Pennywise DLC (Skin Request)

Takeda Takahashi
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Pennywise DLC (Skin Request)

Post by Takeda Takahashi »

Hello I am new to this forum and was wondering if making Pennywise is possible? If so I would greatly appreciate it :mrgreen:

Im pretty sure you can find a model in the game resident evil 2 If im not mistaken! :)

The base can probably be freddy krueger

GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Re: Pennywise DLC (Skin Request)

Post by GeorgeW22 »

^
"Still Learning"
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

someone who knows how to import models
listen to this requeeeeeeest !!!
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

I could if you're willing to pay, just saying.
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:07 pm someone who knows how to import models
Once AlterL gets caught up on the current mods I'll request him :) and Bo rai cho. Though idk who's moveset you would want for bo.
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Boromir147 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:45 am
Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:07 pm someone who knows how to import models
Once AlterL gets caught up on the current mods I'll request him :) and Bo rai cho. Though idk who's moveset you would want for bo.
Bo Rai Cho would be well injected into Sheeva, since it has a movement similar to hitting the ground (earthquake)

I don't know how to change voices but if alterL is willing, you can alter the CHAR_Sheeva file (the main one) putting other voices, the model, and I take care of the images and make it DLC.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Takeda Takahashi wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:03 pm Hello I am new to this forum and was wondering if making Pennywise is possible? If so I would greatly appreciate it :mrgreen:

Im pretty sure you can find a model in the game resident evil 2 If im not mistaken! :)

The base can probably be freddy krueger
My buddy AlterL working on penny wise. That being said his moveset will be shang tsung sense pennywise likes changing into other things :). He'll more than likely be out in like 2 weeks or so knowing AlterL. He's working on alot of different characters

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”