DLC Character: Bo Rai Cho [Version 1.07][Update 18/3/23]

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

DLC Character: Bo Rai Cho [Version 1.07][Update 18/3/23]

Post by Marce_3405 »

Todos los creditos del modelo a AlterL. Por mi parte lo convierto en un personaje DLC, y re inyecto la voz de Kenshi para el personaje. Disfruten.

Nota: Si todo sale bien, pronto estare subiendo el mod para todas las versiones, estoy intentando aprender a hacerlo.

BoRaiCho.rar
(11.07 MiB) Downloaded 732 times
Boraicho.png

ENGLISH:
All model credits to AlterL. For my part I turn him into a DLC character, and reinject Kenshi's voice for the character. Enjoy.

Note: If everything goes well, soon I will be uploading the mod for all versions, I'm trying to learn how to do it.
Last edited by Marce_3405 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
PixelDudeUltra
Apprentice
Side: Light

Re: DLC Character: Bo Rai Cho [Version 1.07]

Post by PixelDudeUltra »

man i'm loving the revival of this forum and the large flow of mk9 mods, excellent work my friend. bravo
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

PixelDudeUltra wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:52 pm man i'm loving the revival of this forum and the large flow of mk9 mods, excellent work my friend. bravo
It's pretty awesome :). I'm glad to be a part of or at least a supporter. As long as AlterL up for making mods. I'll keep paying for them and soon we will have a bigger roster than armageddon :lol:
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Help me! I received notifications of new private messages but it won't let me see them. Anyone knows how to solve this? The following message appears: "You are not authorized to read private messages that are on hold."

This is like this about 2 days ago
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:23 pm Todos los creditos a AlterL quien inyecto el modelo al juego, por mi parte lo convierto en un personaje DLC, y re inyecto la voz de Kenshi para el personaje. Disfruten.

Nota: Si todo sale bien, pronto estare subiendo el mod para todas las versiones, estoy intentando aprender a hacerlo.

BoRaiCho.rar
Boraicho.png

ENGLISH: All credits to AlterL who injected the model into the game, I for one made him a DLC character, and re-injected Kenshi's voice for the character. Enjoy.

Note: If everything goes well, soon I will be uploading the mod for all versions, I'm trying to learn how to do it.
Marce, your inbox must be full, just delete old messages and the new messages will show up.
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

AlterL wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:49 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:23 pm Todos los creditos a AlterL quien inyecto el modelo al juego, por mi parte lo convierto en un personaje DLC, y re inyecto la voz de Kenshi para el personaje. Disfruten.

BoRaiCho.rar
Boraicho.png

ENGLISH: All credits to AlterL who injected the model into the game, I for one made him a DLC character, and re-injected Kenshi's voice for the character. Enjoy.

Marce, your inbox must be full, just delete old messages and the new messages will show up.
nope, that didn't work. They have sent me new messages and these last ones if I can see them normally. Is rare.

If you can send me what you would have written to me again
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Marce_3405 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:35 pm

BoRaiCho.rar
Boraicho.png

nope, that didn't work. They have sent me new messages and these last ones if I can see them normally. Is rare.

did you release the messages afterwards???
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

AlterL wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:45 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:35 pm

did you release the messages afterwards???
Thanks for your help, I had no idea that you couldn't store more than 100 messages, and I think I was confused, you haven't sent me anything. Or if?
The last thing I wrote to you was about how to update the files to .diff
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

Mientras jugué con este mod me di cuenta de una cosa... creo que le quedaría mejor la voz de Shao Kahn no?
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Io_Ivan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:46 pm Mientras jugué con este mod me di cuenta de una cosa... creo que le quedaría mejor la voz de Shao Kahn no?
Yo le queria poner la voz de Kano, la de Shao Kahn tambien quedaria bien pero solo se le pueden añadir las voces de los DLC hasta donde se, osea Kenshi, Rain o Skarlet.
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:55 pm
Io_Ivan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:46 pm Mientras jugué con este mod me di cuenta de una cosa... creo que le quedaría mejor la voz de Shao Kahn no?
Yo le queria poner la voz de Kano, la de Shao Kahn tambien quedaria bien pero solo se le pueden añadir las voces de los DLC hasta donde se, osea Kenshi, Rain o Skarlet.
que lastima :C
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Boromir147 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:41 am
PixelDudeUltra wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:52 pm man i'm loving the revival of this forum and the large flow of mk9 mods, excellent work my friend. bravo
It's pretty awesome :). I'm glad to be a part of or at least a supporter. As long as AlterL up for making mods. I'll keep paying for them and soon we will have a bigger roster than armageddon :lol:
Great Sir Boromir you are so generous and kind, "lots of funds rich guy Adopt me please" hahaha..
Your MK9 Armageddon Style is so much promissing.
i hope you guys made this Ultimate MK9 Armageddon. it
Seems you almost gather MKA kharacters on MK9 Roster.. Keep up the good works MK9 now is alive and kicking again with you guys... 10 yearold game.
sadly for MKXL no more active modders there in the other side...
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

joven1 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:50 pm
Boromir147 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:41 am
Great Sir Boromir you are so generous and kind, "lots of funds rich guy Adopt me please" hahaha..
Your MK9 Armageddon Style is so much promissing.
i hope you guys made this Ultimate MK9 Armageddon. it
Seems you almost gather MKA kharacters on MK9 Roster.. Keep up the good works MK9 now is alive and kicking again with you guys... 10 yearold game.
sadly for MKXL no more active modders there in the other side...
I love mkx and all but it seems you can only replace content instead of adding from what I understand. Plus the lack of tag ladders in mkx is a big bother. The mkx characters will be added to 9 though :). Alittle bit of mk 11, but the models from that game have alot of issues working in mk 9. I'm not really a rich guy. Just a dude with alot of passion for video games and movies :)
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

I like you, We have the same passion love MK games...
Thanks to Sir AlterL for helping you in your dream UMK9 Armageddon style Project. i hope you guys finish this project. cheers :)
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

joven1 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:09 am I like you, We have the same passion love MK games...
Thanks to Sir AlterL for helping you in your dream UMK9 Armageddon style Project. i hope you guys finish this project. cheers :)
I believe we will there's about 20 characters in the works as of right now. :). Just need to find someone to extract some missing armageddon characters.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”