Help Fatality Swapping

mileenahive
Mortal

Help Fatality Swapping

Post by mileenahive »

I'm trying to swap Cassie Cage's I <3 U Fatality with Mileena via the file swapping method used with ASIMK11 seen here viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702#p139896. However once I put Cassie's fatality in the MKSwap folder, rename it to Mileena's, and load up the game and try it, the game crashes right as Mileena's kicking during the fatality. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I've tried putting the fatality script file and shaders in the MKSwap folder and renaming it to Mileena as well, to no avail. From what I can see, I'm doing all the basic things right. I always choose Cassie as the opponent since otherwise, the swap won't work, so that's not it. I don't even get a pop up error when the game crashes either, it just instantly crashes mid kick. I've successfully friendship swapped Cassie's friendship with both Mileena and Kitana using this same method with no issues. If someone could help me figure out what the problem is, It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Help Fatality Swapping

Post by thethiny »

mileenahive wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:49 pm I'm trying to swap Cassie Cage's I <3 U Fatality with Mileena via the file swapping method used with ASIMK11 seen here viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702#p139896. However once I put Cassie's fatality in the MKSwap folder, rename it to Mileena's, and load up the game and try it, the game crashes right as Mileena's kicking during the fatality. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I've tried putting the fatality script file and shaders in the MKSwap folder and renaming it to Mileena as well, to no avail. From what I can see, I'm doing all the basic things right. I always choose Cassie as the opponent since otherwise, the swap won't work, so that's not it. I don't even get a pop up error when the game crashes either, it just instantly crashes mid kick. I've successfully friendship swapped Cassie's friendship with both Mileena and Kitana using this same method with no issues. If someone could help me figure out what the problem is, It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Some fatalities require additional files that you can't get from the files themselves, therefore the solution is to swap the MKO as well. Fatality goes into MKSwap/Assets and MKO goes it MKSwap/MKO

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”