens in my city 😤
yeah, they're quite an annoyance in my country, longest one in my city was 3 days long, (although that was nation wide I think) but we're used to them at this point. Now I need to find a new UPS battery because my current one is almost dead.
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

AlterL wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 pm Credits to Marce for the UI, All versions as usual, I think I will be working on future Johnny Cage Skins trough this to avoid the issues with CHAR_JohnnyCage_B.xxx. By the way, I've recently experienced several blackouts in my hometown, preventing me from delivering and finishing my work, so if you don't have your mod that you requested just yet, just know that is still coming, it just takes time when I can lose my progress in any minute.

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 5$.

That's got to suck extra with you trying to do the armageddon mods. Thank you again for doing what you do
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Boromir147 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:52 am
AlterL wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 pm Credits to Marce for the UI, All versions as usual, I think I will be working on future Johnny Cage Skins trough this to avoid the issues with CHAR_JohnnyCage_B.xxx. By the way, I've recently experienced several blackouts in my hometown, preventing me from delivering and finishing my work, so if you don't have your mod that you requested just yet, just know that is still coming, it just takes time when I can lose my progress in any minute.

That's got to suck extra with you trying to do the armageddon mods. Thank you again for doing what you do
yeah, this one was actually basically finished on blender twice. You would think someone was pranking me, but it got done in the end, that's what is important.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”