Swapping animations

ahtam
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: Swapping animations

Post by ahtam »

ok... if you want to replace animation between package, or anybody want, you must to do replace 3 blocks inside binary file , that block does look like that . (pics) , but you need to get that block from original animation inside char package .
Attachments
1st.png
2nd.png
3rd.png

ahtam
Apprentice

Post by ahtam »

but different animation may be different and it will not work, but if your anim look like that, you can replace it between packages, i tryed to replace from shangtsung fatality to shangtsung intro and replace from NPC_Emrac_Baby to shang tsung intro, and it works
CactusBack
Mortal

Post by CactusBack »

ahtam wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:51 pm ok... if you want to replace animation between package, or anybody want, you must to do replace 3 blocks inside binary file , that block does look like that . (pics) , but you need to get that block from original animation inside char package .
It works! I've been able to replace Goro's idle animation with his victory pose, which is exactly what I wanted to do. Thank you for sharing!

Mortal Kombat Character Showcase
esomodelviewer.com/mortal-kombat
ahtam
Apprentice

Post by ahtam »

CactusBack wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:07 pm
ahtam wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:51 pm ok... if you want to replace animation between package, or anybody want, you must to do replace 3 blocks inside binary file , that block does look like that . (pics) , but you need to get that block from original animation inside char package .
It works! I've been able to replace Goro's idle animation with his victory pose, which is exactly what I wanted to do. Thank you for sharing!

nice work, thank you for sharing base of information
ahtam
Apprentice

Post by ahtam »

i figured that 0x18 value it is name of animation from nametable - it is necessary
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

To all this; Is there a way to make Goro's character jump? Even if goro has animations to jump and crouch surely Kintaro and Shao Kahn too.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”