"Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 1) (Komplete Edition Update 14/5/2023) (By Mr Skull)

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

"Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 1) (Komplete Edition Update 14/5/2023) (By Mr Skull)

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Scroll down a bit to find the post in English)

Cambios que trajo la actualización:

- En las biografías ya no dice "By Mr Skull",Ahora las biografías están restauradas para cada personaje (y tambien le agregué la suya a Smoke),Ademas de que tambien las biografias están disponibles en los 4 idiomas posibles en el ini (Inglés,Francés,Portugués y Español)

- Los colores y tonos de las texturas de daño de Noob Saibot y Reptile en sus trajes "Alternativo" y "Umk3" fueron cambiados de color para parecerse mas a sus versiones "Humanas"

- Las texturas de Sub-Zero,Scorpion,Ermac,Rain y Reptile en sus Trajes Alternativos fueron Re-Editadas y se quitaron manchas de colores por todo su cuerpo,Ahora ya no las tienen.

- Todas las partes "Azuladas no metalicas" (Que son casi negras) de los trajes alternativos de todos los personajes (Como los costados de las piernas por ejemplo) fueron pintadas completamente de negro.

- Las "Luces" de Cyber Noob Saibot en sus trajes "Principal" y "Alternativo" fueron retocadas para darles mas brillo y saturacion (Aunque no se nota mucho).

y eso es todo por ahora (Si recuerdo mas,voy a seguir agregando detalles,Gracias por leer y que lo disfrutes)

Hola a todos,Bienvenidos y buenas noches,El dia de hoy y despues de algunas dias de trabajo,Les vengo a traer una nueva actualizacion de este Mod a la que llamé "Iniciativa Cyber Komplete Edition",Esta nueva actualizacion no solo agrega 2 trajes adicionales para cada personaje,Sinó que tambien corrige errores de color en las texturas y les agrega brillo extra a algunas de las texturas de ciertos trajes,Pero sobre todo y lo mas importante,Finalmente agrega a Smoke como personaje DLC en lugar de en forma de trajes como en anteriores actualizaciones,Ademas tiene 3 trajes alternativos ademas de su traje principal,Bueno,Sin mucho mas que decir,Mas abajo van a tener las capturas,El link de descarga y el Review de la actualizacion del Mod en mi canal de Youtube,Espero que puedan disfrutarlo ya que llevó mucho tiempo actualizarlo (Aunque valió completamente la pena),Hasta la próxima!

Review De La Actualización Del Mod Disponible En Mi Canal De Youtube:https://youtu.be/gipdv_Jh9J0

Capturas:

NOTA: Para ver mejor las imagenes y hacerles Zoom,Abran las imagenes haciendo click derecho y tocando la opcion "Abrir imagen en una nueva pestaña"

Pantalla De Selección:
Cyber Ninjas (Pantalla De Seleccion).jpg

Cantidad De Trajes:
Cyber Ninjas (Cantidad De Trajes).jpg

Ladder (Modo Arcade):
Cyber Ninjas (Ladders).jpg

En Una Pelea:
Cyber Ninjas (En Una Pelea).jpg

Nekrópolis:
Cyber Ninjas (Nekrópolis).jpg

Biografías:
Cyber Ninjas (Nekrópolis - Biografías).jpg

NOTA IMPORTANTE: Primero que nada,Les aviso que el Mod está dividivo en dos partes por que supera los limites de peso por archivos adjuntos de la pagina (Tienen que descargar ambas partes si o si para que el Mod funcione y extraer todos los archivos en una misma carpeta),y segundo,Les voy a explicar rapidamente algo sobre Smoke,Solo fue posible hacerlo Personaje DLC ordenando sus trajes de manera diferente a la de los demás ninjas,Su primer traje es de "Estilo Sektor",Su segundo traje es de "Estilo Cyrax",Su tercer traje es de "Estilo Cyber Sub-Zero" y su ultimo traje es de "Estilo Cyber Ninjas Umk3",Eso es todo,Gracias por leer,Disfruten y disculpen las molestias.

