Rain MKX (as requested by Boromir147)

PixelDudeUltra
Apprentice
Side: Light

Re: Rain MKX (as requested by Boromir147)

Post by PixelDudeUltra »

AlterL wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:33 am I will admit this is not my best work yet, and I will probably attempt to update it in the near future, that being said, I've done this mesh swap over twelve times due to different bugs relating to both the MKX model and the original MK9 one, so here it is the first version of MKX Rain in MK9.
Can be installed as both Rn primary costume or as an alternate called rn_x

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 3$ for any "easy" mesh swap, 5$ for anything more complicated than that. Also, if I see some interest I will mesh swap other characters like Reptile and Scorpion in order to give them proper UMK3 Costumes as well as other mods that I have in mind.

https://paypal.me/Lfer96?country.x=VE&locale.x=es_XC

V1Beta.png

RainMKX1.7z
would you have any clue on how to inject models into alt costumes of dlc characters? the mesh files are kenshi.skeletalmesh for char_kenshi.xxx but for alt costumes in the boss mod, the char file is patched as char_kens.xxx or char_kens_b.xxx and i don't think the skeletalmesh would work

AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

PixelDudeUltra wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:30 pm
AlterL wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:33 am I will admit this is not my best work yet, and I will probably attempt to update it in the near future, that being said, I've done this mesh swap over twelve times due to different bugs relating to both the MKX model and the original MK9 one, so here it is the first version of MKX Rain in MK9.
Can be installed as both Rn primary costume or as an alternate called rn_x

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 3$ for any "easy" mesh swap, 5$ for anything more complicated than that. Also, if I see some interest I will mesh swap other characters like Reptile and Scorpion in order to give them proper UMK3 Costumes as well as other mods that I have in mind.

https://paypal.me/Lfer96?country.x=VE&locale.x=es_XC

V1Beta.png

RainMKX1.7z
would you have any clue on how to inject models into alt costumes of dlc characters? the mesh files are kenshi.skeletalmesh for char_kenshi.xxx but for alt costumes in the boss mod, the char file is patched as char_kens.xxx or char_kens_b.xxx and i don't think the skeletalmesh would work
just mesh it into Char_Kenshi.xxx and then change the name into what you want like Kens_B.xxx or Kens.xxx
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Great mods Brother how i wish you make a Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Skins Packs on MK9 future mods. Thank you.
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

AlterL wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:58 am
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:38 am
AlterL wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:28 am

Xnalara and you need to cut the big mesh into smaller ones the size, shape and name of the originals, so basically you need to learn what the parent meshes are (meshes that don't disappear or change with DMG, and what do they represent. For Example
2 arm meshes
6 on the legs,
6 on the chest area
4 on the head
depending on the mesh there can be some more for hair and other stuff.
Oh, I didn't understand much even though I have experience changing meshes in blender, but I would like to know more, Did you learn that from your own experience or where?,I know I ask a lot,but I really want to know,since I never had luck with the mesh changes in blender and the truth it became a little frustrating,since I always got models with deformations,without body parts, etc,so I would really appreciate it if you could tell me more how to fix those problems so that the final model comes out "clean" and can be "dismembered" during the fatalities, it doesn't matter if it has no damage, the important thing are those two things mainly (I'll give you credits if it works for me), but if you don't want to tell me I'll understand.
Well, excuse me if I fail to make this easier, English is not my first language and I'm pretty sick right now but basically every "skeletalmesh" is divided into multiple meshes, this meshes are the parts of the model that you see in game as well as the internal organs and the like, now what you want to do is learn the names of the main parts of the body, this are meshes that don't alter their appearance when taking dmg during gameplay unlike for example Smoke's eye which if hit in the head one to many times will change to a model of the injured eye, now once you do the weight transfer between the original model and your own, you want to cut the new model into the required parts that you need for fatalities, you can do this following the shapes of the original model and rename them into the name of the old model used to have, so for example if rain's feet mesh is named mesh_099, I will name the mesh of the new model feet Mesh_099 as well. There are other considerations as well to take into account but thats the main part in order to get meshes that can be cut into fatalities. And yes I learned with trial and a lot of errors.
Great discovery Sir AlterL Thanks for kontinoues making mods for MK9. do you have Youtube Channel? Please make a video tutorial how you do this from the scratch... so that many will try to do it. Thanks

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”