PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Re: DARK KAHN [Mesh Swap][Steam Versions]

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:46 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:45 pm
USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:43 pm

I'm glad you liked it!
Question how long did this take to make and was it difficult? Im trying to Learn how to mesh-swap :lol:
I do it not as it is written on this site, and given that I had everything prepared for a long time, I made a mod in 3-4 hours
Ok thanks for telling me Wonder if u will keep making more :mrgreen:

"Still Learning"
USF
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by USF »

Io_Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:12 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:21 pm Looks like rafael lorenzo already made a video with this :lol: at least he credited you
I recommend you not to support RAFAEL LORENZO, he has stolen mods from other creators, and he didn't even give credits to you for making it compatible for all versions and to the original creator who is UncleFestor.
to be honest, because of this behavior of people, I am afraid to post something on the network, I had a bad experience with another game when people stole my mods and passed them off as their own
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
USF
Master

Post by USF »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:50 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:45 pm

Question how long did this take to make and was it difficult? Im trying to Learn how to mesh-swap :lol:
I do it not as it is written on this site, and given that I had everything prepared for a long time, I made a mod in 3-4 hours
I have a huge number of ideas for mods, but due to some problems it’s not always possible to implement them, for example, I can’t make DLС costumes for characters, the game just crashes
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:50 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:21 pm Looks like rafael lorenzo already made a video with this :lol: at least he credited you
I recommend you not to support RAFAEL LORENZO, he has stolen mods from other creators, and he didn't even give credits to you for making it compatible for all versions and to the original creator who is UncleFestor.
to be honest, because of this behavior of people, I am afraid to post something on the network, I had a bad experience with another game when people stole my mods and passed them off as their own
Yeah I understand If u don't feel comfortable sharing it then that's ok people in this forum respect each other from what I've seen :)
"Still Learning"
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:52 pm

I have a huge number of ideas for mods, but due to some problems it’s not always possible to implement them, for example, I can’t make DLС costumes for characters, the game just crashes
If the DLC costume is based off of a second costume I can easily make it a dlc skin
"Still Learning"
USF
Master

Post by USF »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:29 pm
MFS wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:07 pm Agreed about Rafael. Why can't he put links to the originals? In one of his videos there's mod of young Shang from MK Movie with Tagava's face (not the one Hanzo Hasashi made) but I can't find it anywhere in the net, and of course no link or info. What an asshole...
sometimes he edits mods or remakes them part of the reason you cant find any of the mods in his videos is because he made them
if you think about it, I also redid a little mod, though I indicated the authors of others
USF
Master

Post by USF »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:52 pm
USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:50 pm

Yeah I understand If u don't feel comfortable sharing it then that's ok people in this forum respect each other from what I've seen :)
yes, I see you are very kind here! I was very excited when I wrote this post!
Thank you!
USF
Master

Post by USF »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:53 pm
USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:52 pm

If the DLC costume is based off of a second costume I can easily make it a dlc skin
yes, I wanted to make Sub Zero based on the suit from mk3, where he is without a mask
I even have a model already found, which I want to replace the skin with
16.png
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:45 pm
Io_Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:47 am Wow this mesh swap is great, thank you very much for sharing it :D
It's my pleasure! I just wanted to share them first of all, despite the fact that I have already made quite a lot of mods for the game, but I have not posted them yet
I hope you publish new ones, you have a lot of talent :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Io_Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:12 pm
Io_Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:47 am Wow this mesh swap is great, thank you very much for sharing it :D
It's my pleasure! I just wanted to share them first of all, despite the fact that I have already made quite a lot of mods for the game, but I have not posted them yet
Thanks! I have a lot of ideas, but I'm not sure that I can implement everything due to the fact that I still know little about game modding, and what I have already done is really embarrassing for me to publish, because there the characters do not have fatality support
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:29 pm

Thanks! I have a lot of ideas, but I'm not sure that I can implement everything due to the fact that I still know little about game modding, and what I have already done is really embarrassing for me to publish, because there the characters do not have fatality support
Bro I just checked your channel and u made some really great mods mk11 noob raphael Movie Raiden and Kold war skarlet
"Still Learning"
USF
Master

Post by USF »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:45 pm

Bro I just checked your channel and u made some really great mods mk11 noob raphael Movie Raiden and Kold war skarlet
Some of the things I did were not published there, like Dark Kahn and Leon Kennedy, and many other mods.
for example, here are the screenshots with Leon that I published on my blog
photo_2022-09-17_09-20-53.jpg
photo_2022-09-17_09-20-52.jpg
photo_2022-09-17_09-20-51.jpg
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:55 pm

Some of the things I did were not published there, like Dark Kahn and Leon Kennedy, and many other mods.

He actually fits with Stryker lol
"Still Learning"
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

I would like to see how many modifications you have to show... it would be great if, taking advantage of the fact that he was the only character that should have arrived but did not arrive, Motaro, you could make a DLC with his MK Armageddon Model :)
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:55 pm

wow looks great
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”