DLC Character: Blaze [Mesh Swap][All game versions]

USF
Master
Side: Darkness

DLC Character: Blaze [Mesh Swap][All game versions]

Post by USF »

Hello to all my friends! I brought you Blaze from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, which was requested by several people. Before the laptop broke down, I was already doing it, trying to adapt the model to the realities of MK9, and now that I have decided everything, I decided to return to it and in order not to waste a lot of time extracting the model, I took the model from XNA from 972oTeV, also Tnum_Modder improved the textures a little, I hope You'll like it!

I will also add an appeal to RAFAEL LORENZO:
If you use my mods, then give them links, otherwise I do not allow them to be used.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
If you are interested in my mods, then take a look at my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
Attachments
DLC Character Blaze [All game versions].zip
(3 MiB) Downloaded 1526 times

I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
Marce_3405
Master

Re: DLC Character: Blaze [Mesh Swap][All game versions]

Post by Marce_3405 »

Wow wow wow! First of all, the mod looks great on you as always, secondly it would be great if you could add my mkda human blaze mod as a second costume but if you can't it doesn't matter, it's perfect the same. And finally I wanted to ask you a question, did you learn to use the MK Armageddon models to make mods? :D
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Bihan_Saibot
Mortal

Post by Bihan_Saibot »

man this is fantastic your work is amazing i really hope Rafael Lorenzo doesn't steal your mod and congrats on the great job 🥷☕
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG this is amazing, this is great, beautiful, wonderful work USF 😃⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:05 pm Wow wow wow! First of all, the mod looks great on you as always, secondly it would be great if you could add my mkda human blaze mod as a second costume but if you can't it doesn't matter, it's perfect the same. And finally I wanted to ask you a question, did you learn to use the MK Armageddon models to make mods? :D
at the expense of the skin from MKDA, I don’t like it, I wanted to make an improved version similar to what I did with motaro but postponed it, concentrated on the version from armageddon
in principle, I could before, but there are too many nuances because of which I would not want to return to this game, but at least one more character I will convert from there when I'm ready :wink:
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Bihan_Saibot wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:12 pm man this is fantastic your work is amazing i really hope Rafael Lorenzo doesn't steal your mod and congrats on the great job 🥷☕
Thanks, I'm glad you like our work! :D
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Io_Ivan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:34 pm OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG this is amazing, this is great, beautiful, wonderful work USF 😃⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you, your words warm my soul! :mrgreen:
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:34 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:05 pm Wow wow wow! First of all, the mod looks great on you as always, secondly it would be great if you could add my mkda human blaze mod as a second costume but if you can't it doesn't matter, it's perfect the same. And finally I wanted to ask you a question, did you learn to use the MK Armageddon models to make mods? :D
at the expense of the skin from MKDA, I don’t like it, I wanted to make an improved version similar to what I did with motaro but postponed it, concentrated on the version from armageddon
in principle, I could before, but there are too many nuances because of which I would not want to return to this game, but at least one more character I will convert from there when I'm ready :wink:
Oh, it's fine. I imagine that it must be tedious to transfer characters from armageddon to mk9 haha hopefully in the future they can bring more characters from that game. Also congratulations for this mod, in the future you have to teach me how to make the audios for example of "blaze wins" to other characters. :lol:
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:49 pm Oh, it's fine. I imagine that it must be tedious to transfer characters from armageddon to mk9 haha hopefully in the future they can bring more characters from that game. Also congratulations for this mod, in the future you have to teach me how to make the audios for example of "blaze wins" to other characters. :lol:
if we talk specifically about Armageddon, then from there I want to convert another Onaga (it was supposed to be on the screenshots with Blaze as a reference, but I didn’t have time to make it before the release of Blaze :lol: ), and if we take the characters of the 3d era ... I already have plans to "remake" some characters, I just need to pick up the resources
Yes, I can basically tell you how I did it, it's not difficult for me to help you) :mrgreen:
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:06 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:49 pm Oh, it's fine. I imagine that it must be tedious to transfer characters from armageddon to mk9 haha hopefully in the future they can bring more characters from that game. Also congratulations for this mod, in the future you have to teach me how to make the audios for example of "blaze wins" to other characters. :lol:
if we talk specifically about Armageddon, then from there I want to convert another Onaga (it was supposed to be on the screenshots with Blaze as a reference, but I didn’t have time to make it before the release of Blaze :lol: ), and if we take the characters of the 3d era ... I already have plans to "remake" some characters, I just need to pick up the resources
Yes, I can basically tell you how I did it, it's not difficult for me to help you) :mrgreen:
OH :0 Onaga! I hope you can do it soon, I'm already in hype.
Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: whats a psn?
XBox Live: idk

Post by Asicantthinkofaname »

This looks sweet great job on blaze usf👏👏👏
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:36 pm OH :0 Onaga! I hope you can do it soon, I'm already in hype.
well, if no one is going to do it too, then I'll give in :roll:
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:40 pm This looks sweet great job on blaze usf👏👏👏
thank you!
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

USF wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:51 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:36 pm OH :0 Onaga! I hope you can do it soon, I'm already in hype.
well, if no one is going to do it too, then I'll give in :roll:
I hope you do someday. :)
MFS
Warrior

Post by MFS »

USF wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:34 pmat the expense of the skin from MKDA, I don’t like it, I wanted to make an improved version similar to what I did with motaro but postponed it, concentrated on the version from armageddon
I've made fully working human Blaze (MKDA-style). He has everything except the voiceover (he uses Liu Kang's ATM). But it's on PS3.

If there are any PS3 players here I could upload all the necessary files, should work both with MK9 & MKKE (disc version).
Attachments
photo_2023-02-08 16.46.08.jpeg
photo_2023-02-08 16.45.58.jpeg
photo_2023-02-08 16.46.14.jpeg
photo_2023-02-08 16.46.19.jpeg
Telegram: @mfskhaos

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”