Texture Skin Mods

SHAAR
Warrior

Re: Texture Skin Mods

Post by SHAAR »

Gambid wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:53 am These do look great.

Let me welcome you here as well. As long as it is spamming with new mods, there won't be any complaint from me ;) Let me know if you need any assistance with our community and system. I also encourage uploads to our site, this way, the links will never get broken and we can assist if there is the need to do so.
Thank you for welcoming me here. I will edit the posts I made so far and upload the files in here so it will be easier for everyone to download them.

SHAAR
Warrior

Post by SHAAR »

Tnum_Modder wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:28 pm
SHAAR wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:07 am Gambid that's right, consider putting your mods here in the community, it will be very good, so you can see how many times they have been downloaded, and also here the links never get inspired, it's very good,ADM Gambid is also very helpful, he helped me a lot with my Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks mods, I recommend you do what he said will be very good for both of you 🗿🍷🙂👍I'm really enjoying your work with Mortal Kombat 11 mods Congratulations bro!.
Thank you so much for the tips :D
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Great, Make another thread for this bro or re Edit this post. Sharr must be separately so that more exposure to the MK11 Skin DLC. in my suggestion separate your Horror Pack to this MK Klassik skin. :)
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

SHAAR wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:57 am
Tnum_Modder wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:10 am I'm a Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks mod creator, and I had an idea, how about you make a mksm skin for someone from mk11🙂
Oh, definitely I have some plans for that 8)

Why dont you guys help each other with the MKSM Skin Projects ? Tnum will do the extraction of textures to all MKSM kharacters including NPC and send to Sharr, and Sharr will do the injections and edits of the textures over MK11 Kharacters. Just my suggestions brothers. :)
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

joven1 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:33 am This really is a great idea! if he wants to I'm up for sure, it would be an epic collaboration.🗿🍷
My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

This idea is really good, so the two of us could help each other, not to mention it would be a very epic partnership.
My YouTube channel
SHAAR
Warrior

Post by SHAAR »

Tnum_Modder wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:33 pm This idea is really good, so the two of us could help each other, not to mention it would be a very epic partnership.
I am always down for a help from everyone here :D it will be a pleasure
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

SHAAR wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:09 pm Call me on discord bro so we can discuss the matter better
My YouTube channel

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”