How can I change glowing eye colours using Special K?

Leo-III-
Mortal
Side: Light

How can I change glowing eye colours using Special K?

Post by Leo-III- »

Hi, I'm new to the board and new to modding MK11! I've changed a few colour pallettes already with Special K and am looking forward to doing more. I was wondering if someone could help me change the glowing eye colours, for instance the Fire God Liu Kang eyes to change them to white or red? Is it also possible to change the colours for effects like flames or weapon trails?

Thanks in advance!

thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: How can I change glowing eye colours using Special K?

Post by thethiny »

Leo-III- wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:19 am Hi, I'm new to the board and new to modding MK11! I've changed a few colour pallettes already with Special K and am looking forward to doing more. I was wondering if someone could help me change the glowing eye colours, for instance the Fire God Liu Kang eyes to change them to white or red? Is it also possible to change the colours for effects like flames or weapon trails?

Thanks in advance!
These are also in the color pallete, if they're not then you can't edit them easily since they're part of the material colors which require the "color picker" tool.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Leo-III-
Mortal

Post by Leo-III- »

thethiny wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:34 pm
Leo-III- wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:19 am Hi, I'm new to the board and new to modding MK11! I've changed a few colour pallettes already with Special K and am looking forward to doing more. I was wondering if someone could help me change the glowing eye colours, for instance the Fire God Liu Kang eyes to change them to white or red? Is it also possible to change the colours for effects like flames or weapon trails?

Thanks in advance!
These are also in the color pallete, if they're not then you can't edit them easily since they're part of the material colors which require the "color picker" tool.
It doesn't seem like the eyes for FGLK are in the pallette, maybe they are for someone like Raiden who has two different glowing eye colors by default, but doesn't seem to be the case for Liu Kang...

Can I ask what this color picker tool is? I had one for MK9 way back when but can't seem to find one for MK11

By the way, thank you for everything you've done for the modding community, I know you're not doing it much anymore but I followed what you worked on for a long time and your unlocker was a lifesaver. Don't mean to get soppy but thank you very much for everything!
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Leo-III- wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:53 pm It doesn't seem like the eyes for FGLK are in the pallette, maybe they are for someone like Raiden who has two different glowing eye colors by default, but doesn't seem to be the case for Liu Kang...

Can I ask what this color picker tool is? I had one for MK9 way back when but can't seem to find one for MK11

By the way, thank you for everything you've done for the modding community, I know you're not doing it much anymore but I followed what you worked on for a long time and your unlocker was a lifesaver. Don't mean to get soppy but thank you very much for everything!
You're welcome.

Yes the color picker doesn't exist for MK11 but if you can work it in MK9 they you can search for the same values in cheat engine in MK11 and replace them manually, after all that's what K Injector does.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”