sounds of mortal kombat x so that they can create all the characters and can use them

francopetrini
Mortal

sounds of mortal kombat x so that they can create all the characters and can use them

Post by francopetrini »

First of all, I introduce myself. I'm Franco Petrini, I'm blind from birth. I've been playing mortal kombat since I was 12, I'm currently 27. I've been playing mk9 since it came out on pc, I was able to install it recently when I discovered marce's mods for all versions of the game. I find that the mods are visual modifications, but not sounds. and I can't stop enjoying the work they do. For this reason, I decided to share this sound pack that has all the voices of the fighters, all the sounds of each fighter, the voices of the announcer of all the characters and much more. I hope it works for you, I know it doesn't go here, but I'm interested that all the creators of chars can see it. I thank in advance the first one who is encouraged to share the first char with sound modifications, such as the shinok wins of the sf character. links
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/310c63n9v2zdyt ... s.rar?dl=1
I hope it helps you, and if someone wants to teach me how to modify sounds from his chars, I can use almost any program on my pc thanks to the support of my nvda screen reader. I hope it works for you! sincerely!

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: sounds of mortal kombat x so that they can create all the characters and can use them

Post by Marce_3405 »

francopetrini wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:29 pm First of all, I introduce myself. I'm Franco Petrini, I'm blind from birth. I've been playing mortal kombat since I was 12, I'm currently 27. I've been playing mk9 since it came out on pc, I was able to install it recently when I discovered marce's mods for all versions of the game. I find that the mods are visual modifications, but not sounds. and I can't stop enjoying the work they do. For this reason, I decided to share this sound pack that has all the voices of the fighters, all the sounds of each fighter, the voices of the announcer of all the characters and much more. I hope it works for you, I know it doesn't go here, but I'm interested that all the creators of chars can see it. I thank in advance the first one who is encouraged to share the first char with sound modifications, such as the shinok wins of the sf character. links
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/310c63n9v2zdyt ... s.rar?dl=1
I hope it helps you, and if someone wants to teach me how to modify sounds from his chars, I can use almost any program on my pc thanks to the support of my nvda screen reader. I hope it works for you! sincerely!
I'm sorry to read this about you being blind, it must be very complicated.

For my part, when I have more time to learn about editing sounds, I will definitely use these MKX sounds. Thank you also for sharing them with this community.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
MFS
Warrior

Re: sounds of mortal kombat x so that they can create all the characters and can use them

Post by MFS »

Sorry for asking, but how do you play videogames being blind? Or you can see at least something (silhouettes, etc.)?
Telegram: @mfskhaos
francopetrini
Mortal

Post by francopetrini »

Yes, I have been blind since I was a child, but that has never stopped me from playing or doing everything I want. for example, in this case, there is a spectacular mod, the shinok one made by usf that is very good, but it has the voice of shangtsung and it is confused with the original shangtsung. I like it because it announces the fighter when he wins. I would love it if someone could put even freddi's voice on it, so that I don't get the character confused. I would be pleased.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”