Ed Boon: No New Game Announcement For The MK 30th Anniversary

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Ed Boon: No New Game Announcement For The MK 30th Anniversary

Post by Roy Arkon »

The 30th anniversary of he Mortal Kombat series is this Saturday, October 8th, 2022. Understandably, many fans were expecting to get a new game announcement this weekend, but Ed Boon came in on Twitter to inform us all that while a celebration is indeed about to take place on that day, it will only focus on the anniversary and the history of the series, and won't included any game announcement whatsoever, and such announcement will take place on another date,
Author's opinion: I'm not surprised at all. As much as it would be awesome to finally see whatever game NetherRealm Studios/Warner Bros. Games were working on for so long, I kept telling myself to not set my expectations to a specific direction. Not level, mind you, because it was obvious that we are gonna get something for the 30th anniversary, and it was confirmed by Ed Boon himself, which is awesome to hear, and we all know that it is gonna be epic and fitting for such occasion. I'm really looking forward to it.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”