Scorpion Mk11 tournament by Tnum-Modder

Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Scorpion Mk11 tournament by Tnum-Modder

Post by Tnum_Modder »

TIO_NARUTO_UZUMAKI_MΓ“BILE_20200801_055640_1670461401860 (1).png
Good friends, this is my first Mortal Kombat gold mod in the community, I hope you like it, and there will also be more MKG mods for you soon.😊
Scorpion Mk11 tournament.zip
(3.94 MiB) Downloaded 89 times
flycast.emulator1.png
flycast.emulator2.png
flycast.emulator3.png

My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Scorpion Mk11 tournament by Tnum-Modder

Post by Gambid »

Congrats on the first Mortal Kombat Gold Mod.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Gambid wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:50 pm Congrats on the first Mortal Kombat Gold Mod.
Thank you soon I will make an installation tutorial and also how to load the textures in case someone else wants to modify this game.
My YouTube channel
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

You are outstanding bro... how i wonder you are making MKXL mods you are one of great modders that time... along with Omega Mathaus and MKX User Killer Potato.... :)
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

joven1 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:34 am You are outstanding bro... how i wonder you are making MKXL mods you are one of great modders that time... along with Omega Mathaus and MKX User Killer Potato.... :)
Thanks brother, I was going to create textures for mkx but unfortunately my PC is weak and doesn't run mkx very well, the most I can do is mods for the Mks of the 3D era, like mkA, mksm, MKD, MkG.
My YouTube channel
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 pm
joven1 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:34 am You are outstanding bro... how i wonder you are making MKXL mods you are one of great modders that time... along with Omega Mathaus and MKX User Killer Potato.... :)
Thanks brother, I was going to create textures for mkx but unfortunately my PC is weak and doesn't run mkx very well, the most I can do is mods for the Mks of the 3D era, like mkA, mksm, MKD, MkG.
So sad... but if you get a chance try to enter the MKXL Scene kontribute there... :)
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

joven1 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:28 pm I can create the textures, and ask someone who has a powerful pc to test them, what do you think?
Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 pm
So sad... but if you get a chance try to enter the MKXL Scene kontribute there... :)
My YouTube channel
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:50 pm Congrats on the first Mortal Kombat Gold Mod.
I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately I made the first mod for Mortal Kombat Gold ten years ago in 2014 but I didn't post it here. I modified Goro and transformed and replace him into Kintaro.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Have you forgotten about me? :D :D :D I also contributed to your friend's work with MKG textures extracte by me at your request. . It no longer matters. Sorceresoft is to blame .
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:44 pm I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately I made the first mod for Mortal Kombat Gold ten years ago in 2014 but I didn't post it here. I modified Goro and transformed and replace him into Kintaro.
Well, there is no way for me to know that if you never posted it. If you still have it, I would love to see it in a topic in this forum though.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:00 pm
Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:44 pm I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately I made the first mod for Mortal Kombat Gold ten years ago in 2014 but I didn't post it here. I modified Goro and transformed and replace him into Kintaro.
Well, there is no way for me to know that if you never posted it. If you still have it, I would love to see it in a topic in this forum though.
During that period, if you remember, Maty alias Matias and I were competing to see who could update MK2 by superfamoso better. Then he posted some textures from MKG for Baraka and Sektor which I added to MKG Ultimate. Hi, I was wondering if there is something similar to mk4strip for Mortal Kombat Gold. So I discovered TexMod with which I extracted all the textures from MKG, some of which I uploaded here. Having an obsession to make Goror in kintaro, the idea came to me to take the texture with kintaro from mk4strip and add it in MKG. said and done. It looks much better. All I remember is a .tpf file. Demoralized by the fact that sorcresodt doesn't respond and by the fact that people no longer show any interest in old projects like m4strip and were crazy about MKX modding, I realized that they are not interested in MKG mod either. So I didn't post anything and kept it as a memory on a HDD.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:30 pm
During that period, if you remember, Maty alias Matias and me, we were competing to see who could update MK2 by superfamoso better. Then he posted some textures from MKG for Baraka and Sektor which I added to MKG Ultimate. Hi, I was wondering if there is something similar to mk4strip for Mortal Kombat Gold. So I discovered TexMod with which I extracted all the textures from MKG, some of which I uploaded here. Having an obsession to make Goro in Kintaro, the idea came to me to take the texture with Kintaro from mk4strip and add it in MKG. said and done. It looks much better. All I remember is a .tpf file. Demoralized by the fact that sorcresodt doesn't respond and by the fact that people no longer show any interest in old projects like m4strip and were crazy about MKX modding, I realized that they are not interested in MKG mod either. So I didn't post anything and kept it as a memory on a HDD.
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:31 pm

During that period, if you remember, Maty alias Matias and me, we were competing to see who could update MK2 by superfamoso better. Then he posted some textures from MKG for Baraka and Sektor which I added to MKG Ultimate. Hi, I was wondering if there is something similar to mk4strip for Mortal Kombat Gold. So I discovered TexMod with which I extracted all the textures from MKG, some of which I uploaded here. Having an obsession to make Goro in Kintaro, the idea came to me to take the texture with Kintaro from mk4strip and add it in MKG. said and done. It looks much better. All I remember is a .tpf file. Demoralized by the fact that sorcresodt doesn't respond and by the fact that people no longer show any interest in old projects like m4strip and were crazy about MKX modding, I realized that they are not interested in MKG mod either. So I didn't post anything and kept it as a memory on a HDD.
I would love to see your work on MKG, I really like what you've done on mk4, please post your work here in this forumπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ™
My YouTube channel
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:24 pm
Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:31 pm

I would love to see your work on MKG, I really like what you've done on mk4, please post your work here in this forumπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ™
I didn't do anything interesting, your work is more interesting than mine. what you saw in my mk4strip projects are just updates to other people's work. in my opinion, they are some rubbish today.
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:44 pm
I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately I made the first mod for Mortal Kombat Gold ten years ago in 2014 but I didn't post it here. I modified Goro and transformed and replace him into Kintaro.
Wow one of the respected Mentors Sir Noob Cyborg still visiting our MK home. nice you drop by on your MK4 Mod Scene... Please welcome our new member Thanum
he make MK4 strip alive again.. :) hmmmm did i heard Kintaro on MK4? Please visit us always this is our home.

Return to β€œMortal Kombat Gold Modding”