I have a Kitana Mod from MKX, can anyone help me to modify it?

yzhzy111
Mortal

I have a Kitana Mod from MKX, can anyone help me to modify it?

Post by yzhzy111 »

I used old Kitana mod from others to pieced together and modified a new mod.

I want to make this mod be that any variation is the same as non-variation (i.e. no Jade's weapon, always with mask and no gem, no black part of boots, gloves, and eye). Regrettably, it can't be completed from modifying texture.

I need some help. Because less people pay attention to MKX now, I come MK11 panel ask for help. Excuse me.

Could anyone help me to modify this mod to remove feature of all 3 variations? Thanks!
Attachments
Kitana Complete.rar
(24.76 MiB) Downloaded 60 times
20230113173250_1.jpg

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: I have a Kitana Mod from MKX, can anyone help me to modify it?

Post by thethiny »

yzhzy111 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:46 am I used old Kitana mod from others to pieced together and modified a new mod.

I want to make this mod be that any variation is the same as non-variation (i.e. no Jade's weapon, always with mask and no gem, no black part of boots, gloves, and eye). Regrettably, it can't be completed from modifying texture.

I need some help. Because less people pay attention to MKX now, I come MK11 panel ask for help. Excuse me.

Could anyone help me to modify this mod to remove feature of all 3 variations? Thanks!
You can modify the "material" part of the texture, it's the file that looks the same as the texture but colored in solid colors. Find the "black part" and color it the same as the boots color so it becomes the same material, and then it becomes the same color because all materials are the same color. For eyes, open the eye file and edit the alpha channel. Do the same for gem. For gem you have to as well edit the norm map file to remove everything and replace with pink only.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

thethiny wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:03 pm
yzhzy111 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:46 am I used old Kitana mod from others to pieced together and modified a new mod.

You can modify the "material" part of the texture, it's the file that looks the same as the texture but colored in solid colors. Find the "black part" and color it the same as the boots color so it becomes the same material, and then it becomes the same color because all materials are the same color. For eyes, open the eye file and edit the alpha channel. Do the same for gem. For gem you have to as well edit the norm map file to remove everything and replace with pink only.
How can I keep mask? Thanks.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

yzhzy111 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:47 am
Don't modify mask

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

thethiny wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:46 am
Don't modify mask
I saw the earlier post teaching people how to save the mask of Kitana in variation Royal Storm. I tried to keep mask according to that post but failed.

Could you please help me to modify this mod? If you don't want to do too much, I just wanna this mod saving mask in Royal Storm. Sincerely!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

yzhzy111 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:10 am
Don't modify mask
I saw the earlier post teaching people how to save the mask of Kitana in variation Royal Storm. I tried to keep mask according to that post but failed.

Could you please help me to modify this mod? If you don't want to do too much, I just wanna this mod saving mask in Royal Storm. Sincerely!
I don't understand what you are trying to do exactly. And what post are you referring to?

yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

thethiny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:50 pm

Don't modify mask

I don't understand what you are trying to do exactly. And what post are you referring to?
viewtopic.php?p=85103&hilit=mask#p85103

This post teached people how to modify the parameter to do something like save the mask of Kitana Royal Storm.
I have tried to do the same things, but I failed.

May I request you modify the mod in this my post? I wanna it has no any feature of all variations when I choose each variation
(no Jade's weappon - Mournful, save mask and no gem - Royal Storm). Features of Assasin has been removed from this my mod already.

In addtion, I hope the hair is gold. Because I tried to change hair color before, but I can only change to the dark color rather than gold more light.
I am willing to donate for this request. It's really important for me. Could you please help me?
Last edited by yzhzy111 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

thethiny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:50 pm

Don't modify mask

In short, I hope you modify this my mod to be without any feature in 3 variations (I think it has no Assasin's feature now), the look like is the same as non-variation. And change the hair color to gold.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

yzhzy111 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:53 pm In short, I hope you modify this my mod to be without any feature in 3 variations (I think it has no Assasin's feature now), the look like is the same as non-variation. And change the hair color to gold.
I understand what you are referring but now. It is as I told you, Advanced Modding - Material Swap. I cannot do it for you because I deleted MKX a long time ago and I don't have much time like before. You can ask some people who made mods before to help you and see if they have time to do it for you. Sorry.

yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

thethiny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:20 pm
yzhzy111 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:53 pm In short, I hope you modify this my mod to be without any feature in 3 variations (I think it has no Assasin's feature now), the look like is the same as non-variation. And change the hair color to gold.
I understand what you are referring but now. It is as I told you, Advanced Modding - Material Swap. I cannot do it for you because I deleted MKX a long time ago and I don't have much time like before. You can ask some people who made mods before to help you and see if they have time to do it for you. Sorry.
Thanks for your explanation, I will try it again :roll:
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

yzhzy111 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:00 pm
thethiny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:20 pm
Thanks for your explanation, I will try it again :roll:
viewtopic.php?t=8486

Look at the file I have here and look at the original file Subzero_N and you will see that all I did was change the Skin Material with the Ice Material, and then I changed the texture file's material file to color everything using the skin texture color.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

yzhzy111 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:00 pm Thanks for your explanation, I will try it again :roll:

The file you need to edit is called PMask and you can find it in the same folder as the texture. You can look at the "color" of mask of Kitana and change it to the color of something that is invisible, for example in Subzero the "ice" is invisible so I can change the skin color to ice color and it will become invisible. Sometimes you will see that the skin has nothing invisible for example Jax, so what you do is paint the mask the same color as the hair, or you can paint the mask the same color as the metal and then make the metal invisible by changing the material of the metal in the file with the material of the eyelashes (eyelashes are invisible).

yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

thethiny wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:56 pm
yzhzy111 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:00 pm Thanks for your explanation, I will try it again :roll:

The file you need to edit is called PMask and you can find it in the same folder as the texture. You can look at the "color" of mask of Kitana and change it to the color of something that is invisible, for example in Subzero the "ice" is invisible so I can change the skin color to ice color and it will become invisible. Sometimes you will see that the skin has nothing invisible for example Jax, so what you do is paint the mask the same color as the hair, or you can paint the mask the same color as the metal and then make the metal invisible by changing the material of the metal in the file with the material of the eyelashes (eyelashes are invisible).
I can't view the memory data of the xxx file. I followed the method of that post, but failed in the first step of opening the file to view the memory data. So I can't change color to be invisible. And what I want to do is make the mask visible at all times. Do I have to view memory data?

In addtion, I have another problem how use Ansel on MKX. I found out a file "nvidiaProfileInspector" to change the Ansel flag. Then I press Alt+F2 in MKX, but it displayed "Now Ansel is unavailable".
Do you know how to use Ansel on MKX successfully?
yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

yzhzy111 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:19 pm

Thanks!

How can I confirm a color if is invisible? I want to use an invisible color on gem, and an always visible color on mask.

I can't view the memory data of the xxx file. I followed the method of that post, but failed in the first step of opening the file to view the memory data. So I can't change color to be invisible. And what I want to do is make the mask visible at all times. Do I have to view memory data?

In addtion, I have another problem how use Ansel on MKX. I found out a file "nvidiaProfileInspector" to change the Ansel flag. Then I press Alt+F2 in MKX, but it displayed "Now Ansel is unavailable".
Do you know how to use Ansel on MKX successfully?
yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

I try to remove gem color in Red and Green of RGB, and black color of mask in Red, but nothing would be changed.

I think I can't just modify texture to save the mask and remove gem.
Because I tired to extract a Kitana Mod - Ms.Marvel, this mod is always without mask in all variations.
I also extracted original of Kitana Klassic xxx file, and I get a xxx.last file from output.
Finally, I use the xxx.last file of original to replace Ms.Marvel's xxx.last file, and inject to make a new xxx file of the mod.

Then I found out although this new mod has the same look like as Ms.Marvel, but it is only without mask on variation Royal Storm. The feature is the same as original.

So, I think texture files (Diff, Pmsk, Norm) can't decide if the mask would be displayed.
Attachments
MSM.rar
(43.13 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
@W_C`{7ZCQ4@86$Q$4I04U7.png

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”