Help me. I can't see private messages.

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

Help me. I can't see private messages.

Post by Marce_3405 »

Help me! I received notifications of new private messages but it won't let me see them. Anyone knows how to solve this? The following message appears: "You are not authorized to read private messages that are on hold."

This is like this about 2 days ago

Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
USF
Master

Re: Help me. I can't see private messages.

Post by USF »

I had this when you last wrote to me, I deleted a few old messages and everything became normal for me
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:21 pm I had this when you last wrote to me, I deleted a few old messages and everything became normal for me
I see, I must have looked like an idiot hahaha :lol:
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Currently your inbox is restricted to 100 messages. Afterwards your new messages will be blocked until you clean-up some space and release them.

If you want to keep some messages you can move them to the SavedMessages folder or create a new folder. The 100 messages restriction is per folder, not per user.

There is a little bit more on Private Messaging in our FAQ section: /forums/eng/help/faq

Let me know if you have further questions or issues.

I am moving this topic to the Feedback And Questions forum as it has nothing to do with Modding.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Feedback And Questions”