"Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 2) (Umk3 Version) (Post Updated 10/12/2023) (By Mr Skull)

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

"Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 2) (Umk3 Version) (Post Updated 10/12/2023) (By Mr Skull)

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Scroll down a bit to find the post in English)

Hola a todos y bienvenidos a la Parte 2 de mi pack DLC "Iniciativa Cyber",No voy a hablar de mas,y voy a ir directo al punto,La segunda parte trae como siempre a todos los ninjas en sus formas ciberneticas,Solo que esta vez con skins Cyber de Umk3,Mas abajo van a tener las capturas,puntos buenos y malos y link de descarga del Mod como de costumbre,Fue un proceso tardado hacer estos skins (Mas que nada por correccion de errores),Pero Espero les guste,Bueno,Sin mucho mas que decir,No se olviden de comentar dando su opinion sobre los skins,Saludos! :D

Cambios de la actualizacion:
-Se agregaron nuevos "Canales Alfa" a las texturas de los personajes,para definir mas sus texturas y marcas en el cuerpo.
-Se agregaron nuevas texturas "Detail" para agregar marcas adicionales en el cuerpo de los personajes.
-Se agregaron nuevos portraits,imagenes ladder e imagenes en la pantalla de seleccion.
-Se convirtió el Mod a todas las versiones del juego.
-Se les agregó color en los ojos a algunos de los personajes.

NOTA: Para los que no sepan instalar Mods con DLC Manager,Les dejo acontinuacion el link a mi tutorial sobre como instalarlos:viewtopic.php?t=48880

Puntos Buenos/Malos del Mod:

Buenos:
-El Mod no tiene problemas con crasheos en ningun modo (Testeado por mi).
-El Mod es para todas las versiones del juego.

Malos:
-El brillo sobre la cabeza de los personajes se vé de forma extraña (al igual como pasa con los trajes "Cyber Umk3 Nativos" de Mk9).
-Algunas personajes tienen errores en sus texturas de daño.

Capturas:

Pantalla De Seleccion:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Pantalla De Seleccion).jpg

Ladder:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Ladder).jpg

En Una Pelea:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (En Una Pelea).jpg

Nekrópolis:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Nekropolis).jpg
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Nekropolis-Biografias).jpg

Descarga: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Hello everyone and welcome to Part 2 of my DLC pack "Cyber Initiative", I'm not going to talk about more, and I'm going to go straight to the point, The second part brings as always all the ninjas in their cybernetic forms, Only this time with Cyber skins from Umk3,Below you will have the screenshots,good and bad points and download link of the Mod as usual, It was a late process to make these skins ( More than anything for error correction),But I hope you like it,Well, without much more to say, Don't forget to comment giving your opinion about the skins, Greetings! :D

Update changes:
-New "Alpha Channels" were added to the textures of the characters, to define more their textures and marks on the body.
-Added new "Detail" textures to add additional markings on the characters' body.
-Added new portraits, ladder images and images on the selection screen.
-Converted the Mod to all versions of the game.
-Added eye color to some of the characters.

NOTE: For those who do not know how to install Mods with DLC Manager, I leave below the link to my tutorial on how to install them:viewtopic.php?t=48880

Good/Bad Points of the Mod:

Good:
-The Mod has no problems with crashes in any mode (Tested by me).
-The Mod is for all versions of the game.

Bad:
-The glow on the head of the characters looks strange (as it happens with the "Cyber Umk3 Native" costumes of Mk9).
-Some characters have errors in their damage textures.

Screenshots:

Selection Screen:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Pantalla De Seleccion).jpg

Ladder:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Ladder).jpg

In A Fight:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (En Una Pelea).jpg

Nekropolis:
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Nekropolis).jpg
Iniciativa Cyber Umk3 (Nekropolis-Biografias).jpg

Descarga:
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
GeorgeW22
Warrior
Side: Darkness
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Re: "Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 2) (Umk3 Version) (By Mr Skull)

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Looks cool but why does the Hair look like that lol?
"Still Learning"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

GeorgeW22 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:37 pm Looks cool but why does the Hair look like that lol?
What do you mean by hair?
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:54 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:37 pm Looks cool but why does the Hair look like that lol?
It isnt usually like that
Attachments
Screenshot_20221028_030507.png
Screenshot_20221028_030507.png (62.86 KiB) Viewed 32737 times
"Still Learning"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

GeorgeW22 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:06 pm
That happens because the skins do not have the physics of the cyber ninjas, only their models, Almost at the end of the publication you have the good and bad points of the skins, so you can see that I did not forget to clarify their good things and their mistakes.

GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:15 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:06 pm

That happens because the skins do not have the physics of the cyber ninjas, only their models, Almost at the end of the publication you have the good and bad points of the skins, so you can see that I did not forget to clarify their good things and their mistakes.
Oh, Okay that makes sense thanks.
"Still Learning"
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

Great job, I like the way you draw portraits vs and ladder
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

Someone give me a link please to the tremor dlc character mod
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:45 pm Someone give me a link please to the tremor dlc character mod
theres a few But I think I can find one

https://gamebanana.com/mods/251621
"Still Learning"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:37 pm Great job, I like the way you draw portraits vs and ladder
Thank you!,Soon I will publish a tutorial on how to change the images of the selection screen and the arcade mode, with "templates" to make editing easier and everything.

GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:05 pm
Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:37 pm Great job, I like the way you draw portraits vs and ladder
Thank you!,Soon I will publish a tutorial on how to change the images of the selection screen and the arcade mode, with "templates" to make editing easier and everything.
One last Question, Is giving these DLCS physics possible? or no
"Still Learning"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

GeorgeW22 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:13 pm
(sorry if there is any typing error, I use translator)

At the moment it is not possible with the current mesh exchange tools, the only way in which the physics can be kept "active" is by making mods in blender, since it keeps all the physics of the original characters.

PS: Don't worry about asking questions, Ask everything you want to know, As far as I know I can explain, no problem for that :D

nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:41 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:13 pm

(sorry if there is any typing error, I use translator)

At the moment it is not possible with the current mesh exchange tools, the only way in which the physics can be kept "active" is by making mods in blender, since it keeps all the physics of the original characters.

PS: Don't worry about asking questions, Ask everything you want to know, As far as I know I can explain, no problem for that :D
Don't work from my version my version is ultra pack
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

I need help
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

nightWolf321 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:07 pm I need help
What do you need help with?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”