A Longtime Member Of The Mortal Kombat Community Needs Our Help!

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

A Longtime Member Of The Mortal Kombat Community Needs Our Help!

Post by Roy Arkon »

Тhis is not the kind of news that we usually post here. However, it is just as important if not even more so and it needs to be addressed and shared.

For those of you who don't know, there is a longtime member of the Mortal Kombat community named Jason Sodano, also known as Check. He's best known for his YouTube channel where over the years he has posted a lot of MK and NetherRealm Studios/Warner Bros. Games videos, mainly for the 3D era of MK games. He also helped at putting together episodes 8, 9 and 10 of The History of Mortal Kombat.

Unfortunately, over the course of the last year and a half, Check has suffered some severe health issues, which caused him an immense amount of pain and mental suffering. In October of 2021, fearing the worst, he made his condition public knowledge via a heartbreaking post over at fellow Mortal Kombat fan site Test Your Might.

Almost a year later, Check reappeared with a new Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance combo video, informing everyone that the fight for his health still continues and is unfortunately far from over.

The ongoing health issues led to so many medical bills, that it left him no choice but to start a Go Fund Me page in order to raise enough money to pay for the treatment that he needs.

We are humbled by the strength of everyone suffering an ongoing medical problem and ask everyone who can to support Check in his time of need to do so. Any help is appreciated and welcomed.

Click here to visit Check's Go Fund Me page.

Huge thanks to ded for informing us about this situation.

And for those who are interested to see Check's work, check out his latest Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance combo video right here, enjoy.

Last edited by Roy Arkon on Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:35 am, edited 9 times in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
ded
God

Re: A Longtime Member Of The Mortal Kombat Community Needs Your Help!

Post by ded »

Thanks for posting this, man! Check has always been very supportive and great friend in the MK Community
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Anything I can do to help. It's really sad that he had to go through so much, I was just as shocked as everyone to see that he's alive. I really hope that he gets the help that he needs.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Just took the news to our social media outlets.
I hope this helps spread the word and bring his story to more people who can help.

Wish him to get well soon.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”