Dairou (as requested by Boromir147)

AlterL
Grand Master

Dairou (as requested by Boromir147)

Post by AlterL »

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 5$.
https://paypal.me/Lfer96?country.x=VE&locale.x=es_XC

By the way Marcer, here are the textures of Kobra if you want to use them. I'll get D'Vorah later. Should I collect every Klassic mod that I've done (and have yet to do) when I'm done with the armageddon mods???
Attachments
kobris.7z
(4.96 MiB) Downloaded 136 times
Dairou.png
liudai.7z
(3.2 MiB) Downloaded 110 times

Boromir147
Warrior

Re: Dairou (as requested by Boromir147)

Post by Boromir147 »

Your getting faster with the armageddon mods :)
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Io_Ivan »

finally, I was waiting for Dairou :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

AlterL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:54 am If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 5$.

By the way Marcer, here are the textures of Kobra if you want to use them. I'll get D'Vorah later. Should I collect every Klassic mod that I've done (and have yet to do) when I'm done with the armageddon mods???
thank you so much for doing this AlterL man it means the world to me to finally have dai rou and jarek back in the games.
L_K_Fisto17
Warrior
Side: Light

Post by L_K_Fisto17 »

Theres characters that if forgoten, then is him
Checkout the new account called "NiteOwl85"
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Boromir147 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:40 pm
AlterL wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:54 am If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 5$.

thank you so much for doing this AlterL man it means the world to me to finally have dai rou and jarek back in the games.

Don't worry men, we are gonna get so much more by the end of this.
valkyrion
Apprentice

Post by valkyrion »

there are many characters that I don't know, ask who is havik that they mention him so much in mortal kombat especially on 11
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Thanks but... I need the textures in tiff or tga format, not in texture2d format. Of all the characters you did, from Kobra onwards.

ESPAÑOL:
Gracias pero... necesito las texturas en formato tiff o tga, no en formato texture2d. De todos los personajes que hiciste, desde Kobra hacia adelante.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Marce_3405 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:32 pm Thanks but... I need the textures in tiff or tga format, not in texture2d format. Of all the characters you did, from Kobra onwards.

ESPAÑOL:
Gracias pero... necesito las texturas en formato tiff o tga, no en formato texture2d. De todos los personajes que hiciste, desde Kobra hacia adelante.
Usa este programa, solo agarra las texturas una por una y sueltalas bajo mk9pc_texture2dds_3.exe para convertirlas a dds, despues puedes agarrar la textura dds junto con la infofile y soltarlas sobre mk9pc_dds2texture_3.exe para obtener una nueva Texture2d.
TextureWork.7z
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

AlterL wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:28 am
Marce_3405 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:32 pm Thanks but... I need the textures in tiff or tga format, not in texture2d format. Of all the characters you did, from Kobra onwards.

ESPAÑOL:
Usa este programa, solo agarra las texturas una por una y sueltalas bajo mk9pc_texture2dds_3.exe para convertirlas a dds, despues puedes agarrar la textura dds junto con la infofile y soltarlas sobre mk9pc_dds2texture_3.exe para obtener una nueva Texture2d.
TextureWork.7z
El programa no funciona al parecer, he intentado varias veces sin exito. No sabes porque las texturas tus nuevos mods no se pueden extraer con extract_xxx.bat? por que antes al extraerlas ahi era facil, ahora no se puede.

Por eso mismo te pedia que me enviaras las texturas en formato diff/dds/tga, yo me manejaba inyectando de otra manera a la tuya supongo.

ENGLISH:

The program does not seem to work, I have tried several times without success. You don't know why the textures of your new mods can't be extracted with extract_xxx.bat? Because before when extracting them there it was easy, now it is not possible.

That's why I asked you to send me the textures in diff/dds/tga format, I was handling myself by injecting yours in a different way, I guess
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:56 pm

ESPAÑOL:
TextureWork.7z
El programa no funciona al parecer, he intentado varias veces sin exito. No sabes porque las texturas tus nuevos mods no se pueden extraer con extract_xxx.bat? por que antes al extraerlas ahi era facil, ahora no se puede.

Por eso mismo te pedia que me enviaras las texturas en formato diff/dds/tga, yo me manejaba inyectando de otra manera a la tuya supongo.

ENGLISH:

The program does not seem to work, I have tried several times without success. You don't know why the textures of your new mods can't be extracted with extract_xxx.bat? Because before when extracting them there it was easy, now it is not possible.

That's why I asked you to send me the textures in diff/dds/tga format, I was handling myself by injecting yours in a different way, I guess
mmm... I'm not sure, maybe it has something to do with the fact that we're using a texture that comes from jade's ending rather than one that comes from the actual model. Still try again with the Texture2d but in a folder excluded from your antivirus (for some reason windows thinks there's a virus in it, but for the longest time I've been using it I have never ran into any problems due to it.
Noobsaibot2003
Immortal

Post by Noobsaibot2003 »

ESPAÑOL:
TextureWork.7z
Don't open for me i try to download And don't work

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”