Scorpion Mk11 tournament by Tnum-Modder

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Scorpion Mk11 tournament by Tnum-Modder

Post by Noob Cyborg »

joven1 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:53 pm
Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:44 pm
Gambid wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:50 pm Congrats on the first Mortal Kombat Gold Mod.
I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately I made the first mod for Mortal Kombat Gold ten years ago in 2014 but I didn't post it here. I modified Goro and transformed and replace him into Kintaro.
Wow one of the respected Mentors Sir Noob Cyborg still visiting our MK home. nice you drop by on your MK4 Mod Scene... Please welcome our new member Thanum
he make MK4 strip alive again.. :) hmmmm did i heard Kintaro on MK4? Please visit us always this is our home.
WOW!!! "SIR"??? I feel flattered. I am also honored. Thank you very much for your appreciation. Thanum is now the leader in all modding positions and mk4strip projects. Tt first it was Sorceresoft, then Gambid, then Maty, then me and now Thanum . it's his turnit's time for people like me to retire to the cave and become dinosaurs. :(

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:25 pm
Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:44 pm

I'm sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately I made the first mod for Mortal Kombat Gold ten years ago in 2014 but I didn't post it here. I modified Goro and transformed and replace him into Kintaro.
Wow one of the respected Mentors Sir Noob Cyborg still visiting our MK home. nice you drop by on your MK4 Mod Scene... Please welcome our new member Thanum
he make MK4 strip alive again.. :) hmmmm did i heard Kintaro on MK4? Please visit us always this is our home.
WOW!!! "SIR"??? I feel flattered. I am also honored. Thank you very much for your appreciation. Thanum is now the leader in all modding positions and mk4strip projects. Tt first it was Sorceresoft, then Gambid, then Maty, then me and now Thanum . it's his turnit's time for people like me to retire to the cave and become dinosaurs. :(
I don't want to take anyone's place, and I don't want to be better than anyone either, because I'm not and never will be better than someone else,And legends like you must stay alive, that's why I want you to show your work, I'm very curious, please bring your projects backπŸ™πŸ™ I will support you as much as possible, I want to bring great mod legends back! like you omega mathals, you are Mkx user,I will never take your place, you are legends that deserve to stay alive until today, and if I can bring you back I will.
My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:36 pm

I don't want to take anyone's place, and I don't want to be better than anyone either, because I'm not and never will be better than someone else,And legends like you must stay alive, that's why I want you to show your work, I'm very curious, please bring your projects backπŸ™πŸ™ I will support you as much as possible, I want to bring great mod legends back! like you omega mathals, you are Mkx user,I will never take your place, you are legends that deserve to stay alive until today, and if I can bring you back I will.
k, how do i record a gameplay with mkg mod?
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:02 pm
I recommend you use the flycast emulator, it has both for PC and Android, both have the function of loading textures, so it's a good option for you to make your skin mods😁
My YouTube channel
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Use flycast emulator my friend it will help you to make your skins mods you can download here
https://flyinghead.github.io/flycast-builds/
My YouTube channel
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:35 pm
Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:36 pm I don't want to take anyone's place, and I don't want to be better than anyone either, because I'm not and never will be better than someone else,And legends like you must stay alive, that's why I want you to show your work, I'm very curious, please bring your projects backπŸ™πŸ™ I will support you as much as possible, I want to bring great mod legends back! like you omega mathals, you are Mkx user,I will never take your place, you are legends that deserve to stay alive until today, and if I can bring you back I will.
Use flycast emulator my friend it will help you to make your skins mods you can download here

Great you guys must team work and help and share each others knowledge
Here in MK Secrets Scene, we all here family or bros. in MK ...
only our foe here is Diamond King and Rafael Lorenzo.
longtime ago.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

joven1 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:12 am

Great you guys must team work and help and share each others knowledge
Here in MK Secrets Scene, we all here family or bros. in MK ...
only our foe here is Diamond King and Rafael Lorenzo.
longtime ago.
Oh Yeah...? tell them that to sorceresoft.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:36 pm I don't want to take anyone's place, and I don't want to be better than anyone either, because I'm not and never will be better than someone else,And legends like you must stay alive, that's why I want you to show your work, I'm very curious, please bring your projects backπŸ™πŸ™ I will support you as much as possible, I want to bring great mod legends back! like you omega mathals, you are Mkx user,I will never take your place, you are legends that deserve to stay alive until today, and if I can bring you back I will.
I don't understand the program, it doesn't help me. my antivirus sees it as a virus. all I want is to make a video recording with my mkg mod to attach a url link here and for youtube.
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:19 am

I don't understand the program, it doesn't help me. my antivirus sees it as a virus. all I want is to make a video recording with my mkg mod to attach a url link here and for youtube.
If you want to attach the YouTube link to your post, just tap first on this option called YouTube, and the flycast emulator is very simple for you to extract the textures and place new ones, follow the tutorial below, and I'll also leave a link on how to extract textures in the emulator and place new ones.
Screenshot_2023-03-01-09-44-04-240_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2023-03-01-09-46-57-344_com.android.chrome.png
[YouTube]youtu.be/Ph0EuyITaE0[/YouTube]
My YouTube channel
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:56 am
Noob Cyborg wrote: ↑Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:19 am
If you want to attach the YouTube link to your post, just tap first on this option called YouTube, and the flycast emulator is very simple for you to extract the textures and place new ones, follow the tutorial below, and I'll also leave a link on how to extract textures in the emulator and place new ones.

Screenshot_2023-03-01-09-44-04-240_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2023-03-01-09-46-57-344_com.android.chrome.png
My YouTube channel
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Done. Here you go!
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:50 pm Congrats on the first Mortal Kombat Gold Mod.
please send me your work with the scorpion skin from MKG and I also sent you my work with Kintaro. Thanks in advance!

Return to β€œMortal Kombat Gold Modding”