EDIT: Ahora ya pueden descargar los archivos desde los servidores de la página,Pero en 2 partes por que es muy pesado y supera el limite de peso por archivos adjuntos de la pagina,Disculpen las molestias.

Descarga: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Changes brought by the update:

- In the biographies it no longer says "By Mr Skull", Now the biographies are restored for each character (and I also added his to Smoke), Besides that also the biographies are available in the 4 languages of the possible ini (English, French, Portuguese and Spanish)

- The colors and tones of Noob Saibot and Reptile's damage textures in their "Alternative" and "Umk3" suits were changed in color to look more like their "Human" versions

- The textures of Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Ermac, Rain and Reptile in their Alternate Costumes were Re-Edited and colored spots were removed all over their body, now they don't have them anymore.

- All the "Non-metallic Bluish" parts (which are almost black) of the alternate costumes of all the characters (like the sides of the legs for example) were painted completely black.

- The "Lights" of Cyber Noob Saibot in his suits "Main" and "Alternative" were retouched to give them more brightness and saturation (Although not much noticeable).

and that's all for now (If I remember more, I'll keep adding details, Thanks for reading and enjoy)

Hello everyone, Welcome and good night,Today and after a few days of work, I come to bring you a new update of this Mod that I called "Cyber Komplete Edition Initiative",This new update not only adds 2 additional costumes for each character, but also corrects color errors in textures and adds extra brightness to some of the textures of certain costumes, But above all and most importantly, Finally adds Smoke as a DLC character instead of in the form of suits as in previous updates, it also has 3 suits alternatives besides his main costume, Well, without much more to say, Below you will have the screenshots, The download link and the Review of the Mod update on my YouTube channel,I hope you can enjoy it since it took a long time to update it (Although it was completely worth it), Until next time!

Review Of The Mod Update Available On My Youtube Channel:https://youtu.be/gipdv_Jh9J0

Screenshots:

NOTE: To see the images better and Zoom them, Open the images by right clicking and tapping the "Open image in a new tab" option

Selection Screen:
Cyber Ninjas (Pantalla De Seleccion).jpg

Number Of Suits:
Cyber Ninjas (Cantidad De Trajes).jpg

Ladder (Arcade Mode):
Cyber Ninjas (Ladders).jpg

In A Fight:
Cyber Ninjas (En Una Pelea).jpg

Nekropolis:
Cyber Ninjas (Nekrópolis).jpg

Biographies:
Cyber Ninjas (Nekrópolis - Biografías).jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: First of all, I warn you that the Mod is divided into two parts because it exceeds the weight limits by attachments of the page (You have to download both parts yes or yes for the Mod to work and extract all the files in the same folder), and secondly, I'm going to quickly explain something about Smoke, It was only possible to make him DLC Character by ordering his costumes differently from that of the other ninjas, His first costume is "Sektor Style", His second costume is of "Cyrax Style", His third suit is of "Cyber Sub-Zero Style" and his last suit it's "Cyber Ninja Umk3 Style", that's it, Thanks for reading, enjoy and sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Now you can download the files from the servers of the page, but in 2 parts because it is very heavy and exceeds the weight limit for attachments of the page, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Download:
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Tue May 16, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: "Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 1) (By Mr Skull)

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

Wow, its great
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:25 pm Wow, its great
Thank you so much hanzo-hasashi!, it was partly made possible thanks to you for teaching me how to change names, enjoy it! :D
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Yo bro Can u make an Mk3 Costume to these if its possible? that would be Great :D
"Still Learning"
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Also If u could add Smoke to this "cyber Initiative" Pack that would be cool :D
"Still Learning"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

GeorgeW22 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:23 pm Also If u could add Smoke to this "cyber Initiative" Pack that would be cool :D
I forgot to mention it in the post, But I didn't add smoke to the pack due to general problems with the character, But I'm going to do it soon, and answering your question about the "Mk3" costumes, I plan to add them in the "Part 2" of this post, Meanwhile I hope you can enjoy these DLC skins, Greetings!

GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:30 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:23 pm Also If u could add Smoke to this "cyber Initiative" Pack that would be cool :D
I forgot to mention it in the post, But I didn't add smoke to the pack due to general problems with the character, But I'm going to do it soon, and answering your question about the "Mk3" costumes, I plan to add them in the "Part 2" of this post, Meanwhile I hope you can enjoy these DLC skins, Greetings!
Ok Great And Yes I do enjoy it :D
"Still Learning"
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Buenas compa ¿Podrias hacer una version de Hydro? seria solo agarrar a Ciber Rain, volverlo gris, cambiarle el nombre y ya... Y si se puede; ponerle de traje alternativo la skin de Sub-Zero de MK1. Ojala yo pudiera hacerlo y no te pediria, pero estoy intentando hacer mods a veces pero siempre fallan
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:40 pm Buenas compa ¿Podrias hacer una version de Hydro? seria solo agarrar a Ciber Rain, volverlo gris, cambiarle el nombre y ya... Y si se puede; ponerle de traje alternativo la skin de Sub-Zero de MK1. Ojala yo pudiera hacerlo y no te pediria, pero estoy intentando hacer mods a veces pero siempre fallan
Si,Podría hacerlo,Solo que en lugar de modificar a rain voy a hacer una modificacion limpia y desde cero de el char original,Lo que si,No te prometo que va a ser rapido,Ya que tengo algunos proyectos pendientes,Pero lo voy a tener en cuenta,Gracias por la sugerencia.

Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:27 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:40 pm Buenas compa ¿Podrias hacer una version de Hydro? seria solo agarrar a Ciber Rain, volverlo gris, cambiarle el nombre y ya... Y si se puede; ponerle de traje alternativo la skin de Sub-Zero de MK1. Ojala yo pudiera hacerlo y no te pediria, pero estoy intentando hacer mods a veces pero siempre fallan
Si,Podría hacerlo,Solo que en lugar de modificar a rain voy a hacer una modificacion limpia y desde cero de el char original,Lo que si,No te prometo que va a ser rapido,Ya que tengo algunos proyectos pendientes,Pero lo voy a tener en cuenta,Gracias por la sugerencia.
Genial, no hay problema, voy a seguir intentando haber si me sale a mi mientras tanto... Y suerte con tus proyectos, siempre estoy al pendiente de estas paginas porque espero tu parte 3 del mod de los npc xd gracias igualmente, saludos
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:34 pm
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:27 pm
Genial, no hay problema, voy a seguir intentando haber si me sale a mi mientras tanto... Y suerte con tus proyectos, siempre estoy al pendiente de estas paginas porque espero tu parte 3 del mod de los npc xd gracias igualmente, saludos
Ya despejé algunos proyectos,y quizás mañana pueda tener listo tu skin dlc,y sobre la parte 3 de los npcs,aun está en proceso,la parte 3 la voy a fusionar con la 1 y 2,y van a ser todos personajes dlc,estoy tardando con ese proyecto por que son muchos personajes (Contando todas las partes),y lleva tiempo y edicion hacerlos dlc,crear sus imagenes personalizadas y esas cosas,no te preocupes que no voy a cancelar el proyecto ni nada por el estilo,en algun tiempo va a estar terminado y lo voy a subir,gracias por esperar.

PixelDudeUltra
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by PixelDudeUltra »

looks wonderful, im going to try it on my v1.5 version, will respond soon. nice work
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

PixelDudeUltra wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:08 am looks wonderful, im going to try it on my v1.5 version, will respond soon. nice work
Thank you very much!,I wait for your answer to know if it worked for you.

nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Not work from my version sorry.
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Anyone help me with this cyber initiative?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”