Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DARK KAHN [Mesh Swap][Steam Versions]

Post by Io_Ivan »

USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:55 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:45 pm
USF wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:29 pm

Thanks! I have a lot of ideas, but I'm not sure that I can implement everything due to the fact that I still know little about game modding, and what I have already done is really embarrassing for me to publish, because there the characters do not have fatality support
Bro I just checked your channel and u made some really great mods mk11 noob raphael Movie Raiden and Kold war skarlet
Some of the things I did were not published there, like Dark Kahn and Leon Kennedy, and many other mods.
for example, here are the screenshots with Leon that I published on my blog

photo_2022-09-17_09-20-53.jpg
photo_2022-09-17_09-20-52.jpg
photo_2022-09-17_09-20-51.jpg
OMG!!!!! that looks great, can you make a mod of Ermac's costume from mortal kombat 11, I posted a request before, I would love to play with it, I feel like I wasted that wonderful design in mortal kombat 11.

Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
USF
Master

Post by USF »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:58 pm He actually fits with Stryker lol
that's why i used it :D
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:08 pm I would like to see how many modifications you have to show... it would be great if, taking advantage of the fact that he was the only character that should have arrived but did not arrive, Motaro, you could make a DLC with his MK Armageddon Model :)
I had ideas about him and a few other Persians from Armageddon, but for now I decided to put them aside, and who should Motaro be based on?
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:09 pm wow looks great
Thank you!
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Io_Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:52 pm OMG!!!!! that looks great, can you make a mod of Ermac's costume from mortal kombat 11, I posted a request before, I would love to play with it, I feel like I wasted that wonderful design in mortal kombat 11.
Yes, I saw your request, but ... I'm not ready to take it on yet, I first want to figure out what I planned to do first (and there is a big list) and how it would be better to make such skins, because if you do it like i did it with a noob saibot, then the physics of clothes will not work there and it will look bad.
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:41 am
Marce_3405 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:08 pm I would like to see how many modifications you have to show... it would be great if, taking advantage of the fact that he was the only character that should have arrived but did not arrive, Motaro, you could make a DLC with his MK Armageddon Model :)
I had ideas about him and a few other Persians from Armageddon, but for now I decided to put them aside, and who should Motaro be based on?
At first I thought of Shao Kahn, but to make it more different from Dark Kahn... I think it would be better to base it on Nightwolf, because of its similarity with powers: Push, Reflect powers and the green color they have.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Dangerous reptile
Mortal

Post by Dangerous reptile »

This mesh crashes my game before the round starts :( sad. I really wanted this mod.
GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Dangerous reptile wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:43 pm This mesh crashes my game before the round starts :( sad. I really wanted this mod.
This only works for the 1.7 version (Steam versions)
"Still Learning"
Dangerous reptile
Mortal

Post by Dangerous reptile »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:49 pm
Dangerous reptile wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:43 pm This mesh crashes my game before the round starts :( sad. I really wanted this mod.
This only works for the 1.7 version (Steam versions)
:(
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:04 pm At first I thought of Shao Kahn, but to make it more different from Dark Kahn... I think it would be better to base it on Nightwolf, because of its similarity with powers: Push, Reflect powers and the green color they have.
would make a dwarf motaro lol
I'll think about your offer but I can't promise anything
GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:52 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:04 pm At first I thought of Shao Kahn, but to make it more different from Dark Kahn... I think it would be better to base it on Nightwolf, because of its similarity with powers: Push, Reflect powers and the green color they have.
Feel like Shao kahn makes more sense. Since Dark kahn Is Darkseid and Shao kahn Mixed.
"Still Learning"
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:52 pm
lol then if it's because of size if Shao Kahn would be better. But hey, thanks for considering anyway.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:17 pm lol then if it's because of size if Shao Kahn would be better. But hey, thanks for considering anyway.
Well, I like the idea with Nightwolf a little more than with Shao Kahn, after our last conversation, I could not resist and took Motaro out of Armageddon and almost finished the rig of the model, but it seems to me that it will look bad in the game, so it can make a Motaro model from different body parts?
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:37 am
Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:17 pm lol then if it's because of size if Shao Kahn would be better. But hey, thanks for considering anyway.
Well, I like the idea with Nightwolf a little more than with Shao Kahn, after our last conversation, I could not resist and took Motaro out of Armageddon and almost finished the rig of the model, but it seems to me that it will look bad in the game, so it can make a Motaro model from different body parts?
The question is not well understood due to the translation but... let it come out as best it can, at least to see how it turns out
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:59 pm The question is not well understood due to the translation but... let it come out as best it can, at least to see how it turns out
I'm sorry, I don't speak English myself and translate my messages through google translator
I meant that I could assemble a new model of Motaro, and not make an envelope from MK armageddon

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”