Texture Skin Mods

SHAAR
Warrior

Texture Skin Mods

Post by SHAAR »

Hello everyone! I have been recently using Special K to inject edited texture files into MK11 and I got out with a few good ideas that I would like to share with you all.

Now I'm not a good Modder I just use the tools provided good so any technical questions about the way I make these skins or about Special K won't be able to answer. I probably don't use the best method there is but it still works for me anyways :lol: and I would appreciate anyone who will advice me about it.

The skins available are two packs
Klassic MK3 Pack Mod for Sindel, Shang Tsung and Nightwolf
Horror Skin Pack Mod for Kabal(Chucky), Skarlet(Valak), Rambo(Michael Myers) and Joker(Billy the Puppet)

Skins needed : for MK3 Pack Sindel's "Birthright to Rule" Skin, Shang's "Sinister Sorcerer" Skin and Nightwolf's "Tribe's Guardian" skin.
Skins needed : for Horror Pack Skarlet's "Bleeding Cool" Skin, Joker's "Perverse Wisecracker" Skin and "Smirking Evil" Mask , Rambo's "Tactical Operator" skin and Kabal's "Creepy Cut-Throat" skin.
Special K is needed to install the mods.

Download
MK3 Nightwolf.rar
(25.73 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
MK3 Shang Tsung.rar
(50.35 MiB) Downloaded 108 times
MK3 Sindel.rar
(44.18 MiB) Downloaded 106 times
Jigsaw & Michael Myers.rar
(39.23 MiB) Downloaded 143 times
Valak & Chucky.rar
(77.29 MiB) Downloaded 118 times
mods link on NexusMods and how to use it : https://www.nexusmods.com/users/165832653

Hope you all enjoy them
and hopefully I'm posting in the right section :lol: if not then please direct me where I should be posting
Thanks!
Attachments
H&M (8).png
maxresdefault.jpg
Last edited by SHAAR on Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Texture Skin Mods

Post by thethiny »

You should share everything you've done in separate threads to get more exposure. Welcome SHAAR to MKSecrets!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
SHAAR
Warrior

Post by SHAAR »

thethiny wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:24 pm You should share everything you've done in separate threads to get more exposure. Welcome SHAAR to MKSecrets!
Thank you for welcoming me 🫢🏽 yes I'm planning to keep posting in packs since I made a lot. I don't want to make a post for every skin, so it won't look like I'm spamming :D
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

SHAAR wrote: ↑Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:40 am

Thank you for welcoming me 🫢🏽 yes I'm planning to keep posting in packs since I made a lot. I don't want to make a post for every skin, so it won't look like I'm spamming :D
We would prefer if you spam so we have more active threads and hopefully encourage others to do the same!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Very good hand! I'm a big fan of your work, I follow you on YouTube,Welcome to our community, a good idea would be for you to make a topic for each pack of Skins, it gets even better this will make the community more active, Congratulations on your work.
My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder
SHAAR
Warrior

Post by SHAAR »

thethiny wrote: ↑Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:51 am
SHAAR wrote: ↑Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:40 am

We would prefer if you spam so we have more active threads and hopefully encourage others to do the same!
Ohhh alright ill make more posts :D
SHAAR
Warrior

Post by SHAAR »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:29 am Very good hand! I'm a big fan of your work, I follow you on YouTube,Welcome to our community, a good idea would be for you to make a topic for each pack of Skins, it gets even better this will make the community more active, Congratulations on your work.
Thank you! I'm glad that you like my work and I will surely start posting each pack individually :)
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

I'm a Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks mod creator, and I had an idea, how about you make a mksm skin for someone from mk11πŸ™‚
My YouTube channel
SHAAR
Warrior

Post by SHAAR »

Tnum_Modder wrote: ↑Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:10 am I'm a Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks mod creator, and I had an idea, how about you make a mksm skin for someone from mk11πŸ™‚
Oh, definitely I have some plans for that 8)
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

πŸ—ΏπŸ·I'm looking forward to your creations friend
My YouTube channel
Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice
PSN: whats a psn?
XBox Live: idk

Post by Asicantthinkofaname »

These Look Awesome great Job SHAARπŸ˜πŸ‘
SHAAR
Warrior

Post by SHAAR »

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:53 pm These Look Awesome great Job SHAARπŸ˜πŸ‘
Thank you! 😁
Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice
PSN: whats a psn?
XBox Live: idk

Post by Asicantthinkofaname »

SHAAR wrote: ↑Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:07 am
Asicantthinkofaname wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:53 pm These Look Awesome great Job SHAARπŸ˜πŸ‘
Thank you! 😁
Youre welcome keep up the awesome work SHAARπŸ‘
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

These do look great.

Let me welcome you here as well. As long as it is spamming with new mods, there won't be any complaint from me ;) Let me know if you need any assistance with our community and system. I also encourage uploads to our site, this way, the links will never get broken and we can assist if there is the need to do so.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

SHAAR wrote: ↑Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:07 am Gambid that's right, consider putting your mods here in the community, it will be very good, so you can see how many times they have been downloaded, and also here the links never get inspired, it's very good,ADM Gambid is also very helpful, he helped me a lot with my Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks mods, I recommend you do what he said will be very good for both of you πŸ—ΏπŸ·πŸ™‚πŸ‘I'm really enjoying your work with Mortal Kombat 11 mods Congratulations bro!.
My YouTube channel

Return to β€œMortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”