What am I doing wrong with DLC Manager 2.6?

JakoryJman
Mortal

What am I doing wrong with DLC Manager 2.6?

Post by JakoryJman »

I have read and followed every step on how to install Howard's 2.6 DLC manager but I can NEVER get past the "Runtime 76" error. I am not sure if this is only for the NON-STEAM version. Regardless, I have placed all the folders in the correct directory. It is a bit frustrating because the coalesced files are in the right places and the localization folder is exactly what it should be. I really want to install a Frost mod, but I can never get past the "RUN-TIME EORROR 76, PATH NOT FOUND" and I can 100% confirm that it's in the right directory. Or maybe it just doesn't work for 1.07. Despite it, I used it on a emulator which supports the 1.05 version and still nothing.

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: What am I doing wrong with DLC Manager 2.6?

Post by zepterrian »

The post of the mod should state that it works for steam version. Or else the mod is most likely to be for another game version.
Run the dlc man as admin, make sure you have all of the coalesced files that the installer requires (just open it and ckeck how many localization files does it write), make sure the original file in which the mod was based is present and unaltered.
What mod are you tring by the way?
For the raptor race...
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

zepterrian wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:07 pm The post of the mod should state that it works for steam version. Or else the mod is most likely to be for another game version.
Run the dlc man as admin, make sure you have all of the coalesced files that the installer requires (just open it and ckeck how many localization files does it write), make sure the original file in which the mod was based is present and unaltered.
What mod are you tring by the way?
That's the problem. He can't even open the manager. It gives an error when he tryes to open it.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

JakoryJman wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:48 am I have read and followed every step on how to install Howard's 2.6 DLC manager but I can NEVER get past the "Runtime 76" error. I am not sure if this is only for the NON-STEAM version. Regardless, I have placed all the folders in the correct directory. It is a bit frustrating because the coalesced files are in the right places and the localization folder is exactly what it should be. I really want to install a Frost mod, but I can never get past the "RUN-TIME EORROR 76, PATH NOT FOUND" and I can 100% confirm that it's in the right directory. Or maybe it just doesn't work for 1.07. Despite it, I used it on a emulator which supports the 1.05 version and still nothing.
Do you have the executable file DLC.exe in the same folder as MKKE.exe? Then you should place your mods inside the "ToInstall" folder. And that's all.
For the raptor race...
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

I do, but it still gives me that error. It's in the same place as the mkke executable file. It just won't open for me sadly
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

I figured out what I did wrong. DLC Manager requires the boss mod which was supposed to be placed inside the DLC file in my DiscContentPC. That's why it kept giving me the path not found "error 76". Thank you guys for trying to help! Always appreciated.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”